Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

Did you know Dolphins are just gay Sharks?

Manda
    Manda
    Adult
    Adult

Did you know Dolphins are just gay Sharks? Empty Did you know Dolphins are just gay Sharks?

Post by Manda Sun May 20, 2012 4:20 pm

She leaned back in her chair, leaving two legs up in the air. Kaitlen was perfectly aware the "extreme" danger of falling and cracking her skull, but at that moment, alcohol was coursing through her viens, dulling her sense of common sense. Along with that, two giant chocolate bars with with her..... and a half of one was already gone.

People was giving her a wide berth, seeing her crazy expression as she devoured the precious chocolate. A kid, pointed at her and whispered, "It's crazy, Mummy!" She looked at him, and screamed, "BOO!" and laughed when the kid gave a little shriek. Kaitlen quickly put on a innocent expression when the mother gave her a glare, and pulled her child out of the place.

"Ah... good days," She mumbled, with her mouth full of chocolate.
    Georgie Vane
    Georgie Vane
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Did you know Dolphins are just gay Sharks? Empty Re: Did you know Dolphins are just gay Sharks?

Post by Georgie Vane Sun May 20, 2012 4:50 pm

Georgie walked in the tavern, totally lost, as she was meant to be going shopping for a new dress but decided to stay here for a drink anyway. She skipped to the bar, getting a butter beer, then look around for a seat. Boring, boringer, boringest... she thought looking around at the people who were sat down.

Well that was until the saw a girl at a table eating chocolate. "Hello!" she smiled sitting down, deciding that the girl would tell her if she didn't want her there.
    Manda
    Manda
    Adult
    Adult

Did you know Dolphins are just gay Sharks? Empty Re: Did you know Dolphins are just gay Sharks?

Post by Manda Sun May 20, 2012 5:03 pm

She grinned at the girl who sat next to her. "Hey! Want some chocolate?" She offered some chocolate. "It has happy crack in it, so it's even better," She told her happily. Then she grabbed the unused chocolate bar and held it up. "This one, has Fire whiskey in it. The two best things in the world, don't you think?" Kaitlen said, grinning even more. "My name is Crack Head, what is yours?"
    Georgie Vane
    Georgie Vane
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Georgie Vane Sun May 20, 2012 6:54 pm

Georgie looked at the chocolate desperately wanting to have some but decided against it. "No thank you, I am trying to be healthy so that I am ready for the baby." she explained to the girl, yet not taking her eyes off of the bar. "Oh, Crackhead is an unusual name! I am called Georgie." she told her, trying to recall if she knew anybody else called Crackhead.
    Manda
    Manda
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Manda Sun May 20, 2012 7:00 pm

"Baby?" She asked surprised, but happily. "Oh, that's amazing!" She squealed. She paused, did she just... squeal? Kaitlen Atriz Gem does not squeal! Shaking her head, she asked, "Who is the daddy? Please tell me he is drop dead sexy."

"Crack head is a very wonderful name!" She giggled. She opened her Fire Whiskey Chocolate and took a big bite of that. "I am a drinker you know, oh and by the way..." She leaned in, whispering. "I keep thinking that my name is Kaitlen Gem. I don't know why!" She told her, shocked.
    Georgie Vane
    Georgie Vane
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Georgie Vane Sun May 20, 2012 7:26 pm

"Yeah a little baby!" she said with a smile, looking up as if she was staring through the ceiling at the sky. "I don't know who the daddy is! You aren't meant to know are you, I just thought once the baby is old enough then it tells you!" she asked tilting her head to a side.

"I am a drinker too, I thought everyone was?" she asked, the fact that the other girl was referring to alcoholic beverages going over her head. "Really! Well I like the name Crackhead better to be honest, rolls off the tongue easier!" she said with a smile.
    Manda
    Manda
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Manda Tue May 22, 2012 12:17 am

"Honey, who did you have sex with?" She asked buntly but cheerfully. Out of the corner of her eye, she saw a mother cover the ears of her child. "That is the daddy, though I don't know the how the baby is created science of it..." She frowned.

She shook her head sadly. "A few of my friends don't like drinking, I got one of mine drunk and he flew into the Whomping Willow!" She exclaimed guilty. Kaitlen grinned at her. "I like it too!"

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 13, 2024 11:55 am