Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

Underneath It All

Etta Skydancer
    Etta Skydancer
    Furmage Worker
    Furmage Worker

Underneath It All Empty Underneath It All

Post by Etta Skydancer Wed May 09, 2012 3:28 am

Etta slipped into the Golden Thestral, a riding hat pulled low over her face and a long tan trench coat covering her form. The bar was deserted, thanks to the hour, and the hours sign that proclaimed closing time to be in persisely thirty seconds. She perched on a barstool, her eyes on the bartender. A small smile flashed across her face, and she crossed her legs, smoothing down the fabric as she admired her black rubber boots.

"Spice." She purred, resting her hands on the bar and adjusting the collar of her trench coat. The large plastic buttons that kept one side of her trench coat to the other gleamed in the light, and she looked down at it, playing with it with her fingers. "Bet you'll never guess what I'm wearing underneath this."
    Basil Skydancer
    Basil Skydancer
    Co Admin
    Co Admin

Underneath It All Empty Re: Underneath It All

Post by Basil Skydancer Wed May 09, 2012 9:33 pm

Basil never looked up as he heard someone come into the pub. People always came in right close to closing time. He kept his back turned to the bar focusing on the glass he was polishing. Waiting until they would realize he wasn't going to serve them the rocker dropped his glass when he heard her voice. It crashed to the hardwood floor as he whipped around, mismatched eyes sparkling with surprise.

"What are you doing here," he exclaimed, stepping over and taking her hands in his. "I mean, how did you find out that I worked here?" It was all he could do to keep himself from vaulting over the bar and twirling her around in an embrace. In his surprise he hadn't even heard or at least processed the question she had asked.
    Etta Skydancer
    Etta Skydancer
    Furmage Worker
    Furmage Worker

Post by Etta Skydancer Wed May 09, 2012 10:13 pm

"I have friends in low places." Etta teased, her eyes sparkling with mirth. "I hear its almost closing time. Thought I'd come visit..." A half grin stole across her face. "And since you don't need to be at school anymore... and I have tomorrow off..."

Her grin went lopsided, and she raised off the stool to lean closer to him. "I missed you." She murmured. "But really... take a guess. What am I wearing under this?"
    Basil Skydancer
    Basil Skydancer
    Co Admin
    Co Admin

Post by Basil Skydancer Thu May 10, 2012 5:17 am

Basil smiled and tucked a hand under Etta's chin, pulling her close and claiming her lips in a gentle kiss. Pulling back he waved his hand to shut and lock the door, turning the lights down low at the same time. "Under that, eh," he mused. "Hmmm. Is it a little black dress that hugs your succulent curves in all the right places? Or maybe a daring, sexy little negligee."

He cupped her cheek and stole another kiss. "Anything you wear is beautiful becuase it's you wearing it."
    Etta Skydancer
    Etta Skydancer
    Furmage Worker
    Furmage Worker

Post by Etta Skydancer Thu May 10, 2012 5:45 am

Etta shivered, grinning up at him. She'd really missed him. She found herself thinking about him at the most inopertune times, like when the watches got boring at Furmage, or when the head was ranting at her. Her lips twitched upward at his guesses, and she leaned forward, murmuring exactly what she was wearing into his ear as she balanced precariously on her stool.

"How do you always know just what to say?" Etta teased. "Your words are always perfect." She murmured, playing idly with his hair.
    Basil Skydancer
    Basil Skydancer
    Co Admin
    Co Admin

Post by Basil Skydancer Tue May 15, 2012 1:04 am

Basil's heart clenched as he lifted Etta up onto the bar, imagining exactly what she looked like in the lacey lingerie she was wearing. He moved her legs so she was sitting flat on the bar's wooden surface with him between them. "Merlin, what did I ever do without you," he murmured, capturing her lips and wrapping his arms around her.

