Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

Darkness Falls

Ashleen Beneparte
    Ashleen Beneparte
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Darkness Falls - Page 2 Empty Re: Darkness Falls

Post by Ashleen Beneparte Tue May 29, 2012 3:11 pm

"But," she sighed slightly into his touch, wanting to take every word he said as truth but her troubled mind kept finding problems, needing to poke holes in everything, "You aren't allowed in my commonroom, or-or..."

A little something sparked back into her as she watched his eyes turn; she had barely noticed - consiously - that they were the black colour she hated so, but now... She closed her eyes and leaned into the kiss slightly, willing to take all the unsaid promises it was communicating.

"But," she whispered, her eyes still not opening, "It won't turn off; its all in my head... just going, and going, and..."
    Treshawn Beneparte
    Treshawn Beneparte
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Treshawn Beneparte Tue May 29, 2012 7:41 pm

"We'll sleep in the Room of Necessity then." He decided. "I'll see if I can clear it with the Highmaster. It won't be a problem at all."

He pressed a soft kiss to each of her eyelids, his golden eyes softening as he took her in. He would do anything for her. His fingers rubbed soothing swirls in her sides, some part of him feeling more secure because she was in his clothing. It made her look like...

Like she belonged with him. to him.

"We'll try something, then." He murmured softly, resting his cheek next to hers on his pillow and humming softly. "Every time you have a worry, you simply think of me." His humming grew, in volume slightly, and softly, he began to sing.

"When she was just a girl... She expected the world... But it flew away from her reach... so she ran away in her sleep..."
    Ashleen Beneparte
    Ashleen Beneparte
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Ashleen Beneparte Tue May 29, 2012 8:46 pm

Ash snorted slightly, the sound probably the closest thing she'd made to her normal self since...

"I doubt the highmasters gunna go for that."

Ashleen sighed slightly, leaning against him again, still not opening her eyes. They felt to heavy to open now; her whole body felt... tired, tired of trying to put up with, with everything.

"Everytime?" she murmured sofly, "I'll be thinking of you a lot then." Her words died off into humming as his singing began to sink into her head. She could feel herself drifting off to sleep, but everytime she got close to the edge, to falling off the cliff into slumber she pulled back, frightened of what she may find there.

"I-I can't sleep," she muttered drowsily. "I-I'm tired but I can't-Ican't let myself-"
    Treshawn Beneparte
    Treshawn Beneparte
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Treshawn Beneparte Tue May 29, 2012 8:57 pm

Tre chuckled softly, pressing a soft kiss to her temple. "I won't let the nightmares get you." He promised, nuzzling into her. "Bought a dream catcher. Proven to work." And it was true. He hadn't had a nightmare since he'd bought it. "Nothing's gonna harm you... not while I'm around..." He sang softly, humming the tune before switching back to the song from before.

"Dreamed of Para-para-paradise... Para-para-paradise.... para-para-paradise... every time she closed her eyes..." His singing had softened to a low hum, his mouth next to her ear.
    Ashleen Beneparte
    Ashleen Beneparte
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Ashleen Beneparte Tue May 29, 2012 9:06 pm

Ashleen nodded her head softly, already drifting off again, "Promise?"

Her voice was garbled, slurring with sleep, her tired brain drifted closer and closer to that edge again. She could feel herself freezing again as she saw it, worrying about what might be there, so she did the only thing she could think of to stop it.

She though of Tre - of his strong arms, and gold eyes, of his soft voice she could still hear in her ear.

"para-" she mumbled sleepily, barely aware that she was saying it, "Paradise." Her voice softened to barely a breath towards the end of the word, and she had fallen over the edge, completely - if not blissfilly - asleep.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 16, 2024 7:23 pm