Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

One; Two; buckle my shoes

Tyler Marks
    Tyler Marks
    Muggle
    Muggle

One; Two; buckle my shoes Empty One; Two; buckle my shoes

Post by Tyler Marks Thu May 10, 2012 12:54 am

Ty whistled as he looked up at the tower.

"Now, that," he drawled with a smile, "Is one sight."

Tucking his hands in his pocket, as he glanced up at the iconic figure. He bounced on his feet, giving a nervous glance as the crowds began to come around closer to him. He took a deep breath to remind himself that it really can't be that bad here - they were just people - and attempt to keep calm.

One; Two; buckle my shoes Empty Re: One; Two; buckle my shoes

Post by Guest Thu May 10, 2012 2:57 am

Madeline was wandering around. University was so stressful she needed some fun. What place better to spend her fun time than the Eiffel tower. She huffed trying to walk properly in the crowd before she tripped and bumped into someone. "Oh mon Je suis désolé" she said before steadying herself and looking at the stranger.

Maddie tilted her head and noticed he was not from here. "I'm sorry" she said in English once again.
    Tyler Marks
    Tyler Marks
    Muggle
    Muggle

Post by Tyler Marks Thu May 10, 2012 2:14 pm

Tylers breathing was starting to get just the tiniest bit stressed. He was putting great effort into controling it, however he had never been very good at it; he was actually surprised that he was doing so well at the moment.

He was really thinking he needed to get away from the people, and was about to thread his way through the crowd and do so, when someone bumped into him and he jumped about a mile high.

Ty turned, calming himself slightly and gave the girl a sheepish grin.

"I ain't too good with crowds," he mummbled as an excuse for his overreaction. "Its fine. Yeah didn't do anythang. Its almost impossible ta breath with all these people."

Post by Guest Sat May 12, 2012 11:12 am

Maddie raised an eyebrow at him. He was a peculiar one. "Eh? If that be the problem" she said fluently in English. "then I shall help you" she added, grabbing his hand and steering their way in the crowd.

Maddie grinned after a few moments as they came to a spot where not much people where. It had an unoccupied bench too. She let go of his hand and went to sit on the bench. "Sorry bout not telling you" she said "But I hope this solves the problem with the crowd." she says referring to the not so much people around part.

Maddie then frowned as she thought of something. "Why aren't you good with crowds?" she asked before blushing and chuckling lightly. "I forget I am Madeline"
    Tyler Marks
    Tyler Marks
    Muggle
    Muggle

Post by Tyler Marks Sat May 12, 2012 7:05 pm

Ty tensed slightly as she began to weave him through the crowds, but once they were a slightly more open face, his shoulders relaxed and he let out a breath.

"It sure is," he nodded rolling his shoulders and strolling in the space.

"I ain't like tight spaces - crowds make me feel like I'm in a tight space," he shrugged and gave a lopsided grin. "I need space ta move and breath."

He smiled at the girl, "Nice ta meet yeah Madeline; cal me Ty."

Post by Guest Sun May 20, 2012 1:37 pm

Maddie nodded "Reasonable explanation" she said before smiling at the man. "The pleasure is all mine Ty".

She looked around then stared at him. "Why are you here in france? It's a long way from home I guess."
    Tyler Marks
    Tyler Marks
    Muggle
    Muggle

Post by Tyler Marks Mon May 21, 2012 9:50 pm

Ty gave a little grin, "Ain't quiet as far as the accent lead yeah to thank. I live in London right now - the voice just never reall-ay changed."

He laughed a little and then shrugged.

"I had some free time, figured, why not go see sumpthang new."

Post by Guest Fri May 25, 2012 10:18 am

Mad's face lit up in a grin, the sides of her eyes crinkling slightly and her dimples to show-up. "And you decided that the Eiffel tower would be a great 'sumpthang new' to see?" she asked mimicking how he said something new.