Giving a coy smile when he pulled back Basil replied, "Well I did write most of the bands songs. I've been studying music and poetry since I was little. I just have a natural way with words I guess." He tilted his head slightly. "I do seem to recall being able to woo you into taking me to your bedroom at a certain Christmas Party."
    Etta Skydancer
    Etta Skydancer
    Furmage Worker
    Furmage Worker

Post by Etta Skydancer Tue May 15, 2012 2:13 am

"I'm not sure, but it couldn't have been very entertaining, could it?" She murmured breathlessly when they both came up for air. "I don't think I can imagine my life without you anymore." She mused, cocking her head to the side slightly. She hummed, the sound like a purr. "What an odd notion to have. I guess I'll just never let you go, then." She nodded, leaning in for another kiss. Her lips brushed against his, tender and gentle.

"That's strange, Spice. I seem to remember wooing you, not the other way around." Her feet slipped out of her boots, and then her legs were wrapped around him, pulling him closer. She brought them nose to nose, her brown eyes sparkling with chagrin. "Or maybe you did. How can one be sure?"
    Basil Skydancer
    Basil Skydancer
    Co Admin
    Co Admin

Post by Basil Skydancer Wed May 16, 2012 7:20 am

A deep purr erupted from Basil's chest, his body vibrating as he gave off a sound like a small motorboat. It was rather like a large tomcat purring in happiness. He nuzzled Etta's nose as her boots fell to the ground with a dull thud. "I seem to remember you being completely entranced with my sexy body," he rumbled.

"Oh, please. Do not make me vomit," came a deep yowl from down the bar. Stalking up the bar the magnificent ocelot seemed larger than life and twice as regal. Sitting back on his haunches next to the couple and licking his chops the ocelot purred, "How a fine female specimen with kitten raising expertise ever deemed to mate with the Omega male instead of an Alpha I'll never know.

Basil growled low, "Off the counter, wretch, and watch your tongue or I'll make a drink out of it. He grabbed Dansen by the scruff of his neck and dropped him onto the floor before turning back to Etta.

Not one to be disuaded Dansen merely walked behind Basil and leapt onto the counter on the other side of Etta from where he had been removed. "I like her. I suppose you can keep her around. She smells nice." He stretched out his front legs and gave a small yowl, seeking attention from the woman.
    Etta Skydancer
    Etta Skydancer
    Furmage Worker
    Furmage Worker

Post by Etta Skydancer Wed May 16, 2012 10:57 am

Etta shivered delightedly as he purred, her legs locking around him further. A witty response was on her lips, ready to be shot at him, when she was distracted by the ocelot. A look of annoyance, quickly replaced by surprize, and then chagrin, flashed across her face, and then she was grinning again.

"What do you know." She said, meeting Basil's eyes again. "There's an ocelot on the counter."

She looked at Dansen, and slowly, conspiritually, smirked.

A blur of fur pounced from the shadows, and Dansen was pinned by another ocelot, this one slimmer and obviously younger by one or two years. Her pelt was shinier, better kept, and blood was smeared across her muzzle. "Off the counter, wretch!" She snarled at the other ocelot, echoing Basil's words, before purring slightly and nipping at his nose.

"Pinned ya." She teased, her tail flicking. "Told you I'd catch one on my own. Look at this one. Does he even count?" She leapt off of Dansen, leaving him on the floor.

Back on the counter now, Morgana sat back on her haunches, eyeing Basil with something like confusion.

"He doesn't look half as good as you said he did." She whined. "And doesn't smell half as good either." She nuzzled her nose into Etta's neck, before flicking her tail and leaping off the counter.

"I don't even want to meet them. They don't seem that interesting."

"Morgana." Etta called, glancing over the side of bar as he friend disappeared into the shadows. She shrugged a shoulder at Basil and grinned sheepishly. "She was never the most polite."

"At least I can maintain a shiny pelt. He looks like something the poacher dragged in."

Etta ran a hand through Basil's hair, ignoring her Morgana's yowls. Knowing her, she was insulting them or something.

"Morgana is one of the animals I rescued from the poachers when I was travelling. I keep them all in a house over in Germany. Remind me to take you there sometime." Etta murmured.

"For the record, I do not approve. I like Tony better. He's a medicine man. Brought us treats."
    Basil Skydancer
    Basil Skydancer
    Co Admin
    Co Admin

Post by Basil Skydancer Thu May 17, 2012 4:24 am

Basil and Dansen both sputtered at the same time, a stream of half yowls, meows, and other sounds choking from their throats at the appearance of the other ocelot and the insults that both tried to figure out if they were directed at themselves.

