Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

5 posters

Scimitars, Rapiers, and Broadswords, Oh My!

Ci
    Ci
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Scimitars, Rapiers, and Broadswords, Oh My! Empty Scimitars, Rapiers, and Broadswords, Oh My!

Post by Ci Wed May 16, 2012 10:56 pm

Even though weaponry was her forte Ciar found herself enjoying her classes with the vampire professor. He was a fresh look at a subject that she had rehashed since childhood, not that she had much of one. Today in addition to the brace of throwing knives around her abdomen the teen had tucked a broadsword down her back under her ropes and a flexible rapier along the outer edge of her thigh under her pants but accessible, much like the dagger alongside it, by an invisible slit in her pants made to look like a seam.

Most untrained individuals would have been clumsy and awkward with the extra added weight of the weapons and would have made it painfully obvious where they were hiding them. Ciar was an expert at hiding weapons on her person though especially with the weight she had lost. She was as graceful in full combat outfit as she was just wearing robes. Sinking into a seat Ciar awaited her fellow students.
    Dameon Volans
    Dameon Volans
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Scimitars, Rapiers, and Broadswords, Oh My! Empty Re: Scimitars, Rapiers, and Broadswords, Oh My!

Post by Dameon Volans Thu May 17, 2012 12:09 pm

Dameon entered the Weaponry classroom without much expectation. But then again, what was much expectation, exactly? A bow and arrow on his back, and two daggers in his sheath, he gracefully walked into the room, not exactly sure what to expect, or what to do once he got there.

He scanned the room for people he knew or at least recognized from the other classes, but there was no one. He sighed heavily, staring at the other girl there. She had the same coloured robes he did, and he did nothing but sit own quietly across the room from her.
    Frodo Merkulov
    Frodo Merkulov
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Scimitars, Rapiers, and Broadswords, Oh My! Empty Re: Scimitars, Rapiers, and Broadswords, Oh My!

Post by Frodo Merkulov Thu May 17, 2012 4:26 pm

Frodo entered the class in a terrible mood, wanting to forget everything that had happened with Lena. He sort of understood why she did it, at the same time, he didn't have a clue. He did know that it would take some time to get things back to normal.

He smiled lightly at Ciar and the new boy and took a seat near the back.
    Lucifer Sicarius
    Lucifer Sicarius
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Lucifer Sicarius Fri May 18, 2012 3:18 am

Luc wondered into weaponry with his usual sword strapped to his waste. His knives were concealed as usual just the way he liked them, away from the vuew of his enemies. He gave the two guys a nod before moving to sit beside Ciar, flashing her a smile. "Hey."
    Ci
    Ci
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Ci Sat May 19, 2012 5:29 pm

Ciar nodded to the first two boys as they came in, as was the respectful thing to do. They would of course end up being her peers in the adult world and having enemies would only make her life more difficult as she came up with ways to outsmart them.

Smiling when Luc took a seat beside her Ciar reached up her hand and ran it through his hair. She absolutely adored playing with his hair, it made him look just that much sexier. "Hey yourself, handsome," she replied.
    Tony Stark
    Tony Stark
    Immortal
    Immortal

Post by Tony Stark Mon May 21, 2012 1:39 am

"Aw young love." He said into Ciar and Luc's ear. He'd ran quickly and silently into the classroom a split second before. "So sweet at such a young age. During my day we'd be preparing for marriage and sent to work. Now you have far too much freedom." He said shaking his head.

"Anyway on wards we go! Fighting! I love a good old punch up in the morning!" He smiled. "Name me your 5 top weapons on your body."
    Ci
    Ci
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Ci Thu May 24, 2012 10:07 pm

Almost wishing she had put the rest of her weapons on Ciar did a quick inventory of her body and clothing. "My wand, dual daggers, broadsword, rapier, throwing knives," she listed off as her top weapons after getting over the shock of the professor talking in her ear. "There is also a boot knife in each of my boots and a quill in my hair." There was a couple other things as well but that was all that was worth mentioning. She had to keep some secrets after all.

"And if I may say so, sir," the teen continued. "If my father, were he still alive, had his way I would already be engaged and married off. However I see no point in trying to produce heirs with a person you don't know. So I found my own person and I'd be happy to give him an heir as well as marry him if that was what he wanted."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 6:31 am