Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

i walk alone

Katerina Kahnovich
    Katerina Kahnovich
    Third Year
    Third Year

i walk alone Empty i walk alone

Post by Katerina Kahnovich Mon May 21, 2012 12:10 am

Katerina walked in the Golden Thestral, her hair pulled up in a high ponytail and wearing a cream trench coat with black boots and black jeans, making her way directly towards the bar.

"Firewhiskey," she ordered the barman as she sat in a stool and glared at him when he started to say something about her being too young. She didn't give a damn.

Countie
    Countie
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

i walk alone Empty Re: i walk alone

Post by Countie Tue Jun 19, 2012 9:28 pm

Tobias misted himfself through the door. He looked around and found a girl sitting alone at the bar. He suddenly sat on the stool next to her and misted himself back. He nodded at the bar tender and smirked at the young girl.

"A bit to young to be drinking don't you think?" Tobias asked with a smirk, knowing that his father won't be happy.
    Katerina Kahnovich
    Katerina Kahnovich
    Third Year
    Third Year

Post by Katerina Kahnovich Wed Jun 20, 2012 8:14 pm

Katerina was a bit surprised when someone appeared on the stool next to her, but didn't give the person much thought as she took a big gulp of her drink and felt her throat burning. That was good.

She turned to him and raised an eyebrow when he asked her if she wasn't too young to be drinking. "No, I don't," she replied, calmly, "And I don't really think you care. Not that it's any of your business, in the first place."
    Countie
    Countie
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Countie Wed Jun 20, 2012 10:18 pm

"Oh, I think it's my business that your are underage and drinking in my fathers pub." Tobias said with a smirk, watching the girl closely.

"So why you here alone then?" Tobias asked in a soft tone, hopefully not frightening the girl with his presence.
    Katerina Kahnovich
    Katerina Kahnovich
    Third Year
    Third Year

Post by Katerina Kahnovich Thu Jun 21, 2012 8:33 pm

Katerina rolled her eyes, "Who cares if I'm underage? The Ministry sure doesn't, so why should you?" She raised an eyebrow, "Your father's pub, is it? Well, then tell your father if he's so concerned about people my age drinking, he should hire better barmen."

She took another sip of her Firewhiskey and hoped the boy wouldn't talk to her. But, of course, she did. Sighing, she turned back to face him, "People are not really my thing."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 13, 2024 7:37 pm