"I do not look like something the poachers dragged in," Dansen yowled loudly bounding up and over the counter is tail twitching in agitation. "Maybe if you spent time actually hunting instead of primping yourself you might actually know that Alpha males have muscles under their fur and that a little bit of dirt won't kill you.

The rocker's eyes moved back to Etta as she ran her fingers through his hair and he hummed as his hands found her waist. "You're beautiful," he murmured. "However it seems I need to curry the favour of your companion." With a wry smile he waved a hand and brought two fairly fresh fish up from the ice container under the bar. Basil's blond hair stood on end from the magic in the air as he laid both fish in Dansen's bowl.

With a growl like purr Dansen had vaulted on top of the bar again and leapt the gap to the back counter where he started chewing contentedly on one of the fish.
    Etta Skydancer
    Etta Skydancer
    Furmage Worker
    Furmage Worker

Post by Etta Skydancer Thu May 17, 2012 4:39 am

Etta watched with faint amusement as Morgana leapt onto the counter and sniffed at the fish.

"You, sir, wouldn't know an Alpha if it tackled you off a counter." She said proudly, before snatching the fish and jumping off the counter again.

Etta brought her and Basil nose to nose and paused, waiting patiently.

"...fine! We can keep him!"

She brushed her lips against Basil's again, keeping it tender for the moment. Something in her had opened, and she purred softly happy that she was with him agian. She'd missed him. Intensely. It was like a soothed pain she hadn't noticed she'd had until it was gone.

"Spice..." she murmured softly. "I..." she closed her eyes and pressed up against him, craving his touch. "I don't want to live without you anymore."

"Well that's my cue." Morgana huffed, hopping up onto the counter and over it, following Densen's older scents through the door and into the back.
    Basil Skydancer
    Basil Skydancer
    Co Admin
    Co Admin

Post by Basil Skydancer Fri May 18, 2012 12:32 am

Giving a tiny smirk at the female ocelot's words Basil massaged his fingers over his lover's waist. "I would say she is approving for now." He smiled and let his fingers drift down to Etta's hips. "Then don't ever leave me," he replied returning the kiss. His forehead rested on her's for a moment and a small contented sigh escaped his lips. It felt so right to be here with her in his arms, even when the rest of the world thought it wrong. He'd do anything for her and that was the honest truth.

One hand lifting the rocker fingered the top button of the trench coat before flicking it open and moving down to the next one. He continued this pattern until all the buttons were undone but the coat still hung closed. "You've bewitched me, little Kitten. I am nothing without you. I wanna spend my life with you."
    Etta Skydancer
    Etta Skydancer
    Furmage Worker
    Furmage Worker

Post by Etta Skydancer Fri May 18, 2012 4:04 am

"Mhmm..." Etta murmured, pressing herself further into him. "I'll just... Never leave." She breathed. "Ever."

She tensed minisculely, her eyes still closed as her lips trembled. "Are you sure you aren't the spellcaster?"She murmured, shivering as the last button came undone. She slipped her shoulders up and out of the coat, letting it catch on her elbows. The lace of her lingerie just barely peeked over the fabric of the of the coat. She lookekd up at him from under her lashes, a small smile playing on her lips. She pressed another kiss against his collarbone, unable to wipe the happy smile off her face.
    Basil Skydancer
    Basil Skydancer
    Co Admin
    Co Admin

Post by Basil Skydancer Fri May 18, 2012 4:45 am

Basil smiled affectionately and leaned down, pressing feather light kisses to her collarbone and then down along the lace as his fingers trailed over her sides. He was so totally smitten any other man would have probably been embarrassed. To the rocker though it was just all part of being with Etta.

