Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

Enchant Me

Julian Rousseau
    Julian Rousseau
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Enchant Me Empty Enchant Me

Post by Julian Rousseau Fri May 18, 2012 8:26 pm

This class was just - shaking his head, the prefect glanced around, a box of tissues in his hands. Well, first off, he was alone. Where the hell was the professor? Probably too hung over to teach, he thought darkly, blowing his nose on a tissue.

Leaning back in his chair, he waited for someone, anyone to show up. Preferably someone who knew a spell to get rid of this blasted cold.
    Lisette Josse
    Lisette Josse
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Enchant Me Empty Re: Enchant Me

Post by Lisette Josse Sun May 27, 2012 8:23 pm

Lisette tapped her wand against her leg, once again taking a seat next to Julian, "I think they have stuff for that at the infirmary," she said, indicating the tissue in his hands. She took out her books and looked through the list of spells, realizing that they had probably only learned one or two. She sighed. OWLS were gonna be hell this year.
    Julian Rousseau
    Julian Rousseau
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Julian Rousseau Mon May 28, 2012 11:35 am

Sniveling, he glanced over at Lisette, giving her a little wave. Moaning, he leaned back, "I did this morning. And my ears were smoking and I actually felt better for a while but then," he gestured vaguely towards himself, "It got worse."

Shoulders sagging, he sighed. Cupping his head in his hands, he looked over Lisette's shoulder at her book. "Our professor," he said with a shake of his head, "has taught us nothing."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 7:16 am