Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

A job?

Kayla Brians
    Kayla Brians
    Adult
    Adult

A job? Empty A job?

Post by Kayla Brians Tue Jun 05, 2012 1:13 pm

Kayla walked into the Mclaughlin Hygiene Clinic. She had heard that they were looking for a secretary and had come to look for a job. “Hello? Is there anyone here?” she asked looking around the waiting room as she waited to the owner of the clinic. “I’m just going to leave my resume on the counter then,” she called out and placed the papers on the counter. Looking around once more she headed for the door. She had worn a nice pant suit and heels as to look profesional and everything, but it didn't seem as the cloths were not going to be of any help.
    Tara Middleton
    Tara Middleton
    Muggle
    Muggle

A job? Empty Re: A job?

Post by Tara Middleton Tue Jun 05, 2012 1:27 pm

Tara was just finishing up the work in one of the exam rooms when she heard someone call out. "Just a moment please," she called with a look of alertness.
    Walking back to the waiting room she saw a young lady in her twenties near the door.
    Tara noticed that the lady was looking crisp with rather formal wear,
    "you are one looking for the owner correct?" She spoke with a easygoing but proper speech,
    "Im Tara Mclaughlin, Pleased to meet you."
    Kayla Brians
    Kayla Brians
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Kayla Brians Tue Jun 05, 2012 1:41 pm

“Oh yes I was,” Kayla said with a nice but polite smile, “It is nice to meet you Ms. Mclaughlin. I’m Kayla Brians and I had heard that you were looking for a secretary for this nice facility.” She reached out to shake Tara’s hand. She bit the inside of her lip hoping that she was making a good first impression. “I had laid my resume over on the counter,” She said going over to pick it up and hand it to Tara, “There isn’t much here because I went to a boarding school.”
    Tara Middleton
    Tara Middleton
    Muggle
    Muggle

Post by Tara Middleton Tue Jun 05, 2012 6:15 pm

Tara shook Kaylas hand with a light grip, she knew it was time to cut to the chase.
    "Im assuming you have at least learned to file away reports Ms Brians", she knew she was being a little direct but with times like these with a just opened clinic, she didnt really have much choice.
    "Any medical clinic's staff run reports smoothly and quickly, ill hope you can try to keep up as things will be hectic these firs few days Ms Brians".
    Kayla Brians
    Kayla Brians
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Kayla Brians Tue Jun 05, 2012 6:43 pm

“Most of my filing is done with music but I think I could manage reports just as well,” Kayla said with a slight nod of her head, “and as long as people don’t crowd me to much I should be fine,” She added. Kayla didn’t do too well with small spaces or large groups of people standing close to her. The young woman had suffered from claustrophobia for a long time. Well at least since she was sixteen years old. She had gotten so bad she would have panic attacks at the Quidditch games, where everyone was stuffed into the stands so close together.
    Tara Middleton
    Tara Middleton
    Muggle
    Muggle

Post by Tara Middleton Tue Jun 05, 2012 6:53 pm

"Well Ms Brians things shouldnt be too bad as your work is done behind a desk".
    Tara beamed a soft reassuring smile, "as long as things are done in a orderly fashion, you shouldnt do too bad.
    Tara at least liked the young lady's honesty, it made her easy to keep on staff.
    "Im going to give you a day trial Ms Brians, if you do well enough ill hire you.
    She scanned Kayla with a look of hopefullness.
    "I hope you do well Ms Brians".
    Kayla Brians
    Kayla Brians
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Kayla Brians Tue Jun 05, 2012 11:41 pm

“Thank you very much Ms. Mclaughlin ,” Kayla said smiling at the other woman. Her eyes shined with hope. She had been out of hogwarts for three years and she had just gotten back to London from travleing the world. She had nothing left after renting her appartment. She was thankful for just the chance to prove herself. Most hadn’t even given her that much. They had taken one look at her schooling and said no. It was all because she was half witch they couldn’t stand it, they wouldn’t give her a job. But she needed this Job. Her stepfather though she was going to a muggle boarding school for those years she went to hogwarts. She didn’t know she was part witch. He didn’t like witches.
    Tara Middleton
    Tara Middleton
    Muggle
    Muggle

Post by Tara Middleton Wed Jun 06, 2012 12:32 am

"Well we still need a few more people before we can safely not be too frantic" replied Tara with a light laugh, "just hope our first day isnt a total mess of people, as its happened before". Tara thought back to her days as a unregestered hygenist.
    One dentist, one assistant, and her, a fresh student.
    "Lets try and get set up before we open ok Ms Brians", Tara said with a smile obviously showing.
    "We have patients to look after" she said with alertness evident on her face.
    This was going to get interesting

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 1:58 pm