Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

Icy (Bar/Dia)

Icy (Bar/Dia) Empty Icy (Bar/Dia)

Post by Guest Fri Apr 15, 2011 1:20 pm

Barzini held the door open for Diane and waited until she entered before closing it.

He then took a seat near the window, and gestured for Diane to take seat opposite him.

"Order anything you like. My treat." Barzini smiled.
    Diane Scamander
    Diane Scamander
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Icy (Bar/Dia) Empty Re: Icy (Bar/Dia)

Post by Diane Scamander Sat Apr 16, 2011 1:54 am

Diane looked around and faced Barzini. "Hhhmmm..... I'd like a nice cone with Rocky Road and Pistachio Nut. And also a big smile from the handsome lad sitting in front of me."

Post by Guest Sat Apr 16, 2011 2:15 am

Barzini's face turned a deep shade of red as he heard her second "order".

"You shouldn't say all those things..." Barzini mumbled, slightly embarassed.

He then took out an earpiece and offered it to Diane.

"Want some music? It is Don't Dream Its Over."

Last edited by Emilio Francai Barzini on Sat Apr 16, 2011 6:55 am; edited 1 time in total
    Diane Scamander
    Diane Scamander
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Diane Scamander Sat Apr 16, 2011 2:40 am

Diane laughed at her 'now-with-deep-red' face boyfriend. XD Most guys usually do what the girls want. Luckily, her 'boy' doesn't. She hates it when boys act like robots and just follow everything their girlfriends say. It's kinda annoying. It doesn't show love at all.

She grabbed the earpiece and listened to the song. "Well, this song is familiar....."

Post by Guest Sat Apr 16, 2011 6:58 am

(OOC: Typo--> Don't Dream Its Over)

"Let me sing it to you." Barzini laughed and sang in his usual calm and sad voice when it comes to singing.

"Hey now, hey now
    Don't dream it's over
    Hey now, hey now
    When the world comes in
    They come, they come
    To build a wall between us
    We know they won't win~"

Barzini laughed and gave her girlfriend a pat on her shoulder.
    Diane Scamander
    Diane Scamander
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Diane Scamander Sat Apr 16, 2011 7:21 am

"Hey now, hey now, Don't dream it's over..." Diane sang along.
    "Ah! now I finally remember!!! I used to love this song when I was little!" She said and smiled cheerfully.

Post by Guest Sat Apr 16, 2011 7:25 am

"Its beautiful isn't it? I loved the song since I was a little kid. Well, maybe I like you more." Barzini's face turned a light shade of red from complimenting the girl he liked.

He pulled Diane to sit beside him, and as the ice cream arrived, he took a spoonful and said cheerfully, "Will her highness let me feed her? The first bite only of course. I won't pretend that I hate ice cream. I love them."
    Diane Scamander
    Diane Scamander
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Diane Scamander Sat Apr 16, 2011 9:23 am

Diane smiled sweetly and stared at Barzini. This MAY be a dream but it's the best dream ever.

"Of course you may," she said, slowly opening her mouth.

Post by Guest Sat Apr 16, 2011 10:48 am

Barzini gave a small smile and gently placed the spponful of ice-cream into her mouth.

"Come, come. Let us eat. The boy cannot starve the girl." Barzini smiled kindly, and offered her a bottle of Butterbeer.

She was starting to look like an angel to him...
    Diane Scamander
    Diane Scamander
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Diane Scamander Sat Apr 16, 2011 12:32 pm

Diane started eating her treat and stared at Barzini. Either it's the sweetest dream ever or the most beautiful nightmare in the whole universe...... Razz

(ooc: it's kinda short.... Nothing's in my head right now...)

Post by Guest Sat Apr 16, 2011 12:53 pm

Razz

Barzini muttered, "Stay here..."

He left and returned shortly after, holding this.

Icy (Bar/Dia) Elements_love_ornament_lg

He always wanted to get this for the one he loved...
    Diane Scamander
    Diane Scamander
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Diane Scamander Sat Apr 16, 2011 1:09 pm

Diane turned bright red when she saw Barzini bringing back a beautiful Angel figurine, holding a heart... WOW. He is one in a million.

She looked at Barzini and asked, "An angel? Awww... How cute.... Razz "

Post by Guest Sat Apr 16, 2011 1:12 pm

"Later, when we go down that street, I'll buy even more things for you. Don't worry... I earned those money from the muggle world." Barzini muttered, and handed the Angel to her.

