Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

Dear Lady luck.....

Manda
    Manda
    Adult
    Adult

Dear Lady luck..... Empty Dear Lady luck.....

Post by Manda Tue Jun 05, 2012 6:13 pm

It was chilly out. The breeze came in occasionally, and the sun was blocked by trees. Kait ignored all of this though, and ran through the gardens barefooted, muttering in rapid Greek and Russian. If any of her fellow friends were here, they would have asked if she was sober. Kait was perfectly sober though, and hadn't had any alcohol all day.

It might explain her moody mood though.

Blasting her Ipod up high, she started singing along softly to a Breaking Benjamin song, thankful to a few months in Hogwarts increased her English skills.
    Kallie Patterson
    Kallie Patterson
    Ministry Official
    Ministry Official

Dear Lady luck..... Empty Re: Dear Lady luck.....

Post by Kallie Patterson Thu Jun 07, 2012 2:16 am

Kallie frowned as she heard the pounding footsteps coming through the maze.

One might have thought the maze an odd place for the Minister of Magic to show up but... it was just a matter of logic. And Kallie liked logic. It was like a personal challenge to herself.

It was a problem, she merely needed to solve it.

But the girl...

She frowned and tilted her head, not noticing the Muggle device the young woman was using.

"Is everything quite alright?"
    Manda
    Manda
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Manda Thu Jun 07, 2012 3:23 pm

Sensing a stare, Kait turned to look at a woman who was looking at her concerned. Kait watched her lips move, but couldn't hear anything.

Turning off her Ipod, Kait raised her eyebrows. "Yes? I didn't hear you, I was listening to my music." Kait asked, not very respectful. Though the girl had plenty of other thoughts to say, so that was nice for Kait. Really nice.

Wrapping her headphones carefully around her Ipod, She took another look at the woman. She seemed familiar, but Kait couldn't quite place it where she has seen her before.
    Kallie Patterson
    Kallie Patterson
    Ministry Official
    Ministry Official

Post by Kallie Patterson Thu Jun 07, 2012 6:30 pm

Kallie frowned at the device slightly before forwning.

"Sorry for intruding," she said softly after a moment, "I was merely inquiring after your wellbeing. You seemed..."

She shook her head, "However it is none of my business; I am sorry for pushing my way into this. Please continute with... whatever you were doing. I apologize."
    Manda
    Manda
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Manda Thu Jun 07, 2012 7:26 pm

Now smiling slightly, Kait shrugged. "No problem, I think I need to talk to someone anyways. If I don't keep myself busy, I might just become moodier." Sometimes, Kait thought that she was Bipolar or something. Her moods shifted very easily.

"I am Kaitlen Grayson, though call me Kait," The Red head introduced herself. Kait held out her hand, looking at the woman directly.
    Kallie Patterson
    Kallie Patterson
    Ministry Official
    Ministry Official

Post by Kallie Patterson Thu Jun 07, 2012 7:34 pm

Kallie nodded her head as if she understood, and in a way she supposed she did. She certainly knew what it was like to feel the need to keep onceself busy to keep from falling into any sort of ... "funk"

Talking to someone however....

Kallie often prefered to keep to herself. There were only moments... moments like this one for instance, that she couldn't help but interupt, feeling it morally so.

"Hello Kait," Kallie said, taking the girls hand, approving of the structured greeting, "Kallie Nikkala."

She frowned for a moment before speaking again, "So Kait... is there anything in particular you wished to speak of?"
    Manda
    Manda
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Manda Thu Jun 07, 2012 7:51 pm

Frowning slightly, the name seemed to scream in her mind, "I AM FAMILIAR!" But, she couldn't place where Kait had heard it before. Shaking off the thought, Kait grinned. "Oh nothing much, probably. I just tend to go with the flow, I don't do a lot of planning, and I always go my own way. My friends tend to get a bit frustrated at that though..." Kait babbled, while messing with her earphones. The girls hands didn't want to stay still, at the current moment.
    Kallie Patterson
    Kallie Patterson
    Ministry Official
    Ministry Official

Post by Kallie Patterson Thu Jun 07, 2012 8:06 pm

Kallie kept her face blank as she nodded her head. She could see how the girls friends could get frusterated. Kallie herself had never been a go with the flow sort of person, and certainly had trouble understanding anything that went the opposite way.

"And what about you? Does that sort of... attitude ever frusterate you? Do you perhaps get frusturated with the results it gives you, or are you rather... content?"
    Manda
    Manda
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Manda Fri Jun 08, 2012 12:28 am

Frowning, she thought about it. "A.. times," Kait started off carefully. How she acted, was exactly what got her and Iris kidnapped. "I... should not be like that, at times for the one time that it backfired... it ended up hurting me and my sister."

"Most of the time, I am content though. How do you do things?" Kait asked, curious.
    Kallie Patterson
    Kallie Patterson
    Ministry Official
    Ministry Official

Post by Kallie Patterson Sat Jun 09, 2012 10:16 pm

"I suppose there are times that call for any attitude," Kallie said thoughtfully, "We just merely need to learn to recognize which times call for which."

