Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

Snakes comforting each other

Snakes comforting each other Empty Snakes comforting each other

Post by Guest Wed Apr 20, 2011 11:21 pm

Aireon Thiren sat in the corner of the Leaky Cauldron and waited. He had owled Charlotte to meet him there. After their fiasco with Arsen, they had both tried to comfort the other, but they both blamed themselves. Aireon decided to try something.

Snakes comforting each other Empty Re: Snakes comforting each other

Post by Guest Wed Apr 20, 2011 11:30 pm

Charlotte walked into the Leaky Cauldron and looked around for Aireon, they hadn't spoken much since school and she was anxious to see him once more. Charlotte found him and smiled widely at him and opened her arms for a hug from him.

"Hey Air."

Post by Guest Wed Apr 20, 2011 11:36 pm

"Hey, Char. How have you been?" Aireon replied and hugged her. He was glad she could make it. He wanted to talk about something.

"I wanted to know when I could join the Wraiths?" he whispered. "I overheard you and Arsen talk about it."
    Arsen Salvator
    Arsen Salvator
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Arsen Salvator Wed Apr 20, 2011 11:39 pm

Arsen entered the pub not really sure what he was doing but he'd been asked to come by a fellow Slytherin. And he couldn't turn down a meeting with his own house. He scanned the room and found him sat with Char.

He narrowed his eyes wondering what was going on as he approached them. "Hi."

Post by Guest Wed Apr 20, 2011 11:42 pm

"I've been alright thanks Air, and you?"

Taking a seat opposite him Charlotte shrugged off her light grey cardigan and showed her short dungarees and White tshirt under it. Ordering a butter beer she sipped it gently but choked on it when she heard what he said.

"Sh! Nobodies supposed to know about that...you're best waiting till Dark gets here."

Turning to see who had just come in Charlotte blushed when she saw it was Arsen and she patted the seat next to her.

"Hey Dark..."

Post by Guest Wed Apr 20, 2011 11:44 pm

"Ah, Arsen, I'm glad you could come!" Aireon greeted. "The reason I asked you both here is to make up for our little, shall we say, encounter. I meant no harm, and I apologize. I hope we can be friends," he said and extended his hand to Arsen.

"I also wish to join you. You know where I mean," he repeated, still quietly.
    Arsen Salvator
    Arsen Salvator
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Arsen Salvator Wed Apr 20, 2011 11:54 pm

Arsen smiled and placed a kiss on Chars lips before sitting down next to her. He shook his head. "Don't worry about it we're fine it I've done far worse and yet she forgives me each time." He smiled giving her a little wink.

He glanced around the room before turning back to look at Aireon. "I have no idea what you're talking about." He said leaning back in his chair wrapping her arm around Char's shoulders.

Post by Guest Thu Apr 21, 2011 12:03 am

Charlotte smiled gently at Arsen and kissed him back softly as he placed kisses on her lips, unable to stop blushing she played with a strand if her hair and looked at Aireon over her butter beer.

"It's true..."

She grinned poking Arsen on the nose.

"Mhmn."

Charlotte muttered taking another sip and laying her head on Arsens chest.

Post by Guest Fri Apr 22, 2011 2:45 am

"You two have a bond that most couples envy, never let the other go. You'll regret it," Aireon commented sagely.

He let them cuddle. God knows they needed it. He was content to remember all the good times he had with his own love, before she was taken ahead of her time. A single tear escaped the confines of his eyes. His hood hid the treacherous tear in its shadow. One day, I'll be reunited with her once again. He thought to himself.

"The Wraiths," Aireon coughed subtly.
    Arsen Salvator
    Arsen Salvator
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Arsen Salvator Fri Apr 22, 2011 3:29 pm

He frowned slightly not sure where Aireon was going. "I won't. Not without a fight anyway." He smiled as he turned his eyes to Char letting them soak up her beautiful face.

His eyes narrowed at those two simple words. It was enough for him to let his gaze leave Char to return to Aireon. "What did you say? He do you know about that?" He asked moving in closer so that they wouldn't be overheard.

"NO ONE knows about us. Spill." He said pulling his arm back from around Char.

Post by Guest Fri Apr 22, 2011 4:04 pm

"I like to keep to the shadows, so I hear alot more than the average gossiper. I just caught snippets of a hushed conversation between two people. I put the pieces together," Aireon replied. "If you want, I'll erase all this from my memeroy and things can go on as before," he offered. He would only do something with the other party's consent.

Arsen Salvator
    Arsen Salvator
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Arsen Salvator Sun Apr 24, 2011 6:41 pm

His eyes narrowed. "It is not wise to stick to shadows. Two great wizards have told me that. So keep that in mind." He smiled weakly.

He thought for a second then replied. "You can't erase your mind but i know someone who can if you ever betray my trust. I'll let you in but i swear if you so much as think about going against my orders you wont be around long enough to follow them through. Understand?" He muttered over the table before leaning back to relax once more with his arm around Char.

"Of course you will need your initiation." He smiled. "We all had one so it's only fair." He said pulling back the sleeve of his left arm to show his bare arm where his mark would show if he called it.

(OOC You can't erase minds at our age.)

Post by Guest Tue Apr 26, 2011 4:07 am

"I hate to dissapoint, but that is how I've lived most of my life, in the shadows," Aireon replied cryptically. He had been trained in a different school before coming to this one, and he was known there as the White Shadow.

"You have my word that I'll never betray," he stated firmly. He removed the white leather, fingerless glove he was wearing to reveal his dragon shaped burn on his palm.

"Are we in accord?"

Post by Guest Tue Apr 26, 2011 8:13 am

Charlotte just listened to the two boys talk, feeling at a bit of a loose end she played with a strand of her now long and wavy hair, she had changed it from yesterday this morning feeling it looked a little better than the pixie crop.

"Welcome to the group Air!"

Charlotte grinned and lay her head on Arsens shoulder nuzzling her nose into his neck as she peered at Aireon.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 6:26 pm