Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

From the Queen of England to the Hounds of Hell

Karmzy
    Karmzy
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

From the Queen of England to the Hounds of Hell Empty From the Queen of England to the Hounds of Hell

Post by Karmzy Wed May 30, 2012 7:50 pm

From the Queen of England to the Hounds of Hell HalfFang

“Fate is not satisfied with inflicting one calamity.”
    Publilius Syrus

Karma Black
    From the Queen of England to the Hounds of Hell Hee_o_GIFSoup-2com

"From childhood's hour I have not been as others were; I have not seen as others saw."
    Edgar Allen Poe

"The belief in a supernatural source of evil is not necessary. Men alone are quite capable of every wickedness."
    Joseph Conrad

Jet Zambini
    From the Queen of England to the Hounds of Hell HunterZabini

"Other things may change us, but we start and end with family."
    Anthony Brandt

"The timing of death, like the ending of a story, gives a changed meaning to what proceeded it."
    Mary Catherine Bateson

Treshawn Beneparte

From the Queen of England to the Hounds of Hell Tumblr_lyi0koFSEO1r5ruse

"In order for the light to shine so brightly, the darkness must be present."
    Sir Francis Bacon

"Light thinks it travels faster than anything but it is wrong. No matter how fast light travels, it finds the darkness has always got there first, and is waiting for it."
    Terry Pratchett

Amora Kirke

From the Queen of England to the Hounds of Hell Tumblr_mce1r6j53K1qd55ot

"I have loved to the point of madness; That which is called madness, That which to me, is the only sensible way to love."
    Francoise Sagan

"In all the darkest pages in the malign supernatural, there is no more terrible tradition than that of a vampire - a pariah even among demons."
    Montague Summers

Brock "Veni" Cox

From the Queen of England to the Hounds of Hell Tumblr_lwaj2v96FO1r48bd4

"He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster."
    Friedrich Nietzsche

“There is no refuge from memory and remorse in this world. The spirits of our foolish deeds haunt us, with or without repentance.”
    Gilbert Parker

Odille Rousseau
    From the Queen of England to the Hounds of Hell Tumblr_m1yx9bqQTK1r3rjxq

"Fairy tales do not tell children that dragons exist. Children already know that dragons exist. Fairy tales tell children that dragons can be killed."
    G.K. Chesterton

"All things truly wicked start from an innocence."
    Ernest Hemingway

Papa Popov
    From the Queen of England to the Hounds of Hell Tumblr_m4t7d2BHhN1r0g0n0o2_r1_250

"He who controls others may be powerful but he who has mastered himself is mightier still."
    Lao Tzu

"He who does not punish evil, commands it to be done."
    Leonardo Da Vinci

Etta Fontaine-Skydancer

From the Queen of England to the Hounds of Hell Tumblr_m3249qZ6hF1rtn4p0o1_500

"In youth we learn; in age we understand."
    Marie von Ebner-Eschenbach

"Experience is a brutal teacher, but you learn. My God, do you learn."
    CS Lewis

Jace Karrelson

From the Queen of England to the Hounds of Hell Tumblr_m4ip3iLgAx1rwez71o3_500

"There's no tragedy in life like the death of a child. Things never get back to the way they were."
    President Dwight Eisenhower

"...within the core of each of us is the child we once were. This child constitutes the foundation of what we have become, who we are, and what we will be."
    Neuroscientist, Dr. R. Joseph

Niklaus Rafael Kazlov
    From the Queen of England to the Hounds of Hell Tumblr_lky8d3JS9I1qzytrlo1_500

"Let us consider that we are all insane. It will explain us to each other; it will unriddle many riddles..."
    Mark Twain

"Wild animals never kill for sport. Man is the only one to whom the torture and death of his fellow creatures is amusing in itself."
    James Anthony Froud

Stark Ryx
    From the Queen of England to the Hounds of Hell Tumblr_lylmvjqHmp1r0aj31

"Monsters are real, and ghosts are real too. They live inside us, and sometimes, they win."
    Stephan King

"There is no hunting like the hunting of man, and those who have hunted armed men long enough, and liked it, never really care for anything else."
    Ernest Hemingway

Bonnie Clyde
    From the Queen of England to the Hounds of Hell Tumblr_mahgsjKIdA1r8acgw

"Oh what a tangled web we weave, when first we practice to deceive."
    Sir Walter Scott

"We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others, that in the end, we become disguised to ourselves."
    François de la Rochefoucauld

Alexander Dawson
    From the Queen of England to the Hounds of Hell Tumblr_mbahmnPj9i1qkdght

"It doesn't matter who my father was, it matters who I remember he was."
    Anne Sexton

"What was silent in the father speaks in the son, and often I found in the son the unveiled secret of the father.”
    Friedrich Nietzsche

Andrei Archer-Cox
    From the Queen of England to the Hounds of Hell Tumblr_m8t1hx5VDT1rv8fmi

"Unfortunately, a super-abundance of dreams is paid for by a growing potential for nightmares."
    Sir Peter Ustinov

"The irrationality of a thing is not an argument against its existence, rather, a condition of it.”
    Friedrich Nietzsche

Pepper Skydancer
    From the Queen of England to the Hounds of Hell Tumblr_m9a1lzm5au1rud9gy

"Birds sing after a storm. Why shouldn't people feel as free to delight in whatever sunlight remains to them?"
    Rose Kennedy

"Almost all absurdity of conduct arises from the imitation of those whom we cannot resemble."
    Samuel Johnson

“Men heap together the mistakes of their lives, and create a monster they call destiny.”
    John Hobbes

From the Queen of England to the Hounds of Hell HalfFang

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 8:27 pm