She tilted her head, "I am sure it was not completely your fault; and were it to be... at least you are owning to your actions. There is nothing wrong with making mistakes, so long as we are strong enough to awknowledge that we have indeed made them."

"I've always been more of a plan things sort of person. I do not like... disorder, or uncertainty in my life," she frowned slightly. "It has its benefits I suppose but, I am not too proud to admit that I have wished my nature to be otherwise at time. It has gotten me... I can think of a few things that such a nature has lost me. THings that at the time... and still I feel sometimes now... I'd rather not have lost."
    Manda
    Manda
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Manda Tue Jun 12, 2012 6:54 pm

"I'll work on that, but I'm pretty stubborn." Kait chuckled, and starting messing her hair. Her fingers didn't want to be still at the moment.

Kait clutched at a railing. "I could have made her get out of that place, I could have saw that he looked suspicious," Kaitlen told her quietly, despair in her voice. "Then she wouldn't have got hurt, and didn't get six months of her life full of pain."

"It seems like both our personality's has gotten us in tough spots," Kait softly spoke.
    Kallie Patterson
    Kallie Patterson
    Ministry Official
    Ministry Official

Post by Kallie Patterson Tue Jun 12, 2012 10:13 pm

"We can not force other people to do things they do not, or are perhaps incapable of doing," boy had Kallie ever learned that one the painful way. She had always thought she understood that but...

"It is not our fault for other peoples actions; we can only take resposiblities for our own. The things that happen to us, or the people we care about that are a resulf of the actions of others... are never our fault. No matter how much we think them to be."

She frowned and leaned on the railing beside the girl.

"I suppose all personalities are like that. Everyone is flawed in one way or another... its all about how we learn to over come those flaws that really matter."
    Manda
    Manda
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Manda Wed Jun 13, 2012 12:42 am

"Tell me about it, I tried that already with my friends, especially Alora," Kait muttered, while a bit happier now. "Talking about being stubborn, if you really want stubborn, you just got to see my friend Lena and Alora." Laughing, Kait looked at the Blonde Woman again.

"I won't let Iris take the blame, she didnb't cause it. She was at the wrong place at the wrong time.. because of me," Kait mumbled, her face in her hands.

"The more you learn, the less innocent you become. The more you have seen, the more wise you are."
    Kallie Patterson
    Kallie Patterson
    Ministry Official
    Ministry Official

Post by Kallie Patterson Wed Jun 13, 2012 4:35 pm

Kallie smiled slightly, "It is always our friends, or those closest to us that we seem to wish to make do other things, is it not? And then it always seems to be those exact people who prove to you just how spectacularily that plan of action can fail."

Kallie frowned as she looked at the girl.

"You missed my meaning. I did not mean to imply that your sister was at fault, however... if she was merely at the wrong place at the wrong time, then how can it be your fault?"

"Its all part of growing up; we all have to do it eventually."
    Manda
    Manda
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Manda Thu Jun 14, 2012 3:43 pm

"If everybody did what you wanted them to do, who would you become?" Kait questioned, mostly talking to herself. "Would you consider some people your friends, or your servants? How would you think of yourself? Would you think you were the ruler of the world, or a force that nobody can stop?"

"I lived there, she had came to visit me, but got a lunatic of a man come after us and kidnap us!" Kait yelled, clearly upset. Kait has her friends to tell them about... but Kait needed to tell a adult what happened. Not those healers, not a professor. Somebody who she probably not talk to again, because adults don't stick by her. They say that she was too much of a trouble maker. Or she was too much trouble to take care of. Unwanted. "I led her to six months of torture! Of experiences that she should have never known!"

Kallie Patterson
    Kallie Patterson
    Ministry Official
    Ministry Official

Post by Kallie Patterson Sat Jun 16, 2012 11:55 pm

Kallie gave a slight smile, "No - no one should never have everyone do everything they say all the time.... no one can handle that power... no one should have that power. However... I find as human beings we often forget that fact, and wish people would do as we wanted none the less."

The older woman's facial expression stayed blank even as something froze on the inside of her brain. Even as a child, even with all her nerodic tendecnies, or perhaps because of them all, Kallie Nikkala had always been an immencially rightious person.

It was her own form of compassion. She couldn't stand to see anyone suffer unnecessarily. However, since she also could not allow her emotions to rule over her head, she would always rationalize that it was merely because it was not fair, not right.

"Just because you were the reason she came does not make it you're fault. Unless you intended for that man too..." she tilted her head. "Unless your intent matches the out come of your actions, you can not truely take the blame for it. The world is full of many conciedences, most of them awfully painful. If we all wasted our time blaming ourselves for these things...."

She simply shrugged her shoulders. And words she had told herself many times came spilling out of her mouth.

