Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

Professor Matimarcan's New House (visitors welcome)

Demo Matimarcan
    Demo Matimarcan
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Professor Matimarcan's New House (visitors welcome) Empty Professor Matimarcan's New House (visitors welcome)

Post by Demo Matimarcan Wed Apr 20, 2011 4:58 am

Democritus smiled at his new home, and while small, it was better than the flat he had lived in before. He was glad summer was finally here. Democritus called out to his niece who was on the second floor:

"The old owner told me there's a large hole in your bedroom floor... it's under your rug--"

Professor Matimarcan's New House (visitors welcome) Empty Re: Professor Matimarcan's New House (visitors welcome)

Post by Guest Wed Apr 20, 2011 5:03 am

But it was much too late, and Susannah fell through the floor. There was a scream and the shoulder of her shirt was torn as her body squeezed through the hole unwillingly.

When she stopped screaming, opened her eyes, and dusted herself off, she found herself sitting right on the kitchen counter. She could feel a bruise coming on.

"I'll keep that in mind," she said with a straining sound in her voice. "Thanks Demo..."

She continued to dust her clothes off, and in the meantime, she got a snack from the refrigerator. This summer, she thought, was going to be very boring without her good acquaintances.
    Demo Matimarcan
    Demo Matimarcan
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Professor Matimarcan's New House (visitors welcome) Empty Re: Professor Matimarcan's New House (visitors welcome)

Post by Demo Matimarcan Thu Apr 21, 2011 4:24 pm

"Oh and by the way," said Democritus with a hint of curiosity, but not sadness. "Your mommy wants you to go back home this summer. She says something about a baby? Where was I when she announced this?"

He shrugged. "Even so, I'm going to go back home for vacation."

Post by Guest Thu Apr 21, 2011 4:26 pm

"I'm sorry!" she said shrilly. "I didn't tell you about that --- well, not because I thought it would make you sad -- but my dad threatened to infest the house with ducks if I did!"
    Demo Matimarcan
    Demo Matimarcan
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Demo Matimarcan Thu Apr 21, 2011 4:29 pm

Democritus laughed loudly. "Ducks?! You're kidding, right? You're scared of ducks, kid?" He laughed very hard and then said softly, "you said when your were around ten or so that you were anatidaephobic...?"

Last edited by Democritus Matimarcan on Thu Apr 21, 2011 4:32 pm; edited 1 time in total

Post by Guest Thu Apr 21, 2011 4:31 pm

"Demo, please!" she said in embarrassment. She went out of the kitchen to sit on the coach near the front door, hoping someone would save her from this madness. Her uncle was nearby, but he did not speak much more.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 9:25 am