Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

3 posters

Haunted? Not really

Bridget Wells
    Bridget Wells
    Third Year
    Third Year

Haunted? Not really Empty Haunted? Not really

Post by Bridget Wells Wed May 09, 2012 8:04 pm

Bridget wanted to see for herself. She heard from her sister and other people around that this place was really haunted but in Bridget's opinion it wasn't. Bridget walked up the stairs and saw that the place was sort of weird looking. She had marshmallows and some chips with her along with some drinks. She knew she would get thirsty and decided to bring some refreshments. Bridget took a seat and ate some marshmallows.
    Casey Donohoe
    Casey Donohoe
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Haunted? Not really Empty Re: Haunted? Not really

Post by Casey Donohoe Sat May 12, 2012 12:11 am

Casey skipped into the Shrieking Shack, rolling her eyes at all the people who thought it was haunted. If they knew an history at all, they would know that the "ghosts" were actually Remus Lupin in his wolf form when he went to school, and that man was unfortunately long gone. She was just curious what it looked like inside.

Wandering randomly through the decaying rooms, she came upon a Hufflepuff eating marshmallows on a couch. She grinned, finding this not the least bit weird. "Hi, I'm Casey. Can I have a marshmallow?"
    Bridget Wells
    Bridget Wells
    Third Year
    Third Year

Post by Bridget Wells Sat May 12, 2012 8:00 pm

Bridget heard someone come in and grew confused. She shrugged it off and put marshmallows in her mouth. She heard someone come to where she was and she looked up to see a girl who looked about a year older then her. Bridget thought she looked familiar to Bridget.

Bridget smiled when the girl grinned. "Hey I'm Bridget and sure come sit down" Bridget said pointing to the empty seat next to her. Bridget went in her bag and got out the drink. "Want a drink" Bridget held it out to her.
    Casey Donohoe
    Casey Donohoe
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Casey Donohoe Sat May 12, 2012 11:50 pm

Casey grinned and skipped over, settling herself next to Bridget with her legs tucked up under her. She accepted the marshmallow and the drink with a bright "Thanks!"
    "So," she began, taking a swig of butterbeer, "Why are you here? Ghost hunter, curious, or dared? I'm just here t see what it's like."
    Bridget Wells
    Bridget Wells
    Third Year
    Third Year

Post by Bridget Wells Sun May 13, 2012 5:35 pm

Bridget watched her take a seat and then took the soda and some marshmallows. Bridget shrugged. "No problem, I was bored before you came anyway" Bridget shrugged. Bridget listened to what she said then spoke. "Well I came here because I wanted to prove people wrong that this place isn't haunted. I heard people talking about it and I would just smile and laugh" Bridget said to Casey.

"Why are you here" Bridget asked.
    Casey Donohoe
    Casey Donohoe
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Casey Donohoe Sun May 13, 2012 6:01 pm

Casey laughed. "Yeah, some people will believe anything."

Casey shrugged. "I was curious. I wanted to know what it looked like. I knew it wasn't haunted, as would anyone with any sense. Including yourself apparently," she added with a grin.

"So... what year are you? I can see you're a Puffle." Casey pointed to the black and yellow tie. "You look younger than me. Which means you're technically not supposed to be in Hogsmeade." She grinned. "Rule breaker, yeah?"
    Bridget Wells
    Bridget Wells
    Third Year
    Third Year

Post by Bridget Wells Wed May 16, 2012 9:43 pm

Bridget laughed with her. "Yeah I no what you mean, this one first year actually believe in big foot" Bridget told Casey.

Bridget nodded. "Yeah I no what you mean, yeah it looks creepy but doesn't mean it's haunted" Bridget said to her. Bridget put a hand on her heart. "Thank you, you do too" She said with a smile.

Bridget shrugged. "I'm a 2nd and yes I'm a Hufflepuff" Bridget looked down at her tie and looked back up. "Sh! I have a rep. "Bridget joked. "I was curious but I will take the consequences for coming here, couldn't wait another year to see this place. Needed to prove the friends wrong" Bridget said.
    Casey Donohoe
    Casey Donohoe
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Casey Donohoe Wed May 16, 2012 9:46 pm

Casey raised an eyebrow. "Seriously? We need to educate these children better," she muttered.

Casey grinned. "Anytime. And thank you as well."

She smirked. "Don't worry, I went INTO Honeydukes in my second year and bought stuff. They never catch you. I don't tattle anyway."
    Bridget Wells
    Bridget Wells
    Third Year
    Third Year

Post by Bridget Wells Sat May 19, 2012 4:02 pm

Bridget heard what she said and started to laugh. "They will find a way out of it though"
    Bridget told her.

Bridget nodded. "No problem" Bridget said to Casey.

Bridget nodded. "I'll have to keep that in mind then because I would totally love to by candy" Bridget smiled and ate a marshmallow.

"So do you have any siblings" Bridget asked.
    Casey Donohoe
    Casey Donohoe
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Casey Donohoe Sat May 19, 2012 4:29 pm

Casey smiled. "Yeah. They're slippery, those first years."

