Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

Just near the sea

Just near the sea Empty Just near the sea

Post by Guest Wed May 23, 2012 3:46 pm

Just near the sea Cottages-near-sea-cornwall-1.1-800x800

Annie had practically giggled in joy when she found this little place. It was near the ocean yet near school but far enough that anyone she knows won't see her. She looked around clad in her bikini and a sort of blanket round her waist to cover up her legs. She ran towards the water then directly dived into it, her sort of blanket flying away in the breeze. The water she had dived into was deep and once her feet touched the water it instantly transformed into a mermaid's tail.

She swam around the surface making sure she kept her head out of sight but her tail occasionally flapped onto the surface when she swam. I wonder what they would think if they found out she thought referring to her friends at Beauxbatons. She was afraid that if they found out they'll class her as a freak.

She sighed under water yes she could talk and breathe under water but she hardly did. Who was there to talk to? The fish? Well she did understand them though they were relatively boring. She shook her head then cautiously moved her head out to the surface making sure her tail was in the water where it wouldn't be seen.

She scanned the shore as if she was looking for something or particularly she was just looking if people were there.
    danie
    danie
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Just near the sea Empty Re: Just near the sea

Post by danie Wed May 23, 2012 6:05 pm

It was the first time Anya had been to the ocean. She had never been to one and now, she took the opportunity to seize the moment as she had found herself in France. She had been walking around with a town in hand, a one piece bathing suit with shorts and shirt over it, black sandals and her hair was in a high pony tail. She had come alone and her wand was securely hidden and placed in her bag that she carried.

Finding a place that took a her breath away, Anya layed down the towel, kicked off her sandals, her shirt and shorts and made her way towards the ocean slowly. She was taking in the feeling of the sand beneath her feet and smile on her face wouldn't wash off. The closer she got, the smile grew on her face and once she stepped onto the water, Anya giggled happily as she quickly looked around, hoping no one would spot her.

Diving in, Anya swam and saw a couple of fish... and then spotted a very big fish tail. Gasping, she surfaced and coughed up some of the water to see a mermaid.

"I, uh, I," she was speechless and didn't know what to say.

Post by Guest Thu May 24, 2012 12:37 am

Annie observed the girl who had seen her with calculating and curious aquamarine blue eyes. Her eyes had always been like this when she was a mermaid. She frowned before moving closer to the girl. "Don't worry" she said in a tone somewhat melodic and echoic. "I won't hurt you or anyone else"

She swam around the girl observing her before smiling gently. "Please don't tell anyone what I am" she said nervously. "I don't think they'd understand" she added not really specifying who 'them' was. "You're clearly not from Beaux.." she said sounding slightly relieved. "Who are you and Where are you from?"
    danie
    danie
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by danie Fri May 25, 2012 6:14 am

The girl's words soothed Anya and her stoic face had turned back to normal and back to the smile. She couldn't believe it. It was her first time on a beach... ever and she got to see a mermaid while she was there; she couldn't wait to tell Yefrem. A real, live mermaid! She squeaked a little, suddenly feeling more embarrassed and her face turned a light shade of red. "I believe you," she said quietly.

She was, after all, shy the first time one met her but as the time went by, the shyness would shed away and the out going Anya shown.

"I won't tell anyone," the Russian said. "I promise! You have my vow." Smiling, she answered, "I'm Anastasia but I often go by Anya and I'm from Russia, doing the exchange program in Hogwarts and visiting France while it's Half-term. Who are you?"

Post by Guest Fri May 25, 2012 6:34 am

Annie grinned at the girl seeing her as no harm, she looked as though she even liked her being around. She didn't think a lot of people would understand if she was a mermaid, that they would class her as a freak. She stayed in front of her, her tail weaving through the water below her.

"It is nice to meet you Anya" she said before placing her own hands together and did a bow, "I am Antonette but I go by Annie or Tone." she said before swimming around her. "I'm from Beauxbatons, fourth year! I am here because i need to be close to the water"

She grinned and brought a finger up. "One moment" she said before diving down to the ocean bottom. She swam around before she found a perfect shell. She swam up directly facing Anya and handed her the shell. "A remembrance."
    danie
    danie
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by danie Fri May 25, 2012 6:44 am

"It's nice to meet you too Annie," Anya smiled politely and took a seat near a big rock. "Oh, that's the French school, right? Is it nice there? I would like to attended but after I've served as a transfer once, I can't go out and do it anymore. I really wish I could! Dumb rules!" She laughed lightly as she pretended to be mad at the subject. But she understood, after all, she had to give other people chances to go out and explore other countries as well.

Seeing the girl swim off, the Hrabrost sat there and watched the water as if she was hoping to find a glimpse of her down there. She knew it was impossible seeing as salty water tended to be a lot darker the deeper you go. Or so read in books.

When the girl popped back up, she jumped a little and became startled. "F-for me?" She stuttered as she took the delicate shell into her own hands. "Thank you so much! It's beautiful. I promise to treasure it with all my heart."

She looked over at her tail and her face turned into a shade of red again. "I.. do you mind if I touched it?" She asked and immediately felt embarrassed. "I-I'm sorry, y-you don't have to listen to me."

Post by Guest Fri May 25, 2012 4:17 pm

Annie nodded before grinning idiotically at Anya. "Think I could transfer to Durmstrang next year or something? or is it only fourth years?" she asked curiously wondering what it would be like to be in a new school.

