Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

In Great Need

Anne Emery
    Anne Emery
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

In Great Need Empty In Great Need

Post by Anne Emery Wed May 09, 2012 11:27 pm

Anne sat at the bar with a gin and tonic in her hand. she was bored out of her mind. She had left her son with a baby sitter. However she was still keeping an eye on him, well her inner eye. She wanted noting more than someone to come by and take her mind off her life.

She took another sip of her drink and felt it burn down her throat. She looked over as the door opened hoping it would be the answer to her prayers.
    Brock Veni Cox
    Brock Veni Cox
    Ministry Official
    Ministry Official

In Great Need Empty Re: In Great Need

Post by Brock Veni Cox Thu May 10, 2012 12:31 am

Brock smirked as he entered the bar, his eyes sweeping all the patrons. His gaze lingered on a pretty looking Red head, but rather than go directly to her, he went to the bar, ordering two gins and walking over to her, sliding her a new one.

"You're almost finished with that one." He explained.

"What's a pretty girl like you doing here all alone?" He asked curiously, his brown eyes sparkling. "I'm not taking someone's seat am I? I'm sure your boyfriend's just in the bathroom for now, waiting to beat me up." He grinned, taking a sip of the drink with a wink at her.

"My name's Brock." He said, taking her hand and pressing a kiss to it. "And I'm simply enchanted to meet you."
    Anne Emery
    Anne Emery
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Anne Emery Thu May 10, 2012 12:45 am

Anne looked the man who came next to her over. She smiled and took the drink, she didn't drink it, first using her gift to see if it was safe. Well it seemed so so she took a sip.

"Well, It's my night off." She said smiling. She laughed lightly at the boyfriend comment. No she didn't have time for a boyfriend. She wondered what he would say had the make-up not hid the scars on her face. "Nope, no boyfriend." She said smirking lightly.

"Anne." She said with a laugh. "And I'm sure that's what you say a lot." She said with a twinkle in her eye.
    Brock Veni Cox
    Brock Veni Cox
    Ministry Official
    Ministry Official

Post by Brock Veni Cox Sun May 13, 2012 12:46 am

"No boyfriend?" Brock said, a half grin flashing across his face. He pulled a chair from another table, the better to be closer to her, and strattled it, his arms wrapping around the back of it as he faced her. "Are you absolutely certain. Wouldn't be trying to get my hopes up, would you?"

"Why on earth would I waste words on other people? You're the most amazing woman I've ever seen." Brock said easily. "I'm sure you hear it a lot as well."
    Anne Emery
    Anne Emery
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Anne Emery Sun May 13, 2012 1:02 am

Anne laughed lightly and smiled at him. "No I have no time for a boyfriend." She said draining her drink. "Hopes up for what?" She asked wagging her eyebrows. She enjoyed teasing people. She missed having fun. It had been a while since she had been out on the town.

Anne smiled and shook her head. She knew that he had probably used this line before but what the hell. He was good looking enough. Anne laughed. She had not been complemented since she was still in school. "No I really don't." she said with a slight smirk. His chances just went up.
    Brock Veni Cox
    Brock Veni Cox
    Ministry Official
    Ministry Official

Post by Brock Veni Cox Sun May 13, 2012 4:56 pm

"Hopes up for whatever a beautiful woman like you would want with me." He teased, taking a sip of his cup. "I don't believe a word you say about not getting complements. I don't believe all of mankind can be as blind as bats."

"Well, then let me be the first to say. You look simply..." His eyes swept her figure, and she grinned. "Ravishing."
    Anne Emery
    Anne Emery
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Anne Emery Sun May 13, 2012 5:23 pm

Anne smiled and shook her head. No men weren't blind they just had better things to do that complement her. She smiled at him.

"Why thank you." She said smiling at him. "I look better with out my clothes though." She said smirking at him. She had not head fun for a while and it was a bit more fun than she remembered.
    Brock Veni Cox
    Brock Veni Cox
    Ministry Official
    Ministry Official

Post by Brock Veni Cox Tue May 15, 2012 5:06 pm

Brock's grin turned wolfish, and he looked her up and down. "That isn't that difficult to believe." He murmured. "But I wish I had some sort of... Proof." He leaned forward, bringing thier lips millimeters apart, his eyes flicking between her eyes and her lips.

"Or perhaps..." he suggested silkily.
    Anne Emery
    Anne Emery
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Anne Emery Wed May 16, 2012 10:55 pm

Anne smirked and winked at him. She glanced at his lips and smiled. "Maybe you'll see it." She whispered seductively. She smiled and lightly brushed her lips to his. She was fine with starting the kiss but he would have to deepen it.

She moved her lips to his ear and whispered so only he could hear. "Is it true what they say about werewolves? That, they're the best in bed?" She asked her lips brushing his ear. She pulled back slightly and winked at the Russian man.
    Brock Veni Cox
    Brock Veni Cox
    Ministry Official
    Ministry Official

Post by Brock Veni Cox Wed May 23, 2012 8:27 pm

Brock leaned into her kiss, purposefully over eager, deepening the kiss with nary a thought to the contrary. His hands rose to rest on either side of her face, pulling her closer to him. He pulled away slowly, letting the kiss linger, his eyes opening to meet hers.

"I can prove it." He said easily, grinning at her from ear to ear. He glanced away from her, around at the patrons of the bar, before smiling. "Back at my place."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 9:14 pm