Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

Everything is pointless

Artemis Capulet
    Artemis Capulet
    Head of Vallée
    Head of Vallée

Everything is pointless Empty Everything is pointless

Post by Artemis Capulet Sun May 27, 2012 9:52 pm

Artemis had it with his life. He still wasn't over Phillie's death. And he had no idea why she killed herself. He missed her so much and his life would never be the same. Life was just pointless, not even his family was a reason to stay. He never seen them anymore, Athena no longer came by his office to just say hello. And the drinking was something that was happening more often. And he really didn't have any students, so he didn't have to worry about teaching. His life was going downhill, and there was nothing that he could do. The only thing was to find a way out. He knew his family would cry and be upset. But he just really doesn't care anymore. They wasn't there when he needed it the most.

He had the ring that he gave her. The last time they was together, when he looked up. He noticed that the stars where already out. That is when he remembered the night they just looked up at the stars. That is when Artemis was flirting with Phillie before giving her the ring. He was planing to marry her one day once she graduate from Durmstrang. He knew that this was never going to happen. Because the one person that he would have moved the earth was gone. That is when he grabbed his bottle of Vodka and started to drink. Thinking how to end his life.

He then brought out a knife that he carried with him. This was going to be his final moment was at the school. He would of rather died with Phillie. But it didnt' happened that way and nbody cared that he was in so much pain. This would be best if he just took his life right now. That is when he brought the knife up to his chest and was waiting for the nerve to push it in.

Artemis was in tears as he let the ring fall to the ground. He then said out loud. " I will soon be with you again, my dear beautiful Phillie." The knife was still pointed at his heart.
    Chantelle Fontaine
    Chantelle Fontaine
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Everything is pointless Empty Re: Everything is pointless

Post by Chantelle Fontaine Wed May 30, 2012 8:54 pm

Chantelle was walking around the grounds, trying to remember where the secret garden that she had love so dearly was. She used to go there as a teenager, with her childhood lover. It was the place where he whole life changed dramatically. With a smile she found the entrance, and tiptoed in, hoping to find it empty, just so she could reminisce.

Unfortunately for Chantelle it turned out there was already somebody there. Looking closer she saw it was Artemis, a fellow staff member, but that wasn't the part that shocked her. The part that made her want to shout out was the knife he was holding to his chest.

"ARTIE" Chantelle shouted, running towards him "Put it down!" she added in a calmer voice.
    Artemis Capulet
    Artemis Capulet
    Head of Vallée
    Head of Vallée

Post by Artemis Capulet Wed May 30, 2012 9:01 pm

Artemis just wanted everything to end right there. He wanted to be with his Phillie again, but he knew what he had to do. His life was getting worse and nobody cared about him. Everything was good until Phillie's death. He knew that he didn't tell his parents about her, and would never. He knew that it was just pointless to try and live his life without her. He tried and it wasn't working out for him.

He then heard someone yelling at him. That voice sounded familiar, like he heard it at a Christmas party. But he was so drunk and higher than a kite on that day. That he couldn't remember her name. Artemis knew that he started to use certain drugs, just trying to forget. But nothing was working. “ I don't want to live without her, I can't do it anymore.”
    Chantelle Fontaine
    Chantelle Fontaine
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Chantelle Fontaine Mon Jun 04, 2012 7:51 pm

Chantelle could tell that he wasn't in his right sense of mind. It wasn't hard, anyone with half a mind could tell there wasn't something right. "Artie, just pass me the knife and then we can talk about it!" she reasoned holding her open palm out to him.

"Artemis, we have all had times when we feel bad, but you shouldn't deal with it like this!" she pleaded. "You have family, people who care for you! Do you really think they could go on without you?" she asked.
    Artemis Capulet
    Artemis Capulet
    Head of Vallée
    Head of Vallée

Post by Artemis Capulet Mon Jun 04, 2012 8:09 pm

Artemis then dropped and handing her the knife. His life was messed up, and it was because of Phillie's death. He had died that day when she took her life. And slowly things just started to get worse. His family was too busy to notice or care. There was nothing to live for.

“ I can't do this anymore. I just want to die and be with her.” He then heared her talk about how his family would miss him. “ My family doesn't care about me. My brother is always out drink and my sister Rhea is always with her boy toy. And my little sister Athena is too busy with some guy in her year.”
    Chantelle Fontaine
    Chantelle Fontaine
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Chantelle Fontaine Mon Jun 04, 2012 8:27 pm

Chantelle grabbed it in one swift moment. She panicked for a moment, not knowing what the do the thing, but decided to slip it into her handbag, and she would dispose of it later.

"Just because your family have other lives it doesn't mean that they don't care for you." she told him, putting an arm around him. "We have all being through bad situations, just talk to someone they will help! I will help!" she added looking at him, with her eyes full of empathy.
    Artemis Capulet
    Artemis Capulet
    Head of Vallée
    Head of Vallée

Post by Artemis Capulet Mon Jun 04, 2012 8:37 pm

Artemis then watched as she slipped the knife away. He had no idea what he was going to do anymore. He had been planning his death for weeks now. Artemis saw his life as pointless now.

He then looked at Chantelle. “ She killed herself, I had plan to marry her some day. When she did killed herself, a part of me died on that day. I been drinking and smoking to stop feeling the pain. But it won't go away.”
    Chantelle Fontaine
    Chantelle Fontaine
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Chantelle Fontaine Mon Jun 04, 2012 8:48 pm

"I know how you feel dear, when I was young I got pregnant with my Ninette, and the father went awol, but, my love I found hope through Nine, and you need to find hope too!" she said grabbing his hands in her own.

"Trust me, pet, you will be able to stop feeling the pain, it will take time, and a lot of courage, but it will work." she said with a smile. "You could stay with me at my house if you want, it is a bit crowded with my mother dropping in, and Nine having her friend over, but we will always have plenty of room for someone else!"
    Artemis Capulet
    Artemis Capulet
    Head of Vallée
    Head of Vallée

Post by Artemis Capulet Mon Jun 04, 2012 8:57 pm

Artemis was listening to her tell her story. Of how life was hard for her. But she found a way to make things better. She was telling him that he had to find hope in something. And things will get better for him. But it would take time. But this was going to take a lot of courage but she told him that it would work.

“ I guess that would be better than me staying in my house all alone. Or having to go to the Capulet Manor. Right now I don't think I can deal with my family right now.”

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 5:24 pm