"Well I have been proven to be quite adept at casting spells," he replied with a coy smile as he pulled back and conjured a pure white water lily that he tucked lightly into her hair, a small twist of magic allowing it to stay when the wearer wanted it to. Another wave of his hand and Basil started some music, the subtly music of the song "Sway" moving through the air from an unknown source. "Will you dance with me, beautiful Kitten?"
    Etta Skydancer
    Etta Skydancer
    Furmage Worker
    Furmage Worker

Post by Etta Skydancer Fri May 18, 2012 2:59 pm

Etta moaned softly, arching her back toward his lips. What was this man doing to her? Her heart was all a flutter, in ways she'd only ever felt once before. She looked up at him with hooded eyes, lips slightly parted, as she considered his offer.

"I'd love to dance." She said, releasing him from her legs' hold. As she did, the trenchcoat fluttered further open, revealing her down to her midriff. She had the decency to blush, but her eyes still watched him, gauging his reaction as the music filled her ears. She loved this song, and she loved the flower, and she was wondering how he knew it. He seemed to know everything about her, and it thrilled her.
    Basil Skydancer
    Basil Skydancer
    Co Admin
    Co Admin

Post by Basil Skydancer Sat May 19, 2012 5:46 pm

Smirking slightly Basil pressed a kiss to Etta's sternum as the coat went lower. He loved it when she blushed, it just endeared him to her all the more. Moving up and placing a tender kiss to her beautiful lips Basil hummed. Was this what love was? He didn't know, he had never been in love before. Lust yes, but never love.

Stepping out of her reach he put one hand on the counter and proceeded to vault over top of it, clearing the stools and landing with a firm thump on the other side. A wry grin on his face he twirled Etta around to face him, being careful to be gentle all the while. With an extravagant bow Basil extended his hand to her to help his lover off the bar.
    Etta Skydancer
    Etta Skydancer
    Furmage Worker
    Furmage Worker

Post by Etta Skydancer Tue May 22, 2012 2:08 am

Etta let out a small sound in the back of her throat as his lips brushed her skin, shivering as he pulled away. What was this man doing to her? One look from him and it was like she was back in Hogwarts flirting with the Weasley Twins. Just another blushing school girl.

She watched him vault the bar with hooded eyes, leaning into his touch as he spun her around. He was always extremely gentle with her, wasn't he? Carefully stepping down off the bar after taking Basil's hand, Etta let the trench coat fall, revealing her full outfit in all its glory.

She stood before him, a small little smirk on her lips as she pulled him in for a long, lingering kiss. She pulled away only slightly, glancing up at him through her lashes and grinning.
    Basil Skydancer
    Basil Skydancer
    Co Admin
    Co Admin

Post by Basil Skydancer Tue May 22, 2012 3:10 am

Humming in the back of his throat Basil returned the kiss, moving his free hand to her waist as he did so. They fit so naturally together that the rocker had to smile tenderly down at Etta. Her outfit made him want her so badly but tonight, tonight would be a night for him to show her exactly what she meant to him. The fact that she was seeking him out at his second place of employment only helped cement the feeling that Basil had. She was the one.

Moving backwards gracefully he led her in a graceful dance. Basil was a man of many talents and there wasn't many people that realized he could dance in a way other than club dancing. "When we dance you have way with me. Stay with me. Sway with me," he crooned softly, his tone matching that of the song.
    Etta Skydancer
    Etta Skydancer
    Furmage Worker
    Furmage Worker

Post by Etta Skydancer Wed May 23, 2012 4:28 am

A smile graced Etta's lips as she leaned into him, effortlessly joining him in the dance. She'd been dancing for as long as she could remember, and quite a bit past that. Her hand rested primly on his shoulder, matching his steps with practiced ease.

"Other dancers may be on the floor, but my eyes will see only you..." Etta sang softly, her voice an octave higher. It wasn't anything special, and she may have had a band that went nowhere way back when, but her voice was sweet and lilting. It was nowhere near the best, but it was good enough for Etta, and she fancied herself better than most people. "Only you've got that magic technique... When we sway I grow weak..."
    Basil Skydancer
    Basil Skydancer
    Co Admin
    Co Admin

Post by Basil Skydancer Thu May 24, 2012 3:12 am

"I can hear the sound of violins, long before it begins. Make me thrill as only you know how. Sway me smooth, sway me now," Basil sang softly, lowering his head to put his mouth next to Etta's ear. She sang like an angel to him and it made him shiver with pleasure inside. Spinning her in time with the music the rocker brought her back in close and proceeded to wrap both her arms around his neck before sliding his arms around her waist.