Smirking, she asked "Officially or unofficially? I have none by birth, one sister if you count legal adoption, and a brother if you count who I adopt by myself. My sister is Lyssa, and she's basically my twin, even though we're not related by blood. She's a Puffle, like you! And my little brother that I unoffically adopted is Alexander Bloodbayne, a Slytherin. If he were here, he would tell you I'm only 5 months older, but I still count it." She grinned. "How about you?"
    Bridget Wells
    Bridget Wells
    Third Year
    Third Year

Post by Bridget Wells Sat May 26, 2012 12:55 am

Bridget smiled and laughed. "Agreed Casey" Bridget smiled.

"Um I would say officially but since I'm nice I'll say both" Bridget teased. Bridget nodded but then looked at her weirdly when she said she adopted one by herself. She just continued to listen. Bridget nodded when she explained it too her. "I have a little brother that is still young and can't go here yet and an older sister who is a 4th year Raven, her name is Crystal" Bridget told Casey.
    Casey Donohoe
    Casey Donohoe
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Casey Donohoe Sat May 26, 2012 12:58 am

Casey grinned. "That's cool. I might have seen Crystal around once or twice, but I don't really know her. If she's half as cool as you, I'm missing out." She smiled even wider. "So... what's your favorite color?" She shrugged apologetically. Sorry, I use that as a random subject changer. I'm just weird like that."
    Bridget Wells
    Bridget Wells
    Third Year
    Third Year

Post by Bridget Wells Sun May 27, 2012 3:56 am

Bridget nodded. "Yeah, we haven't spoken much since coming back, she has her friends, boyfriend while I have my friends and trying to find a boyfriend. Crystal makes it look so easy, it's horrible" Bridget sighed.

Bridget smiled. "She is cool, not as cool as me but still" Bridget smiled. She took a sip of soda. "I feel fat" she joked. Bridget shook off the next question. "No it's fine, um, I would say, red" Bridget said to her. "What about you" Bridget asked.
    Casey Donohoe
    Casey Donohoe
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Casey Donohoe Sun May 27, 2012 3:14 pm

Casey shrugged, grinning. "Just find a guy that you like and start by being friends. If he doesn't fall fr you, he's obviously an idiot. It's how I got Liam. He was my best friend before he was my boyfriend. You'll get one, don't worry."

Casey shook her head. "You're not fat, trust me. And my favorite color is blue because, in my opinion, it is physically impossible to find an ugly shade of blue."
    Bridget Wells
    Bridget Wells
    Third Year
    Third Year

Post by Bridget Wells Sun May 27, 2012 3:51 pm

Bridget sighed and put her head on the back of the couch. "Easy for you to say, you are probably a natural, I'm a girl who can't even stand being around my annoying little brother Aiden. How am I suppose to act around a guy who I'm supposed to be 'friends' with" Bridget groaned. She was bad at attracting attention.

Bridget stuffed marshmallows in her mouth. "I feel it, I seriously eat like a dude, no lie" Bridget sighed and then laughed. She looked at Casey. "That is true, it's the same with red, there is never an ugly red, but there can be an ugly purple" Bridget shuddered at that. She hated purple with passion.
    Casey Donohoe
    Casey Donohoe
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Casey Donohoe Sun May 27, 2012 3:57 pm

Casey leaned back against the couch, staring at the ceiling. Slowly, she said, "I don't know about a natural. I make friends easily, but all of them are guys. You think you're like a dude? Apart from my sister and one first year girl I haven't seen since, you're the first girl I've had a conversation with in a while. I just seem to relate to boys more than girls." She sighed. "Maybe that's why I found a boyfriend so easily."

Casey laughed. "Hey, don't hate on purple! Purple's nice. It's a mix of our two favorite colors anyway."
    Bridget Wells
    Bridget Wells
    Third Year
    Third Year

Post by Bridget Wells Tue May 29, 2012 10:59 am

Bridget watched Casey closely as she spoke. Making sure she didn't miss anything. Bridget smiled. "Yeah, I can tell you like to hang out with guys. Even if you relate to boys more, don't you at least have friends that have girlfriends or boyfriends, if you have friends that are girls. Don't you just hang with them" Bridget asked. "It seems easy for you, you're pretty while I'm this" Bridget said to her.

"I sometimes like to play sports that are too ruff for me but hey. Sometimes I think I am but then I look down and see boobs" Bridget said to her. Bridget laughed. "I think that's why too" Bridget said to her. She put a marshmallow in her mouth. Bridget started laughing at her last comment. "Hey! Not my fault purple can be ugly, no offense" Bridget told her.
    Casey Donohoe
    Casey Donohoe
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Casey Donohoe Wed May 30, 2012 12:34 am

Casye nodded. "Well, yeah. Alex has a girlfriend, Jaime Malfoy. And I am on 'Say hi to you, but then probably ignore you for the rest of the class' terms with a few girls lke Alex Gillbert and J.J. Jones. But that's about it for female companionship. And stop saying you're not pretty. You are, I swear! Take my word for it."

