Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

Working 9-5

Lachlan Cooper
    Lachlan Cooper
    Ministry Official
    Ministry Official

Working 9-5  Empty Working 9-5

Post by Lachlan Cooper Tue May 15, 2012 1:42 pm

Lachlan was in the file room sorting through a list of new laws about keeping Griffens as pets, it was such a boring job. Lachlan didn't really like being an archives worker that much but it was the only thing which was paying the bills so he couldn't afford to slack off

It had almost been an hour and he had only job through around about of the stack of files which need to be sorted and filed correctly, lachlan let out a groan and slumped down on the desk gently resting his eyes, oh how he hadn't working in this dead in job
    Rozzie
    Rozzie
    Ministry Official
    Ministry Official

Working 9-5  Empty Re: Working 9-5

Post by Rozzie Mon Jun 18, 2012 10:34 pm

Eleazar Walked into the file room, again putting away a file on a new Furmage patient who had come from Azkaban after so many years, he had reviewed the case The woman needed to be in Azkaban for life. He walked to the back of the file room, playing it back where it came from. He walked away and was heading to the door when he found the achive worker looking dead.

"I hope that you are not dead Mr Cooper." Eleazar said in a amused tone.
    Lachlan Cooper
    Lachlan Cooper
    Ministry Official
    Ministry Official

Post by Lachlan Cooper Sat Jun 23, 2012 4:08 am

Lachlan quickly sat up as he heard voice address him, he saw it was the French Deputy Minister, Lachlan liked him he wasn't quite as serious as the rest of the people at Ministry

"Haha, days like these I kinda wish I was dead" Lachlan said jokingly "Oh sorry, did you want a file pulled?" Lachlan asked figuring the Deputy Minister didn't just come in for a friendly chat
    Rozzie
    Rozzie
    Ministry Official
    Ministry Official

Post by Rozzie Sun Jun 24, 2012 2:56 pm

"No, Iz ok Mr Lachlan. I have but ze file away that I had. It waz ze last think I had to do today. So how are you Mr Lachlan?" Eleazar asked with a smirk at the man. He folded his arms across his chest as he sat on the corner of the mans desk.
    Lachlan Cooper
    Lachlan Cooper
    Ministry Official
    Ministry Official

Post by Lachlan Cooper Mon Jun 25, 2012 12:35 am

Lachlan smirked at Eleazar "How am I... haha well I guess its just the same boring stuff just a different day" Lachlan then continued with preparing the file on Griffens then sighed

"See at least you have interesting stuff to so, like dealing with all that Mafia stuff, look what I have to do... file the new legislation on the ownership of Griffens" Lachlan said as he leaned back in his chair rubbing the side of his neck
    Rozzie
    Rozzie
    Ministry Official
    Ministry Official

Post by Rozzie Mon Jun 25, 2012 7:51 pm

"Actually I have just been looking at ze case of a dangerous Azkaban Prisoner by the name of Jane Raveanna Thorpe who has just been transported to Le Furmage over a doctors review. She was a ex death eater and has murdered her son and many more poor people. Her centance was for life and she was only in Azkaban for over 10 years. If she escapes le Furmage, the woman is a grand threat. She should be still in Azkaban." Eleazar said with a sigh.

"Why don't you apply for the English Deputy Minister role. The Ministry is currenty looking for applicants?" Eleazar offered to Lachlan.
    Lachlan Cooper
    Lachlan Cooper
    Ministry Official
    Ministry Official

Post by Lachlan Cooper Tue Jun 26, 2012 11:18 am

Lachlan's eyes widened as Eleazar told him about the case he was working on he made him feel slightly uncomfortable to know this person could potentially escape

"Merlin's Beard, why on earth didn't they just keep her in Azkaban" Lachlan then chuckled as Eleazar suggested he should apply for British Deputy Minister

"Oh no, I mean for one I couldn't the responsiblity and the work load seems heavy" Lachlan let out a sigh "Though I do need to find a new job, because im well over this one"
    Rozzie
    Rozzie
    Ministry Official
    Ministry Official

Post by Rozzie Sat Jul 07, 2012 10:39 pm

"Well ther iz pleanty of other, better jobs in ze Ministry. I'm sure you will fine something zhat will take up your liking. Anyway I was wondering if you would be free one night for a drink? It seems zhat I will like to get to know you better as a friend." Eleazar asked with a smile.
    Lachlan Cooper
    Lachlan Cooper
    Ministry Official
    Ministry Official

Post by Lachlan Cooper Sun Jul 08, 2012 11:55 am

Lachlan nodded his head when Eleazar said there were better jobs in the Ministry, though he doubted if he would be likely to get any, he was lucky even to get this one

Lachlan then smiled when Eleazar would he like to go for a drink sometime "That sounds pretty good Eleazar, I'd like that" Lachlan said still with a beaming smile

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 8:42 am