Putting his mouth back next to Etta's ear Basil purred, "Do I make you grow weak when we sway, Kitten? Am I the only one with that magic technique?" He caressed her body through the barely there lingerie, his touches light and teasing. "Would you stay with me forever if I asked you to?"
    Etta Skydancer
    Etta Skydancer
    Furmage Worker
    Furmage Worker

Post by Etta Skydancer Thu May 24, 2012 4:19 am

Etta's hold on him tightened as she was spun back toward him, her fingers losing themselves in his hair. She shivered as his voice rumbled through his chest and into her soul. "Other dancers may be on the floor..." She sang, slowly, deliberately, half tempo to the rest of the song. "But my eyes will see only you."

"hmm..." She hummed. "Only you've got that magic technique." She murmured, her eyes closing with keen pleasure. "I don't think I've ever been as weak." She sighed happily. "Or happier." A sound slid through her parted lips, her breath brushing against his ear as his hands moved over her body. "All you need to do is ask."
    Basil Skydancer
    Basil Skydancer
    Co Admin
    Co Admin

Post by Basil Skydancer Thu May 24, 2012 5:22 am

Basil's mismatched blue eyes sparkled at Etta's answer. It was of course the answer he had been hoping for when he had asked. He might not know what love was exactly but he did know that he wanted to spend the rest of his life with Etta. It was time for the rocker to stop being afraid of committment.

Drawing back out of his lover's arms the blond reached into his inside shirt pocket and pulled out a small box. "Ninetta, when I first met you I never imagined that we'd come this far. You are everything to me and I don't want to go through life alone." Kneeling down on one knee Basil opened the lid of the box to reveal a fairly large diamond surrounded by two of each amythyst, emerald and sapphire gems. "Ninetta Fontaine, will you be my better half for the rest of our days and marry me?"
    Etta Skydancer
    Etta Skydancer
    Furmage Worker
    Furmage Worker

Post by Etta Skydancer Thu May 24, 2012 6:01 am

Etta tried to move with him as he pulled away from her, but froze at the sight of the little box. "Spice..."

She blinked at him, conflicting emotions flying across faster than she could keep them in. Slowly, surely, her face split into a smile as she looked down at the ring. "All you have to do is ask." She murmured thickly, her eyes brimming with tears.

She moved forward, capturing his lips in a slow and tender kiss as her arms found their way around his shoulders. "Yes." She murmured. "Yes."
    Basil Skydancer
    Basil Skydancer
    Co Admin
    Co Admin

Post by Basil Skydancer Fri May 25, 2012 2:02 am

Releasing the breath he didn't realize he had been holding in a happy laugh Basil returned the kiss happily as he pulled his fiance down to sit on his knee. Fumbling slightly with the box in his joy he managed to get the ring slipped onto Etta's ring finger on her left hand.

"You've made me a very happy man, Kitten," Basil spoke, his voice ladened with emotions and eyes brimming with happy tears. His arm snaked around her waist holding her close as he placed another tender kiss to Etta's lips. "I promise, I'll try my very hardest to be the man you deserve. As perfect as you are I'm sure that somehow I'll be worthy enough to stand by your side and make you happy." Subtly waving his hand on Etta's waist the rocker cast a cushioning charm on the floor so as to save the knee he was resting on.
    Etta Skydancer
    Etta Skydancer
    Furmage Worker
    Furmage Worker

Post by Etta Skydancer Fri May 25, 2012 2:52 am

Unable to wipe the grin off her face, Etta gazed down at the ring. "You don't have to try so hard." She murmured, pressing another slow kiss to his lips. "You're already perfect as can be. No need to spoil me rotten." She hummed softly, her brown eyes sparkling as they met his again. "Just standing by my side makes me happy enough." Her fingers played with his hair, and she kissed him again. "Stay with me, Sway with me..." She sang softly, smiling at him.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 12:27 am