Casey rolled her eyes, grinning. "Join the club, we have buttons! I constantly climb trees, can outfly basically anyone and am not afraid to tackle you if you annoy me and I think you can take it. I'm in the 'rough and tumble' category rught along with ya." She grinned and leaned her elbow on the couch, popping in another marshmallow. "I like talking to you," she decided out loud.
    Bridget Wells
    Bridget Wells
    Third Year
    Third Year

Post by Bridget Wells Thu May 31, 2012 11:46 am

Bridget popped a marshmallow in her mouth and listened to her. Bridget tried not to laugh. "Wow, you need more friends that are girls. Since Alex has a girlfriend, why don't you try being friends with her. You adopted each other, if you became friends with her he will be glad because you both are his number one girls" Bridget suggested. Bridget then sighed and ate another marshmallow. "Fine, I'll take your word for it" Bridget caved.

Bridget laughed at that. "I keep saying that to people, well not in those words but close to them and they don't take me seriously. I remember when I was 8 this muggle boy didn't believe me when I said I could play a game called football, I kicked him and his friends asses. They didn't say that to me anymore" Bridget said to Casey. She then smiled. "I like talking to you too, you get me" Bridget told her.
    Casey Donohoe
    Casey Donohoe
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Casey Donohoe Fri Jun 01, 2012 12:44 am

Casey sighed. "Yeah, girls aren't my strong suit. I do like Jaime though, so hopefully things will turn out alright with her and we can be friends. It seems like that's likely to happen, so I'll keep my fingers crossed and hope I don't mess it up! She doesn't seem like a 'one of the guys' kind of girl."

Casey giggled. "Some boy in our villiage thought that girls were weak. My sister and I had him pinned to the ground in about two seconds. It was amazing. Boys totally deserve to get their butts kicked every once in a while." She grinned.
    Bridget Wells
    Bridget Wells
    Third Year
    Third Year

Post by Bridget Wells Sat Jun 02, 2012 5:00 am

Bridget smiled and laughed. "You never no, Jamie and you could become best friends and it would be different" Bridget said. She shrugged her shoulders. "My cousin didn't seem like that either but when the boys insulted her she kicked their asses, people never seem like that. My cousin acts like a girly girl so that when it's time for people to no the real her, she will show them" Bridget said to Casey.

Bridget nodded in agreement. "I agree with you 100% Casey, boys always think just because we're girls that we don't have feelings, or we can't be one of the guys, or we should just slave over a hot stove and give them ass when they say too" Bridget exclaimed. "Not in my book" Bridget finished.
    Casey Donohoe
    Casey Donohoe
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Casey Donohoe Sat Jun 02, 2012 7:18 pm

Casey smiled at her. "Thanks for the reassurance. I think we could become frineds, though I don't know about besties. Also, your cousin sounds awesome. I can be girly-ish when my sister decides she needs to revamp my wardrobe. I like wearing skirts too, I'm just rough and tumble in those too."

Casey grinned happily. "Ah, the delusions boys have. I got that out of all my guy friends. They know I could kick all their asses if I wanted to. They won't be thinking that again."
    Bridget Wells
    Bridget Wells
    Third Year
    Third Year

Post by Bridget Wells Sat Jun 02, 2012 9:18 pm

Bridget shook it off. "No problem, I love giving people advice. I can't say it will be good, but it will be good enough" Bridget said to her. "Just try and find things in common with Jamie" Bridget said to Casey. "My cousin is awesome" Bridget nodded. "I see, I don't wear skirts, well sometimes not always" Bridget said.

Bridget laughed at her. "That's what I say all the time but still when I meet new guys they think I'm weak and the other boys warn them and then I prove their thoughts wrong. To be honest, I love to kick boys asses" Bridget said to her.
    Casey Donohoe
    Casey Donohoe
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Casey Donohoe Sat Jun 02, 2012 10:25 pm

Casey popped another marshmallowin her mouth. "You're good at it," she said when she finished chewing. "You should be a therapist or something. Some profession where you can give advice for a living. And I don't always wear skirts, but I do like to put them on occassionally and I can still kick butt in them." She grinned.

Casey giggled. "Oh the fun I have with that. Proving boys wrong is so fun, especially when you're proving them wrong about how meek they think you should be. My guy friends know plenty well to respect me. I mean we still joke around and tease each other, but they also know that I can handle myself. Though they still think I need to be protected for some odd reason." She rolled her eyes. "Boys! I mean honestly!"
    Bridget Wells
    Bridget Wells
    Third Year
    Third Year

Post by Bridget Wells Mon Jun 04, 2012 4:27 pm

Bridget shrugged. "I do try" Bridget told Casey. Bridget thought about it. "Yeah, maybe I should give people advice more often, make it easier on them and me" Bridget said. "That's all I'm saying Casey. Kick ass and look hot at the same time" Bridget grinned back.

Bridget nodded her head and laughed. "That's what I'm saying, you always need to prove them wrong from time to time. If we don't prove them wrong, they'll take over the universe and make girls their slaves and sex whores" Bridget told her. Bridget nodded. "Yup, guy friends will do that, they just want you to be certain that you can take on anyone who ever is disrespectful. I mean, I would do that too, to one of my friends" Bridget said to her.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 8:35 am