Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

3 posters

The Time Of Your Life

Gorneh
    Gorneh
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

The Time Of Your Life - Page 2 Empty Re: The Time Of Your Life

Post by Gorneh Fri Jun 08, 2012 3:06 am

Aragorn looked up at Morticia, raising his eyebrows and blinking. He didn't show any sign of fear on the outside, though a nerve twitched inside. She was a bit terrifying when it came right down to it. Whatever happened, he would figure out what to do to make her trust him. He looked away quickly and smiled at Daniel, "Vampires don't frighten me anymore, you should know that. I used to be afraid of them, but the only one I'm afraid of now is her."

The her he was talking about was Karma. He lived with her now after a potion drunken talking that had affected both he and the girl. Whatever it was that scared him, it was also what kept him attached to her. At least, other than the bonding that made him her pet.
    Daniel Heartford
    Daniel Heartford
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Daniel Heartford Fri Jun 08, 2012 3:10 am

Daniel smiles at aragorn. "look i dont care what she says and believe me this is a first. my aunt is my athority on everything. But no matter what happens you will be the one i care about. and youre afraid of her? thats not right... i thought you cared about her." he looks genuinely confused
    Morticia Heartford
    Morticia Heartford
    Ministry Official
    Ministry Official

Post by Morticia Heartford Fri Jun 08, 2012 3:40 am

Morticia stands up, sports really werent her cup of tea, shee just wanted to check out the bumbling fool danil was dating for herself, and with that sheed leave daniel to his date, if he was happy shed stomach it. but if that idiot broke her precious jewls heart he'd pay dearly. she smiles sweetly at daniel and plunks her cat lurch into his lap " alright preţioasă bijuterie. i vill see you at home, dont be out too long all right?" he plants a kiss on his forhead and strides off.
    Gorneh
    Gorneh
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Gorneh Fri Jun 08, 2012 4:10 am

"She's my cousin, of course I care for her. But she scares me just as much." Aragorn admitted as he looked up at Morticia and started to swallow that fear. When she set the cat down, his eyes widened and his eyebrows shot up. A cat? Seriously? It looked a lot like Eve did, his first and closest cat. Probably just as devilish as she too. He frowned and his brows made a crease between them as he did, watching the cat warily.
    Daniel Heartford
    Daniel Heartford
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Daniel Heartford Fri Jun 08, 2012 4:14 am

Daniel sighs "prost femeie. Aragorn este nici o curvă. veţi vedea. el mă iubeşte. foarte mult şi am ..." he glances up at aragorn realizing he was whispering to lurch. "oh im sorry...you didn't understand that did you?" he blushes knowing gorny wasnt fond of the L-O-V-E word, so daniel was quite glad hed said it in romainian. he feels himself blushing "so. gorny...what did she say to you?"

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 16, 2024 1:17 pm