Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

break the shell

danie
    danie
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

break the shell Empty break the shell

Post by danie Sat May 19, 2012 6:34 am

Anya was in dire need of a book and the Hrabrost was starting to believe she was lost in Diagon Alley. She frowned as she walked. She didn't know where the book shop was and she had lost hope a few moments ago. She should have been paying more attention the day they came to buy books but she was with her parents and being with them, she had to act she was clueless. Getting the part was easy considering she was clueless at the moment. She remembered her mother was prancing her joy as they had reached the Alley. She began telling the older one, Nikolas, of her time in Hogwarts and in the Alleys.

She saw a sign that sat Knockturn Alley and by looking down there, she realized she recognized the place a lot more. That must have been where we were at, she frowned as she took a small step forward to it. It looked a lot darker and dirtier in there and she was hesitant to enter. Taking one more step forward, she sighed. The things I do for new books, she thought.
    Aquila Turrow
    Aquila Turrow
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

break the shell Empty Re: break the shell

Post by Aquila Turrow Tue May 22, 2012 8:48 pm

Aquila skipped through Diagona alley - yes skipped, there was nothing wrong with a good skip and again, as the boy would say. He was glad to be back in england for a bit. It was still home, even if he spent most of his year in Russia.

He frowned as he saw a girl who looked rather lost about to step into Knockturn Alley.

"I wouldn't go there if I were you," he called grinning. "Even I found it a bit dodgey when I went in - had to explore it once didn't I? - and I don't find a lot dodgey."
    danie
    danie
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by danie Fri May 25, 2012 5:36 am

The brunette jumped slightly at the sudden voice and quickly turned to face the boy. Clutching her chest as she tried to calm down her beating heart, Anya gave him a weary smile and quietly thanked him for the advice.

"I... was well planning to go but you're right it is pretty dodgy," she admitted. "I just never been in Diagon Alley, just that part over there." she said and pointed over to Knockturn Alley. "But I wasn't alone when I went there. Doesn't seem like a good idea now, if I go alone."

Feeling rude all of the sudden, she smiled at the boy and extended her hand, "Hi, I'm Anya. I'm sorry about not introducing myself at first."
    Aquila Turrow
    Aquila Turrow
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Aquila Turrow Fri May 25, 2012 10:39 pm

Aquila shurgged and took the hand "DOn't worry about it, call me Quil.:

He raised his eyebrows as he looked in the direction that was pointed to.

"So, Someone took you to Knockturn eh?" he shrugged and didnt' make a futher comment, "Well I do frequent the place alot, allow me to be your offical Diagon alley guide."
    danie
    danie
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by danie Mon May 28, 2012 4:03 am

"It's a pleasure to met you Quill," Anya shyly said.

"Parents took me," she shrugged not adding anything else to that statement. "But thank you for being my guide to Diagon Alley. I'm sure you know this place more than any one. Where's the best place to buy a good book around here?" The Hrabrost looked the boy closely, vaguely recognized him, "You go to Durmstrang, right? Because if not, then I must know someone that looks a lot like you."
    Aquila Turrow
    Aquila Turrow
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Aquila Turrow Mon May 28, 2012 7:26 pm

Aquila bowed elaborately before grinning impishly at the girl, "Flourish and Blotts I'd say - come come.. not that I frequent it much, pfft, books."

He rolled his eyes and laughed before leaping off, a glance over his shoulder the only thing as an awknowledgement that she should follow.

"I sure do, transfered there last year."
    danie
    danie
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by danie Wed May 30, 2012 5:01 am

She quietly watched him bow, not liking that she was very shy with new people. Seeing that she had spent quite a lot of time with the seven devils, it was an odd thing for Anya to go back her old ways.

The brunette didn't like it one bit but there was nothing she could do with it. She just had to suck it up and... and be her old self.

"Books are always good," she said. It wasn't quiet but it wasn't loud.

"Oh, that's probably why you look familiar then. What house are you in again?" She questioned curiously.
    Aquila Turrow
    Aquila Turrow
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Aquila Turrow Thu May 31, 2012 4:05 pm

"I suppose they are," Quil said looking back at her with a grin, "If you're the sort that is calm enough to read them."

He wiggled his eyebrows and jumped a bit before spinning and continuing ahead.

"But," he dragged the word out as he turned to walk a backwards to look at her as he talked and walked, "Do I really look like that sort?"

He laughed merrily.

"Uchitel."
    danie
    danie
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by danie Wed Jun 06, 2012 7:00 am

"I guess I'm very calm if you put me in a certain situation and away from my friends," Anya chuckled and shook her head. "I guess I'm not the most outrages or outgoing one without my friends...?" Sh questioned out loud to herself.

She was slightly startled by his jumping and spinning but tried her best to ignore it.

"Uhm, no, not really?" She laughed lightly and shook her head once more. "You look like a very energetic person!"
    Aquila Turrow
    Aquila Turrow
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Aquila Turrow Thu Jun 07, 2012 12:42 pm

Quil snapped his fingers, "Well drat, and her I was thinking I was doing such a great job at hiding all my energy. I am a failure!"

He made a dramatic motion with his hand before stopping to laugh.

"Well then... I say we make an attempt to get you uncalm all the time! Everyone should be uncalm. Calm is highly overrated you know. Highly overrated."
    danie
    danie
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by danie Wed Jun 13, 2012 6:09 am

Anya was starting to feel slightly more comfortable and at ease because of the young boy's energetic attitude. She laughed at his drama filled words and actions.

"I'm sure you're not a failure," she laughed lightly and added jokingly, "Just... a terrible actor!"

The brunette was startled by his opinion and could only laugh at it once more, "Here's a question for you. If we were all uncalm, wouldn't uncalm become highly overrated?"
    Aquila Turrow
    Aquila Turrow
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Aquila Turrow Thu Jun 14, 2012 1:04 am

"Oh but I had such high dreams of going to broadway - my dreams have been crushed," he made an elaborate pout, and then laughed skipping over to a door.

'Well here we are, lets go in, in, in, don't have all day."

He waved his hand and scoffed.

"Uncalm will never, ever be overrated."
    danie
    danie
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by danie Fri Jun 22, 2012 7:18 am

"Oh I didn't mean to crush your dreams!" She quickly apologized as she picked up her pace to keep up with the boy. "I'm sure..." but when he laughed, Anya's mind had finally comprehended that he was joking, causing her to laugh and shake her own head as well.

Walking into the door, she didn't even hesitate to thank him before walking in.

"The way you said that, reminds me of the rabbit in Alice in Wonderland," she giggled a little. "You're late for a very important date, it sounds." Anya laughed, using the words from the book.

Shrugging the Hrabrost only smiled, "One can never know. Maybe one day uncalm will be overrated and just won't know it!"
    Aquila Turrow
    Aquila Turrow
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Aquila Turrow Mon Jun 25, 2012 2:50 pm

"Is that another book I didn't get around to reading?" Quil asked with an impish grin, knowning perfectly well that it was, for it had been one of his favourite to force Ceph to read to him as a child. It was just so wonderfully bizare that you never knew what was coming next.

"Are you suggesting, Anya my dear, that I don't know everything?!"

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 12:03 pm