Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

Awkward timing

Hades Andrews
    Hades Andrews
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Awkward timing Empty Awkward timing

Post by Hades Andrews Wed May 30, 2012 11:38 pm

Hades was visiting family here, so the first place he went was the Eiffel tower. He heard there was a nice view here and he wanted to check it out. He got to the top and looked at it. Hades had to admit it was amazing. This was better then London, sort of. Hades looked around, it was a bit chilly and the stars were out and the moon was full. The lights were shinning brightly. Hades had to admit that this was better then he imagined it would be.
    Alec Blanchard
    Alec Blanchard
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Awkward timing Empty Re: Awkward timing

Post by Alec Blanchard Thu May 31, 2012 9:59 pm

That time of the year was a great time for Alec. It was the end of the winter, beginning of spring, and many people came to visit the beautiful Paris on spring break. Of course, that included the gorgeous foreign girls, and the French boy absoloutely loved that time of the year because of that.

The Eiffel Tower was always a favourite spot for tourists and the Prideux couldn't wait to play with some. Smirking, he got off the elevator and looked around, slightly disappointed that most of the girls were either: a) too old for him; b) too young for him; or c) with their boyfriends.

He shrugged and made his way to the railing- he was there, he could at least enjoy the view.
    Hades Andrews
    Hades Andrews
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Hades Andrews Fri Jun 01, 2012 12:25 pm

Hades was enjoying the view when the elevator went off. He looked to see a guy who looked around his age looking at the girls that were up here. He looked disappointed and came over to the railing. Hades continued to look, when the guy came over Hades looked into his direction. "By the reaction you just had, you were disappointed hot girls weren't around here" Hades said to him with a smirk on his face.
    Alec Blanchard
    Alec Blanchard
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Alec Blanchard Sun Jun 03, 2012 1:37 am

Alec turned his face to the boy next to him and shrugged, "Well, I really was expecting more hot girls around, they're always a rather large group of them at this time of year."

"What about you?" he asked the boy, "You seem to be about my age, you know very well no boy can resist a hot girl. Don't tell me you're an exception?"
    Hades Andrews
    Hades Andrews
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Hades Andrews Sun Jun 03, 2012 3:29 am

Hades nodded. "Yeah, before you came up there were a group of girls over there. Looked around our age" Hades looked over to the spot. "They must have left" Hades turned back around.

Hades shrugged. "I do agree, hot girls are well... Hot but I got a girlfriend who I wouldn't hurt even if my life depended on it" Hades told him. Hades looked at him. "What about you, got a girlfriend" Hades asked.
    Alec Blanchard
    Alec Blanchard
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Alec Blanchard Tue Jun 12, 2012 12:22 am

Alec huffed and rolled his eyes, "Always missing the fun. No worries, though, I bet there'll be plenty at some nightclub."

He raised an eyebrow, "A girlfriend, huh? Interesting." The Prideux snorted and shook his head, "Please, if I had a girlfriend do you really think I would be out here hunting for girls? I don't do girlfriends. Not really my thing. Only occasionally."
    Hades Andrews
    Hades Andrews
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Hades Andrews Sat Jul 07, 2012 7:05 pm

Hades shrugged. "Probably, if you get there early before other guys arrive, you'll get left with shit" Hades said to him.

Hades nodded. "Yup, her name is Iris" Hades said to him. Right when the next words came out of his mouth he figured this guy never really did relationships at all. "Maybe so, my friend is like you are and he actually found two girls met his match" Hades said to him.
    Alec Blanchard
    Alec Blanchard
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Alec Blanchard Mon Jul 09, 2012 10:50 pm

Alec raised an eyebrow and shook his head, "I'm never left with shit. That's why I get their numbers. If I get there and there's nothing good for me, I just give them a call. They're always willing to repeat."

"Iris?" he commented, amusedly, "Huh, that's nice. My best friend, her name is Iris too. Coincidence, it's not really a common name." Raising an eyebrow once again, the boy shook his head, "He fell for two girls? At the same time?"
    Hades Andrews
    Hades Andrews
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Hades Andrews Mon Aug 06, 2012 3:00 pm

Hades had to laugh at that. "I think that would be easier if you'd just call them before you get there because you can always make a girl jealous with the one on your arm" Hades said to him. Hades really didn't know much about that kind of stuff because he usually just did relationships.

Hades nodded. "Yeah her name is Iris Grayson" Hades said to him. "Yeah it's not a common name but it's a once in a lifetime name" Hades said. "Yeah he did, he was actually really shocked on that, but I think he likes the one more, not sure but he hates that he found people he really liked because he usually just does them and leaves" Hades shrugged.
    Alec Blanchard
    Alec Blanchard
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Alec Blanchard Tue Aug 07, 2012 11:24 pm

"True," Alec said with a shrug, and let the silence rule them. When the boy told him his girlfriend's name, though, he nearly choked. "Iris Grayson?" he exclaimed, "Your girlfriend's Iris Grayson? My best friend Iris Grayson? Pretty girl with an attitude, loads of fun, that Iris Grayson?"

He nodded slowly, "I can relate to that, it's usually what I do as well."
    Hades Andrews
    Hades Andrews
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Hades Andrews Wed Aug 08, 2012 3:18 am

Hades nodded to him when he said true. He was a little shocked that he knew his girlfriend. "Yeah, she has a twin sister named Kait. Wow, small world isn't it" Hades said to him. "Yes that Iris Grayson" Hades said to him.

"You're telling me, you and Caleb should be besties, both got load in common" Hades said. Although it was sort of a joke because Caleb could be really annoying at times but that's what made him Caleb.
    Alec Blanchard
    Alec Blanchard
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Alec Blanchard Mon Aug 27, 2012 1:17 am

After the initial shock, Alec finally took in what had been said. "Wait- you're the boyfriend? Hades or something, isn't it?" he looked at the boy. An. . . interesting match for Iris, definitely. Not what he imagined her boyfriend would be like. This boy seemed so . . . calm, much different from his girlfriend. "I'm Alec Blanchard, the hot, amazing best friend of hers, who will most definitely kick you ass if you ever do something wrong."
    Hades Andrews
    Hades Andrews
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Hades Andrews Tue Aug 28, 2012 3:18 pm

Hades nodded to him. "Yes, that is me, Hades Andrews" Hades said to him. Hades saw him looking him over. Hades just ignored it and had to laugh a little when he introduced himself. "Nice to meet you" Hades said to him. "I won't hurt her" Hades replied.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 3:47 pm