Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

Running

Bridget Wells
    Bridget Wells
    Third Year
    Third Year

Running Empty Running

Post by Bridget Wells Wed May 30, 2012 11:24 pm

Bridget was out for a run. It was a nice day and she thought she'd get some exercise in for the day. She was wearing shorts and a blue tank top, along with running shoes. She was running threw a maze but then stopped. Not again. She thought. She was lost here. Damn, this always happens to her when she enters something like this. She gets stuck and then she walks around for hours until someone finds her or she finds the exit. Sometimes her sister or brother comes looking for her. Bridget sighed.
    Katerina Kahnovich
    Katerina Kahnovich
    Third Year
    Third Year

Running Empty Re: Running

Post by Katerina Kahnovich Fri Jun 01, 2012 11:48 pm

Katerina loved the maze. She loved walking through it, in and around, memorizing each turn and every path she took. She'd been there so many times, she just about knew it by heart.

It wasn't a very popular spot, which meant it was usually very quiet and that was another reason the girl loved it. The Hitrost was making her way to the center of the maze when she nearly bumped into someone, taking a step back before she did so. The girl - she could tell it was a girl - had her back turned, so Katerina couldn't see her face, but she imagined she wasn't much older or younger than herself.

"Lost?" Katerina asked, raising an eyebrow.
    Bridget Wells
    Bridget Wells
    Third Year
    Third Year

Post by Bridget Wells Sat Jun 02, 2012 4:54 am

Bridget was just sitting there. She heard someone coming but she didn't bother to turn around. She then heard a female voice and Bridget turned around and got up. She looked at the other girl who remained nameless. "Yeah, a little" she told her.

Bridget realized the other girl remained nameless and Bridget shook her head and looked at the girl. "I'm Bridget Wells" Bridget introduced herself. The other girl looked around her age but she didn't recognize her from school or anywhere else.
    Katerina Kahnovich
    Katerina Kahnovich
    Third Year
    Third Year

Post by Katerina Kahnovich Fri Jun 08, 2012 4:51 pm

"Typical," Katerina said with a roll of her eyes, "Everybody always gets lost in here. Most don't actually think too much of actually memorizing where they're going."

The Hitrost looked at the girl and raised an eyebrow, "That's a dangerous thing, you know, telling your name to a stranger. Of course, I won't do anything to you, unless you give me a reason to, but you can't be too sure about everyone else in the world." She pursed her lips and held out her hand, "Nonetheless, I'm Katerina Kahnovich."

Bridget Wells
    Bridget Wells
    Third Year
    Third Year

Post by Bridget Wells Fri Jun 08, 2012 8:36 pm

Bridget looked at the girl and she was a little confused. Soon Bridget was nodding. "I really never been here before, was just running and wanted to be out longer so I came here" Bridget said not really knowing why she was telling the girl this.

Bridget then had to admit the girl had a point. "I'm used to that, sort of" Bridget said to her. She didn't really no why but she believed the girl when she said she wouldn't do anything. "I won't" Bridget said. When she said her name was Katerina, Bridget nodded. "I like that name, if my younger brother was a girl that was what my mother would name him" Bridget told her. Again, not knowing why but, mine as well make conversation.

"So what are you doing out here" Bridget asked.
    Katerina Kahnovich
    Katerina Kahnovich
    Third Year
    Third Year

Post by Katerina Kahnovich Wed Jun 20, 2012 7:39 pm

"Huh, I see. . ." Katerina commented, taking a seat on the grass and looking at the day. It was a beautiful day- even she had to admit that.

She looked at the girl and rolled her eyes, "Well, you shouldn't be used to that. It could get you killed one day." The Hitrost nodded and looked at the ground, "Good." She bit her lips, not really knowing what to say. No one had complimented her before- not even something as silly as her name. "Uh, thank you, I guess," she muttered, and raised an eyebrow, "How old's your brother?"

Katerina shrugged, "Out for a walk. I like the maze."
    Bridget Wells
    Bridget Wells
    Third Year
    Third Year

Post by Bridget Wells Tue Jul 17, 2012 12:48 pm

"Yeah" Bridget nodded to the girl, this was probably as awkward for her like it was for Bridget.

Bridget nodded. "Yeah I guess it could" Bridget nodded agreeing with the girl. Bridget nodded to Katerina and then when she asked how older her brother was she thought about it. "He's about to be 9" Bridget answered.

Bridget nodded. "Cool, the maze is nice so far from what I've seen" Bridget said.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 8:31 pm