She raised an eyebrow at him. "You are not just gonna stand there are you?" she said tutting slightly. "Sit." she ordered him patting the bench on which she sat on. "Now... why here?"
    Tyler Marks
    Tyler Marks
    Muggle
    Muggle

Post by Tyler Marks Fri May 25, 2012 11:28 pm

Ty nodded, grinning slightly as seh mimicked his accent, "Indeed I did."

He rolled his eyes and sat down beside her.

"Well now, I ain't suppose I had a real reason more of... it just felt right, yeah know? Yeah ever felt like that? Like sumpthang was just... right, like yeah need ta do it."

Post by Guest Sat May 26, 2012 12:17 pm

Madeline frowned as she looked him over. "Actually no" she said a tint of regret coating her voice. "I don't think I've ever felt that before" she added before placing her elbows on her knees and her chin on her palms.

"So where are you really from?" she asked.
    Tyler Marks
    Tyler Marks
    Muggle
    Muggle

Post by Tyler Marks Sat May 26, 2012 6:55 pm

Ty shrugged,"Well now, I suppose it ain't fer everyone or what not, perhaps I'm just craz-ay like that, who knows. But... its a good feelin' if yeah follow it. Thats what I think anyways."

He smiled and shrugged.

"I was born in Lousiana," he grinned.

Post by Guest Tue May 29, 2012 11:37 am

Madeline chuckled as she listened. "Very well put Tyler" she said before shaking her head. "Hmm..." she hummed. "That sounds like a good feeling" she proclaimed before she started clicking her tongue out of habit.

"Louisiana eh?" she said smiling "Well that really does explain the accent" she mused.
    Tyler Marks
    Tyler Marks
    Muggle
    Muggle

Post by Tyler Marks Tue May 29, 2012 6:02 pm

Ty smiled and nodded his head, "Well thank yeah kindly may dear."

He couldn't help but grin impishly knowing that his accent made such phrasing sound more... old fashioned than otherwise.

"It sure does," he smiled, "Been a while since I been back though. I sure do miss the place. Yeah ever been?"

Post by Guest Sun Jun 10, 2012 10:12 am

Madeline shook her head before pouting. "Nope never been there before" she said before smiling slightly "But i sure want to". She chuckled just realizing something. "You sounded like grandad a while ago" she said, trying to stifle some stray giggles. "No offence though!" she added quickly.
    Tyler Marks
    Tyler Marks
    Muggle
    Muggle

Post by Tyler Marks Mon Jun 11, 2012 6:21 pm

Ty laughed a little, "I suppose I ain't gunna take any, longs as I'm a good kindly old Grandpa, not one of those creepy old ones."

"Yeah, realy should. Its a great place. One o' the best I been ta."

Post by Guest Thu Jun 14, 2012 11:55 am

Madeline tensed slightly at the creepy old part. "Creepy old grandpas?" she repeated questioningly, She had never heard of grandpas that were like that. "If I go there would you be so kind as to be my tour guide?" she asked, an almost bright like shine in her eyes.
    Tyler Marks
    Tyler Marks
    Muggle
    Muggle

Post by Tyler Marks Sun Jun 17, 2012 7:52 pm

Ty shrugged, "There's gotta be a creepy version of everything, ain't there?"

It seemed logical to his own mind, but then again, what did he know.

"But of course, it would me my honour to show yeah the ropes of the place."

Post by Guest Sun Jun 24, 2012 9:50 am

Madeline shrugged slightly "Maybe" she answered. She really wasn't sure if there was a creepy side to everything. Maybe her brother would know but then again her brother didn't always dwell on things like that, he was more of a scientific facts person.

She smiled brightly at the man before nodding. "Thank you" she says before blinking "Forgive me if i forgot if i asked but are you here with someone?"
    Tyler Marks
    Tyler Marks
    Muggle
    Muggle

Post by Tyler Marks Mon Jun 25, 2012 2:21 pm

Ty shook his head. He didn't think she had already asked, and even if she had he didn't mind repeating the answer.

"Nope, ain't got annyone but me, myself and I," he nodded his head slowly, "But there great compan-ay so I ain't feelin' to lonely."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 5:10 pm