Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

Sorry is the Hardest Word

JJeh
    JJeh
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Sorry is the Hardest Word Empty Sorry is the Hardest Word

Post by JJeh Mon May 14, 2012 5:20 pm

J. J. paced back and forth, wearing a trail in the ground as she waited. What if he didn't show up or... ?

She had stormed out and left without a word, then spent months continuing to not say anything. What if he hated her now? She diserved hate. Why had she done that? Really Abby hadn't been that bad and...

Even the owl she had sent him had said nothing more than a place and date. What is that? She had sat down to write him a letter... to explain? SHe didn't know what she had been going to say, but when she tried nothing came out. She still couldn't say anything - or write it.

The girl ran a hand through her hair, folding it over her shoulder before glancing around her nervously again.

She supposed she had nothing left to do but wait...

And maybe finally try to figure out something to say.
    Zach Jones
    Zach Jones
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Sorry is the Hardest Word Empty Re: Sorry is the Hardest Word

Post by Zach Jones Mon May 14, 2012 7:42 pm

When that silly, old owl came to his window and knocked on it, Zach almost screamed. Yes, he knew what it meant, he was used to owls because he lived with a witch sister, and he now hoped that that same witch sister probably sent him something, a clue, a few words, anything to let him know she was alive and well.

After reading the note, it didn't take him too long to get ready and finally see J.J. He ran like crazy, his sneakers kept on untying, he was sweaty and in panic, but he didn't think of himself. The boy's only thought was to find Juliet and bring her back home.
    JJeh
    JJeh
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by JJeh Tue May 15, 2012 9:13 am

J. J. had started biting at her thumb nail nervously as time went on; she was slowly being quite good at convincing herself that Zach wasn't going to come. After all, why would he waste his time one the girl who couldn't be bothered to write a letter for half a year.

So imagine her surprise - mostly pleasent - when she looked up and...

"Zach," she breathed softly as she looked the boy over, her eyes widening slightly. She opened her mouth to speak, to say something... well anything really, but nothing came out. She frowned slightly to herself. She done with the not talking. She had done half a year of that - it was more than enough.

Taking a deep breath, she tried again.

"Hi."
    Zach Jones
    Zach Jones
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Zach Jones Fri May 18, 2012 8:34 am

"Sister!" he yelled and ran towards her some more. The young man took the small girl in his hands, lifted her up and hugged her, until probably she couldn't breath anymore (GMing, sorry, it felt needed). "I was so worried about you", he whispered in her ear, being all gentle and caring and kind, until he remembered how mad he was.

"Do you have any idea what you have done to me?" he yelled, moving away from her. "I had to take with Abby's crap for days, she went on and off about how you never fitted in our family in the first place, and mom was worried but wouldn't admit it, I mean, I heard her crying herself to sleep almost every night, when I would sneak back home, and I'm pretty sure she would here me too, and think it was you, so she always ran to see who is it...You know, these days I can't even take her disappointed face, when she realizes it's just me coming in."
    JJeh
    JJeh
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by JJeh Fri May 18, 2012 4:25 pm

J. J. hugged back not even caring that the hold was getting close to almost painful. She had missed this - she had needed this.

"I'm sorry," she whispered back, "I am so-so sorry. I just-"

She bit her lip and looked at her feet as he continued to talk. God, she was so selfish. Had she really done that to her mother? To her family? She didn't even deserve to go back.

The young girl flicked her gaze up, her eyes sad as she looked at him.

"I know, it doesn't mean much but... I am sorry," she bit her lip and began to nervously fiddle with her hair, "I just had... I had so much going on in my head - there were so many things that I needed to deal with, and being home just didn't... I couldn't handle it."
    Zach Jones
    Zach Jones
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Zach Jones Sat May 19, 2012 6:49 pm

"I know you are, but you almost killed me, I swear to God that I was on the edge since you left! You know I never cry, but yeah, I felt like crying all the time, still, no tears came to my eyes, that's how much I was scared for you." he yelled at his sister, than calmed himself and continued to talk, acting all confused and scared. "I thought God knows what happened to you, I feared the worst, you never called me, never even sent an owl to me, what were you thinking?"

The boy saw his sister's face and thought about calming himself down some more. She looked like she felt really bad, and he didn't want her to feel like that. "It's okay, as long as you are okay, I'm gonna be fine, and to be honest, mom deserved to get scared, she's finally acting like you are her child again, finally admitting that she cares and...I'm not gonna tell her I saw you unless you want me too."

"I'm sorry that this all is happening to you. I'm sorry too." Zach replied, looking at his hands and then randomly hugging his sister again. "I love you kiddo."
    JJeh
    JJeh
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by JJeh Mon May 21, 2012 11:39 am

J. J. bit her lip and shrugged, "I don't know what I was thinking I just... Maybe I was think you're better off without me - I just caused problems when I was home anyways."

"I'm sorry I did that to you," she spoke softly, and was intent on watching her hand fiddle with the sleave of her jacket. "I really am fine though. Ms. Mad- I went to my mentors house; she lets me stay there, when schools not in... or whever I just, need somewhere. Its a nice place.

The girl worried the inside of her lip before looking up at him.

"You can tell her, I don't mind - you can tell everyone, this wasn't so much a secret as..." she shrugged. She didn't really know what this was.

She smiled slightly as she was pulled into a hug, wraping her arms around him, and just relaxing into the familiarity of it all.

"I love you too."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 11:15 am