Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

Contemplating....and a Picnic (Jake/Aurie)

Aurelie Bones
    Aurelie Bones
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Contemplating....and a Picnic (Jake/Aurie) - Page 2 Empty Re: Contemplating....and a Picnic (Jake/Aurie)

Post by Aurelie Bones Sat Apr 30, 2011 12:57 am

Aurelie rolled her eyes. "Stop being so pessimistic," she told him, holding out a hand and letting the sun play on it. "Think of it."
    Jake Ornery
    Jake Ornery
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Contemplating....and a Picnic (Jake/Aurie) - Page 2 Empty Re: Contemplating....and a Picnic (Jake/Aurie)

Post by Jake Ornery Sat Apr 30, 2011 12:57 am

Jake stared dumbly at her. "Uh...what exactly am I supposed to think about?" he asked.
    Aurelie Bones
    Aurelie Bones
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Aurelie Bones Sat Apr 30, 2011 12:58 am

Aurelie gave a noise that sounded remarkably like a growl. "Think about life! How life is breathed into us, and a flower! A flower, in warm, moist dirt...." she sighed.
    Jake Ornery
    Jake Ornery
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Jake Ornery Sat Apr 30, 2011 12:59 am

"That sounds more gross than lovely," Jake objected.
    Aurelie Bones
    Aurelie Bones
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Aurelie Bones Sat Apr 30, 2011 12:59 am

Aurelie glared at Jake. "You've got to be joking me!" she cried. "Life IS lovely!" She plucked a small daisy and pressed it into his hands. "What do you see?"
    Jake Ornery
    Jake Ornery
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Jake Ornery Sat Apr 30, 2011 1:00 am

Don't act stupid, don't act stupid Jake had to remind himself when Aurelie's hands touched his. He looked stupidly down at the white flower. "A...flower?" he asked. As Aurelie raised an eyebrow at him, he added hastily, "A white flower with a green stem?"
    Aurelie Bones
    Aurelie Bones
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Aurelie Bones Sat Apr 30, 2011 1:02 am

Aurelie smacked her face. "You've. Got. To. Be. Joking. Me!" She kicked him playfully. "A white flower with a green stem? That's what BORING people say, and you aren't boring, Jake Ornery! No sir!"
    Jake Ornery
    Jake Ornery
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Jake Ornery Sat Apr 30, 2011 1:02 am

"Thanks...I think..." Jake said. "After all, I just said something that you said that only boring people say, but I'm not boring, but yet I said that." He scowled. "That's confusing."
    Aurelie Bones
    Aurelie Bones
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Aurelie Bones Sat Apr 30, 2011 1:04 am

"Well, when you say it like THAT it sounds boring," Aurelie defended herself, a smile twitching at the sides of her mouth. "And confusing." She closed her eyes and enfolded her hands around his. "What do you feel?"
    Jake Ornery
    Jake Ornery
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Jake Ornery Sat Apr 30, 2011 1:04 am

Jake's stomach flip-flopped when she put her hands on his. "I...feel...your hand?"
    Aurelie Bones
    Aurelie Bones
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Aurelie Bones Sat Apr 30, 2011 1:05 am

Aurelie cracked open one eye and glared at him. "Really, Jake? I meant, what do you feel? Energy from the earth?"
    Jake Ornery
    Jake Ornery
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Jake Ornery Sat Apr 30, 2011 1:06 am

"Energy from the earth? Okay, that's just kind of crazy," Jake said, snorting with disbelief.
    Aurelie Bones
    Aurelie Bones
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Aurelie Bones Sat Apr 30, 2011 1:07 am

"CRAZY?" Aurelie cried. "You, sir, do not know how to feel the energy of the earth." Then she tried a different approach. "Come on, Jake. Try at least. For me?" She looked up at him with big, pleading eyes.
    Jake Ornery
    Jake Ornery
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Jake Ornery Sat Apr 30, 2011 1:08 am

Jake blushed. What big, gray-blue eyes, pleading at him. Finally, he relented. "FINE!" he said. "I'll do it....umm....what exactly did you want me to do?"
    Aurelie Bones
    Aurelie Bones
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Aurelie Bones Sat Apr 30, 2011 1:09 am

"Yay!" Aurelie said excitedly, clapping her hands. "Okay, um, close your eyes." He did so. "Now, listen. Listen very carefully." Her voice dropped to a whisper.
    Jake Ornery
    Jake Ornery
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Jake Ornery Sat Apr 30, 2011 1:12 am

"Listen to what, LeeLee?" he asked innocently.
    Aurelie Bones
    Aurelie Bones
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Aurelie Bones Sat Apr 30, 2011 1:12 am

Aurelie glared at him. "Idiot," she muttered. "Close your eyes and listen to nature."
    Jake Ornery
    Jake Ornery
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Jake Ornery Sat Apr 30, 2011 8:31 pm

"Listen to nature?" Jake yelped. "How the heck am I supposed to do that?"
    Aurelie Bones
    Aurelie Bones
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Aurelie Bones Sat Apr 30, 2011 8:32 pm

"Listen!" Aurelie insisted. "Or I'll kick you in the place where the sun does not shine."
    Jake Ornery
    Jake Ornery
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Jake Ornery Sat Apr 30, 2011 8:33 pm

"Big threats, LeeLee, big threats," Jake said, but finally complied. He closed his eyes and listened.

And still, he did not hear anything.
    Aurelie Bones
    Aurelie Bones
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Aurelie Bones Sat Apr 30, 2011 8:35 pm

Aurelie closed her eyes and listened. There was the faint sound of wind whispering around the trees, and the sensation of her hands on Jake's. Her long hair brushed her cheeks and the grass poked her feet.

Listen, she thought to herself. What do you hear.

I hear life.

(OOC: WHY, oh WHY is it so HARD to get it through your brain Jaffle?)
    Jake Ornery
    Jake Ornery
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Jake Ornery Sat Apr 30, 2011 8:55 pm

(OOC: because my skull is naturally thickheaded)

Jake opened his eyes and saw that Aurelie was looking peaceful. The wind picked up, blowing her hair around her face as if she was in a tornado of her own. He reached out as if to touch her cheek, and then hesitated, putting it back into his lap and closing his eyes again.

He'd try again. Just for her.
    Aurelie Bones
    Aurelie Bones
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Aurelie Bones Sat Apr 30, 2011 8:59 pm

(OOC: yesh, yesh you are)

Aurelie was still closing her eyes when Jake shifted in his seat.

"What's wrong?" she asked, not opening her eyes.
    Jake Ornery
    Jake Ornery
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Jake Ornery Mon May 02, 2011 11:52 pm

"Nothing," Jake said, feeling himself turn red. "I still don't hear anything."
    Aurelie Bones
    Aurelie Bones
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Aurelie Bones Thu May 05, 2011 2:10 am

Aurelie sighed. "Let's just forget it," she said wearily. "You're a hopeless case." She took a bite of her sandwich and grinned. "Yum."

(OOC: HAPPYY? JEEZ)

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 6:55 am