She grinned at the girl feeling safe talking to her. "I hope so.." she says "I'm glad you seem happy with my form" she said genuinely smiling at her, "Not many people like mermaids" she offered up an explanation.

Annie thought for a moment before thinking 'What the heck?' "Sure" she said before bringing her tail towards her.
    danie
    danie
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by danie Mon May 28, 2012 5:17 am

"Oh you could! It's for fourth years and above so if you're meet the criteria, you're good," Anya smiled. "It'd be neat for you to come, the place gets quite cold during winters so I'm not sure how you could adjust with France weather be much nicer."

"Hold on, what year are you in?" She stopped and suddenly asked.

"Well, to be honest, I've never been to the beach," Anya confessed towards the girl with a small smile. "And I've only read about beaches and mermaids in books and I've always been quite fascinated by them, I suppose."

The Russian shrugged with a bright grin, "I'm not the type to judge things without experiencing things. I know many people don't like mermaids, my parents included, but you've been nothing but nice to me since we've met a while ago, so it wouldn't be fair for me to say I don't like you."

Grinning, Anya shyly reached forward to touch the girls tail. The feeling of it was a scaly, slippery one and although she would have found it gross in any other given situation, she smiled at it.

"It's really pretty," she said quietly. "Were you born this way?"

Post by Guest Mon May 28, 2012 6:06 am

Annie tried to stifle a chuckle. "I already told you, silly!" she said, shaking her head amusedly. "I'm a fourth year and I guess I could how you say adapt to the changes." she mused,pouting. Cold meant ice, Ice meant frozen, Frozen meant no water. She hoped if she were to transfer there was someplace that had water.

She shook her head. "The beach is a great place to be." she mused before blushing. "But that's a mermaid's opinion" she said with a grin. She nodded her head listening a frown gracing her features. "Ah.."

Annie shook her head. "With a tail? No" she said before sighing. "I was born with legs! Just like a normal person!" she said, emotion coating her every word. "My first birthday! That's when I transformed to this!" Annie shook her head "Momma and Papa tried everything to keep it a secret and they succeeded then they died... in a fire" she said. "I hate fires" she mused as though she didn't say anything.
    danie
    danie
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by danie Wed May 30, 2012 5:21 am

"Right," Anya blushed she ducked her head slightly. "I'm sorry! I get a little forgetful at times when I meet new people which is a very bad thing, if I think about it now..."

The girl grinned brightly as she looked at her surroundings before looking back at her newly acquainted mermaid. "It has been a so far," she said. "There's nothing I don't like yet and hopefully that never changes!"

"Oh," she elongated the simple word, feeling dumb with her self for asking such a question. She made a mental note to do more research on mermaids the minute she went back to Durmstrang... or even back to her parent's house. "I'm sorry," she said with a small frown towards Antonette, even if the girl seemed to have no problem thinking of those memories. "I didn't mean to bring up such memories."

Anya's best friend Lena... or any of the seven devils would probably murder her if she ever said this out loud but after hearing Tone's story, she couldn't help but be grateful about having her parents. Even if they were muggle haters, hated her for actually liking muggles and their things and have put her through tremendous amount of torture, Anya couldn't help but be happy to have them.

Post by Guest Thu May 31, 2012 12:05 pm

Annie smiled slightly "It's okay" she said in her siren-like voice before she took her hand and started treading towards the shore. "I hope that will be the case too" she said smiling at the thought of someone loving a beach just as much as she.

She let out a slight laugh. "It's okay that was the past" she said before they reached the shore. Annie sat there tail submerged in the water. "I have moved on" she added, biting her lip as she looked about hoping no one else was here.

"What is your family like?" she asked
    danie
    danie
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by danie Wed Jun 06, 2012 7:16 am

"Right, the past is in the past," she repeated with a small smile.

She was a little stunned by the mermaid's question and couldn't help but let a frown grace her features. Anya's topic on family was very... different than to most in one way or another.

"Family is family, right?" She said and let out a nervous laugh, "The people I consider my family are my friends. Like.... like my best friend Lena and then there's Lora, Kait, Pally, Frodo and Dylan... my friend Kayla as well. Uhm, but yeah. They're all a pretty amazing family to me. We're all going through a small rough patch but... but we'll over it, right?"

She was clearly avoiding the real meaning of the question that Tone had imposed on her.

Post by Guest Thu Jun 07, 2012 11:52 am

Annie smiled softly at the girl sensing that she didn't want to talk about her real family. " Your friends sound good" she said before looking around and saying something unintelligible. She grinned as suddenly appeared swimming towards them at stopped near Anya's feet. "Have you ever touched a sea turtle before?" she said before tapping the shell,smiling. "Don't worry they won't snap at you"
    danie
    danie
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by danie Wed Jun 13, 2012 6:00 am

"My friend are... simply amazing," Anya grinned as she petted the sea turtle. She shook her head, motioning that she had never touched one.

"Never been to near sea, remember?" She laughed lightly. Petting it again, she smiled because it didn't snap.

"Oh, I have a question," The Hrabrost suddenly spoke up. "Are you, mermaids, I mean, able to talk to sea creatures and what not?"

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 16, 2024 6:22 pm