"That is you. See how beautiful it is?" Barzini smiled and gestured at the angel.
    Diane Scamander
    Diane Scamander
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Diane Scamander Sat Apr 16, 2011 1:18 pm

Diane accepted the beautiful angel and stared at it. Is she really that beautiful???.... Hmmm..... guess her mirror is broke... she can't seem to think that other people noticed her natural beauty... XD (ooc: okay, I was just bragging about my avatar... It's new!!! and beautiful!!! See?!!!)

"Don't worry... Next time, I will buy you some stuff for you... I mean, I have saved some galleons last year," Diane said, still staring at the angel.

Whoever this lad in front of her is, he is definitely from heaven.... NO doubt.

Post by Guest Sat Apr 16, 2011 1:22 pm

Barzini shook his head and said, "I won't allow it. Only I can spend money. You are to sit and look pretty. Like you are."

He smiled and took out a pouch of Galleons.

"This is just a fraction of the wealth of my ancient family. And we're earning more everyday from the Muggle World. Relax, Diane." He took a bite too big from his ice cream and suddenly his brain started to feel extremely cold.

"AHHHH! BRAIN FREEZE!" Barzini squealed and when the feeling subsided, he looked at Diane sheepishly and forced a smile.

"Sorry about that." His face turned bright red.
    Diane Scamander
    Diane Scamander
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Diane Scamander Sat Apr 16, 2011 1:28 pm

Diane laughed at Barzini, still holding that nice angel he just gave her. There is no way she'll let her awesome boyfriend waste his money for her.. That's horrible!

"That's fine," she said. "It's actually funny.... Razz "

Post by Guest Sat Apr 16, 2011 1:42 pm

"I get my moments of idiosyncracy as well... Times when I become all stupid and others. Hyperactivity moments. That's a warning for being my girlfriend." Barzini said seriously and took out his magically enchanted bag.

"Actually I have something here I drew earlier. I figure I should give it to you now..." Barzini muttered and fumbled in his bag.

"Here! Like it?" Barzini said anxiously.

Icy (Bar/Dia) Leightonmeester

(OOC:Yes. That is a drawing of Meester...)
    Diane Scamander
    Diane Scamander
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Diane Scamander Sun Apr 17, 2011 12:03 am

(ooc: who draw this?!)

Diane looked at the picture in amazement. Shocked Razz IS THERE ANYTHING BARZINI CAN'T DO!?
    "Wow Barz... I-I don't know what to say... I... THANKS!" She said with a big smile. He was too good to be true.... "You're the best Barz... You're the best"

Post by Guest Sun Apr 17, 2011 1:56 am

(OOC: My friend. He majors in Art. I major in history.)

"It is nothing. Really." Barzini gave a small smile and hugged her.

"No, I'm not the best out there. I am what you can find on such short notice. There are better guys out there. Always." Barzini said kindly and continued, "If you ever want to breakup, just let me know. I'll let it go, as much as I'm unwilling to." He said, sounding a bit sad.
    Diane Scamander
    Diane Scamander
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Diane Scamander Sun Apr 17, 2011 3:08 am

(ooc: wow... you're friend is awesome!! Razz)

Diane patted Barzini and said, "Yes Barz... you are the best.... Well, you're the best in my eyes... Either I'm near to blindness or that it's true... YOU ARE THE BEST....."

(ooc again: Uuummm... Barz,, I'm afraid we need to finish this thread by monday evening.... Hogwarts will be closed on tuesday and I will be away to spend more time with my aunt and uncle who have just arrived from Dubai so I may not be posting for 3-4 days...)

Post by Guest Mon Apr 18, 2011 11:32 am

(OOC: Can post in my house Smile Take that Barzini invited you over to his house for Summer break. Anyway, I'll be inactive this week. Exams Sad)

"Diane... I've been meaning to ask you, would you want to spend Summer holidays at my home?" Barzini smiled and shyly squeezed her hand.

This has got to be one heck of a picture...
    Diane Scamander
    Diane Scamander
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Diane Scamander Tue Apr 19, 2011 6:04 am

"Great Idea!" Diane exclaimed. Spending summer vacation at Barzini's house will definitely give her the chance to get to know him more. Razz
    "But, I should owl my mom first," she said. "But, I'm sure she'll let me go..."

(ooc: hhmmm.. let's just assume that Diane's mom just let her spend HALF the summer vacation at your house... Kath and I are planning something for summer.... Cool )

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 9:15 am