Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

Hey there, I guess

Manda
    Manda
    Adult
    Adult

Hey there, I guess Empty Hey there, I guess

Post by Manda Thu May 24, 2012 6:28 pm

Swimming was one of her favorite pastimes. So on this perfect day, for English people anyways. It was a bit muggy to her, but then again she was used to the air of Russia, or Greece.

Kaitlen sat down near the water line, in the water. The water felt amazing, and she felt like she could lay here all day without a worry.
    Serena D. Middleton
    Serena D. Middleton
    Second Year
    Second Year

Hey there, I guess Empty Re: Hey there, I guess

Post by Serena D. Middleton Thu May 24, 2012 6:34 pm

“Come on Socks!” Serena said as she skipped towards the lake. The can meowed grumpily at its owner it was missing wonderful sleep. “Oh stop your complaining,” She said rolling her eyes at the male cat which she had dressed up in a big poufy pink dress that was meant to match the one she had worn for Easter this past year. “It’s a nice day out. It’s not raining and It’s not meant for classes or sleep. You can sleep later.” The young girl’s hair swayed back and forth as she skipped off and the cat trotted by her feet. When they reached the lake Serena plopped down at the water’s edge and the cat crawled into her lap. “Oh look Socks we aren’t alone.” She commented quietly as she scratched the cats head.
    Manda
    Manda
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Manda Thu May 24, 2012 6:38 pm

She heard somebody talking to their cat, which amused Kaitlen. She wasn't the one for animals, she really only liked snakes. Then she frowned. Where was Liath and Graymoon anyways?

Looking around, she saw Liath laying on a rock, soaking in the sun. Kaitlen had to laugh at that.

Deciding a small talk will be nice, she saw towards the young girl and smiled. "Hey, I'm Kaitlen, who are you?" She asked, her Russian/Greek accent clear.
    Serena D. Middleton
    Serena D. Middleton
    Second Year
    Second Year

Post by Serena D. Middleton Thu May 24, 2012 6:49 pm

“Serena, Serena Middleton,” Rena said without looking up from her cat. “But it’s not polite to ask someone who they are. You’re supposed to ask how they are,” she said rolling her eyes. “Isn’t that right Socksy.” The young girl rubbed her nose against her cats and giggled as he purred. “Yes, yes it is.” She knew the cat couldn’t reply to her but it would be really cool if he could. He was her second best friend she wondered what he thought about all the time. Probably something about food and naps. “That’s it isn’t it Socks? You only think of food and naps.. Well maybe fishy food more than other food.”
    Manda
    Manda
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Manda Sun May 27, 2012 9:25 pm

Kait liked this girl, she got spirit. "Alright then, oopsies. So let me correct myself, How are you stranger?" The red head asked, putting her own tiny twist to it.

"I like your cat, he's cute," She commented wanting to start a conversation.
    Serena D. Middleton
    Serena D. Middleton
    Second Year
    Second Year

Post by Serena D. Middleton Thu May 31, 2012 5:34 pm

“I am good, and yourself?” Serena asked rolling her eyes as she scratched her cats chin. “Oh you said it right. Most people assume Socks is a girl. Most likely because I make him wear dresses that match mine, but it’s too hard to put pants on a cat. I mean come on boots are hard enough. Good thing Socks came with his own socks.” She said with a slight giggle. She had named her cat because of the way his fur was colored almost all white with black paws. She like most little kids had picked the weirdest childish name she could think of when she had first gotten Socks at the age of two.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content