Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

It's a crowd

Manda
    Manda
    Adult
    Adult

It's a crowd Empty It's a crowd

Post by Manda Sun May 27, 2012 9:31 pm

My charries represent a little part of me, or someone I wish I can be like. Especially the ones I play often. Kait, the tempermental and rash side of me, that is well controlled. She is the person that I am, that I never express in real life. Dylan, he is my huge thoughtful and romantic one. He is the one, that I wish I could be a bit more like. Passion, she is the one who is strong, and extremely loyal. I wish I was that strong as her, and as nice. Destini is the calm one, and the person who can be smart, but yet not an outcast.

It's a crowd 6b6088fbe98f6ed303bacffa49fb75a9

It's a crowd ARIANGRANDE
    ~KAITLEN A. GRAYSON~
    The rash, adventures one
    "Oh just the usual. She kissed Frodo, I found out from him, and I threw Lena against the wall where she got all smart butt on me. Oh, do you by chance have chocolate on you?"

It's a crowd Tumblr_m7lflaPNJv1rx437mo1_r1_500
    ~DYLAN VEER~

The quiet, helpful one

"I think insane is just another word for smart people."

It's a crowd Tumblr_m7lf1naPiF1r3x17do1_500

~Destini Chandler~
    The calm and secretive one
    "Well, I say I am caring enough, Julian. I don't go around helping everyone I see, but I do help when people are hurt."

It's a crowd Tumblr_m4p7uyzpCc1qjdh02o1_500
    ~Laura Veer~
    The wild and dancing one
    "Muggles have there own type of magic. And the wizards have there own type too."

It's a crowd Footloose%2BFilm

~Kaci McQueen~
    The blunt and flirty one
    If she didn't like you, she said it. If she was angry; she said it. If she said you were bad at snogging, she yelled it.