Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

Villa de Tyron

Villa de Tyron Empty Villa de Tyron

Post by Guest Sat Apr 16, 2011 12:15 am

Lekza looked at the old letter from her old assassin group. It was an apology. For the death of her nephew. They had had a job to do. Like always, she didn't question it. Her job was to get them into the building where the 'target' was being held. Having not seen her sister for years, she didn't know that was her house until it was too late.

The day after the hit, her sister came over the floo, completely broken. She was blubbering about how her boy was murdered. As the guilt consumed her, Lekza crumbled up the paper and threw it at the fireplace before marching into her bathroom to cry in peace. Only, the paper missed it's target and was in the middle of room for anybody to pick up.
    Aurelie Bones
    Aurelie Bones
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Villa de Tyron Empty Re: Villa de Tyron

Post by Aurelie Bones Sat Apr 16, 2011 12:26 am

Aurelie skipped into her aunt's house with a carefully balanced plate of porcelain with cookies piled on it.

She nearly tripped on a piece of paper, so she set the cookies down and picked up the paper. Walking over to a trash can, she happened to open the paper and read it.

Dear Ms. Tyron,

I am very sorry for the inconvenience it caused you at the death of your nephew at the hands of a dementor kiss. The Mistiers (OOC: is that okay? I just made up the name randomly) were doing their job. As a reward, you have been given three thousand galleons and the allowance to retire from this group.

-The Mistiers.

Aurelie dropped the paper. Her hand swept against the plate, sending them crashing to the floor.

Her aunt had killed her baby brother.

Post by Guest Sat Apr 16, 2011 12:43 am

Lekza heard a crash coming from her study and ran towards it. She saw her niece, Aurelie, there. A plate was shattered on the floor, cookies scattered everywhere.

"Aurie, what happened? What are you doing here?" she asked. Then she saw it. The note apologizing for her nephews death was on the floor at her feet.

"Aur, you have to understand. I didn't know," she said, the guilt causing her to choke up. "I didn't know," she repeated, tears dripping down her face. She looked into Aurie's own tear filled gaze, begging her to understand.
    Aurelie Bones
    Aurelie Bones
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Aurelie Bones Sat Apr 16, 2011 12:47 am

"YOU KILLED MY BABY BROTHER!" Aurelie cried, tears spilling over her cheeks and on the floor. "You killed him. I trusted you. Mother trusted you. And now he's dead and mom's insane. DO YOU EVEN CARE?"

Shards of porcelain made gashes in her feet, and red drops of blood spilled out, but she hardly even felt the pain.

"Why?" she asked, her voice cracking. "Why would you do this to me-to our family?"

Post by Guest Sat Apr 16, 2011 12:55 am

"I didn't know, Aurie. It was just another job. I didn't know he was the target. I was just supposed to get us in. All the money went to you guys," she cried. "Please. Please listen to me. If i had known, i would've never done it."

She walked over to Aurie, placing a hand on her shoulder. "We weren't in contact then, Aurie. I didn't know Miranda lived there. Please, believe me," she begged. "If I could trade places with Will, I would."
    Aurelie Bones
    Aurelie Bones
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Aurelie Bones Sat Apr 16, 2011 12:56 am

Aurelie flinched, making her aunt's hand slide off her shoulder. "Don't touch me," she said hollowly. "I thought that you were a good guy. I thought that you were on our side. How could you? HOW COULD YOU?"

She collapsed on the floor and started to cry.

Post by Guest Sat Apr 16, 2011 1:06 am

Lekza was hurt. She never wanted her to find out. It was buried in her past. She knelt down next to Aurie,wanting to hug her, but knowing Aurie didn't want her to.

"I am on your side, love. My boundaries are just wider. What you think is wrong, isn't what i think is wrong. But, I love you. I love Miranda. And, i loved Will."

She took a deep breath. "Listen to me, Aurie. I have done things that I'm not proud of. But, everything that I am going to do," she said, "I won't regret them. I have always told you to do what you feel is right. What happened to your brother, wasn't right. What i am going to do will forever be justified."

She hugged Aurie. "I'm sorry."
    Aurelie Bones
    Aurelie Bones
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Aurelie Bones Sat Apr 16, 2011 1:09 am

"Sorry doesn't cut it," Aurelie said harshly. She stalked up, went out the door and ran out of the hallway and outside.

Post by Guest Sat Apr 16, 2011 1:30 am

Alekza watched as her niece walked out of the house. Her heart broke as the realization hit her. Nothing would ever be the same again. Aurie thought that she murdered Will. She might as well have.

Her life....was ruined.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content