Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

Meeting Between Two Cousins (J-Scarlet/Aydie)

Train Reid
    Train Reid
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Meeting Between Two Cousins (J-Scarlet/Aydie) Empty Meeting Between Two Cousins (J-Scarlet/Aydie)

Post by Train Reid Tue Apr 19, 2011 3:28 am

As Zayden walked up to the Owlry, she happened to see J-scarlet heading up to the Owlry too. She haven't seen J-Scarlet for quite awhile now. "Hey J-Scarlet! Long time no see!" Zayden said as she hugged J-Scarlet.
    J-Scarlet Lavigne
    J-Scarlet Lavigne
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Meeting Between Two Cousins (J-Scarlet/Aydie) Empty Re: Meeting Between Two Cousins (J-Scarlet/Aydie)

Post by J-Scarlet Lavigne Tue Apr 19, 2011 3:41 am

As J-Scarlet started attaching a letter to a school owl, She was surprised that Zayden came over to the owlry, "Oh! it's you Zayden. I didn't expect that you'll come here. To whom will you send the owl?", J-Scarlet said cheerfully. Very Happy
    Train Reid
    Train Reid
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Meeting Between Two Cousins (J-Scarlet/Aydie) Empty Re: Meeting Between Two Cousins (J-Scarlet/Aydie)

Post by Train Reid Tue Apr 19, 2011 3:54 am

"Me either. I'm going to send an owl to mum before I go back home. Last time I came home without telling them, they scolded for being so immature." Zayden said cheerfully."So to whom will you send yours?"
    J-Scarlet Lavigne
    J-Scarlet Lavigne
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by J-Scarlet Lavigne Tue Apr 19, 2011 4:56 am

"I'm going to send it to my mum too 'cuase she said that I'll send her an owl so that she will fetch me here in Hogwarts to have a two-week vacation .", J-Scarlet said. Very Happy
    Train Reid
    Train Reid
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Train Reid Tue Apr 19, 2011 5:08 am

After hearing what J-Scarlet said, Zayden then remembered her Aunt." Oh, good for you.", she said while thinking if her mum will pick her up too. "Anyway, Say 'hi' to Aunt for me."

"How 'bout your dad? Is he gonna pick you up too?" Zayden said as she was attaching a letter to a school owl.
    J-Scarlet Lavigne
    J-Scarlet Lavigne
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by J-Scarlet Lavigne Tue Apr 19, 2011 8:45 am

"Oh! sorry I forgot. Dad is also coming with us and also my little bro.", J-Scarlet exclaimed.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 7:12 pm