Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

black and white

Alice Poots
    Alice Poots
    Hogwarts Staff
    Hogwarts Staff

black and white Empty black and white

Post by Alice Poots Sun Jun 03, 2012 9:05 pm

Alice sighed and took another sip of her coffee, wondering how that job interview went. Honestly, she was hoping they hated her. She had gone to the interview already a bit uneasy, but with hope that the job would be better than it seemed, after all, she needed it. But the man had been so unpleasant and the job had seemed even worse than she thought, so she was seriously hoping they hated her as well.

The ex-Hufflepuff looked over the newspaper once more, checking the ones that seemed interesting.
    Agamemnon Grayson
    Agamemnon Grayson
    Adult
    Adult

black and white Empty Re: black and white

Post by Agamemnon Grayson Mon Jun 04, 2012 4:28 am

The young man's hand went through his long hair as he messed with it a little when he entered Corner Brews. The meeting with his sisters had gone... pleasantly enough to his liking but he was getting quickly sick of the wizardring world. Then again, he always was.

That's why Game had always took a liking towards the muggle world.

Ordering himself one of the strongest coffee's, the boy looked around, feeling quite social unlike other days and spotted a blonde who looked... nice.

"Hey," he said as he walked up towards her. "Mind if I join you?" He took a quick glance at the newspaper and nodded, "Unless, you're busy."
    Alice Poots
    Alice Poots
    Hogwarts Staff
    Hogwarts Staff

Post by Alice Poots Fri Jun 08, 2012 4:58 pm

Alice looked up at the man in front of her and shook her head, "No, not at all." She moved her things to make room for him to sit and gave him a small smile, "Looking for jobs can be rather boring."

Folding the newspaper, she put it back in her bag and took another sip of her coffe. "I'm Alice, by the way," she introduced herself.
    Agamemnon Grayson
    Agamemnon Grayson
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Agamemnon Grayson Wed Jun 20, 2012 2:00 am

Smiling, he took a seat in front of her, "Ah, job hunting. What kind of jobs are you looking for?"

Agamemnon," Game responded with a chuckle. "But I know it can be a huge mouthful so I go by Game a lot. Game or whatever nickname that can come out from my name. I'm pretty flexible with that."
    Alice Poots
    Alice Poots
    Hogwarts Staff
    Hogwarts Staff

Post by Alice Poots Fri Jun 22, 2012 12:37 am

"Any job, really," Alice told him with a shrug as he sat down, "Just something to get away from my current one."

She took another sip of her coffee and widened her eyes in interest, "Agamemnon, that's a nice name. After the Greek hero, isn't it?" The blonde laughed, "Game it is, then. Are you from around here?'
    Agamemnon Grayson
    Agamemnon Grayson
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Agamemnon Grayson Wed Jun 27, 2012 1:11 am

Raising an eyebrow, Game got an idea of what kind of job she could get. But he'd have to test it out first.

"So, do yo like traveling?" He asked her nonchalantly.

"Greek hero, yeah, glad to know there's people out there that know there Greek History," he joked polity. "But yeah, Game is enough. Even I think my name is a mouth full."

Game shrugged at her question, "Born in Greece, raised in Russia and ever since graduation I don't have a definite place to stay. I have a job that takes me all over, you could say."
    Alice Poots
    Alice Poots
    Hogwarts Staff
    Hogwarts Staff

Post by Alice Poots Sun Aug 05, 2012 7:00 pm

Alice frowned a bit at the sudden change of topic, but didn't say anything and merely nodded. "I do, actually," she told him, "Why do you ask?"

"Born in Greece, raised in Russia, and right now in the UK. Interesting, really," she commented, "I've just lived here my whole life, though my family now lives in Germany."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 13, 2024 5:02 pm