"It is no good crying over spilt milk."
    Manda
    Manda
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Manda Mon Jun 18, 2012 12:38 am

"Hmm... All this Wise talk is starting to go to my head," Kait all of a sudden complained, feeling a headache forming. One minute she was understand all of this, now it hurt to talk about it. "Well, I did start the convo, so I am guilty for it I guess." Kait added, now a bit sheepish.

Kait observed the adult as she thought before Kallie spoke. Kait realized the adult looked slightly familiar, as if she was well-known or something. Tempted to ask why, Kait shook it off.

"No," Kait growled, her eyes flashing. "I didn't know the man existed till' he showed! Heck, I don't remember my own father... which by the way, I am happy about, but... gosh!" Kait covered her face in her hands. "I.. just.. ugh. Maybe the split milk is too big to get over at times."
    Kallie Patterson
    Kallie Patterson
    Ministry Official
    Ministry Official

Post by Kallie Patterson Wed Jun 20, 2012 8:23 pm

Kallie returned the girl's grin, "No, I'm sure it is I who should apologize. I've always been a bit of... I've been a serious person all my life. I think sometimes can't help but.... be well..." she shrugged and said the only name that she always fell back on, "A stick in the mud."

"Its not about getting over it, so much as accepting it happened and dealing with it... its hard to do sometimes, but in the end I think that we all just need to...."

She shrugged her shoulders again and left her sentence hanging. Unsure of what she thought they all needed to do.
    Manda
    Manda
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Manda Thu Jun 21, 2012 3:01 pm

"And I have always been a bit too carefree, but oh well. I have found you find so far, and really, you are kind of making me determined to see if I can get a adult to lighten up a bit." Laughing, Kait stopped leaning on the fence.

Kait wondered suddenly, what life would have been like if her parents... were... actual caring parents. Would she be living in Greece? Would she be not much as a Trouble maker, and have her regular hair color? But with a dead father (Thank heavens) and a Drug dealer as a mother.... Kait knew it wouldn't be possible.

Grumbling, her anger faded. "Thanks," Kait whispered. "I needed somebody, a adult, to tell me that. The healers are no use," Kait snorted at that. "I despise those healers, they don't understand."

Kallie Patterson
    Kallie Patterson
    Ministry Official
    Ministry Official

Post by Kallie Patterson Thu Jun 21, 2012 10:14 pm

Kallie smiled slightly, "Well I think I'd be the wrong adult to try it on. Trust me... B-People have been trying to get me to lighten up for years. It hasn't worked yet. I was a frightfully uptight child... still am frightfully uptight."

The woman sighed, breathing back in through her nose.

"It is no problem; it is a pleasure to help... please, always seek me out if you need help. I'm willing to offer it as much as I can."
    Manda
    Manda
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Manda Sat Jun 23, 2012 4:29 pm

Noticing her almost slip, Kait didn't mention it. She had her secrets, Kait had hers. "It doesn't mean I am not going to try, there has to be somebody in the world who can at least lighten you up a bit. I may be that person, or not. Never know until I try."

Smiling thankfully at Kallie, Kait was a bit surprised that she said that. Adults wasn't fond of her. "Why?" Kait suddenly asked, a bit insecure. "Why do you want to help? How I am... most adults just see me as a trouble maker who needs to be put in a orphanage, hoping that I will learn how to behave."
    Kallie Patterson
    Kallie Patterson
    Ministry Official
    Ministry Official

Post by Kallie Patterson Sat Jun 23, 2012 6:25 pm

"Well, I'm sure you'll give it your best," Kallie grinned, "And who knows, maybe you will be able to."

Kallie frowned, "Well first of all... I'm not one to give up easily, and secondly... how can anyone hope for one to learn something if there is no one there to guide them? Its hard to be alone in things... I don't see why I should make someone be so, when I can make it otherwise."
    Manda
    Manda
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Manda Mon Jun 25, 2012 5:11 pm

"Just keep the faith, and it might happen." Kait told her then realized why Kallie was familiar. Barely stopping herself from exclaiming, "YOUR THE MINISTER!", Kait took in a deep breath.

Good thing Kait wasn't drunk.

Staring at the minister, Kait wondered why again. Surely there must be somebody else in the world Kalle would pick to care about. "Well.... Thank you anyways," Kait told her, not able to say anything else. "It's nice, to know a adult cares." It was't like her mother was the best.
    Kallie Patterson
    Kallie Patterson
    Ministry Official
    Ministry Official

Post by Kallie Patterson Tue Jun 26, 2012 6:52 pm

Kallie tilted her head as she watched the girl's expression change. Her expression remained blank though as she continued to puzzle out the change in demeanor.

"It's no trouble at all; its not that hard to care, if people just chose to do so," Kallie spoke softly and emphasized her words with a nod.

"Now, if you'll excuse me. I am terribly sorry to have to leave like this, but if I don't leave now I will be late for meeting some very important people," she started to walk away then stopped to turn with a small smile, "If you ever need to talk again, I'm sure you'll be able to figure out where to find me."
    Manda
    Manda
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Manda Tue Jun 26, 2012 9:15 pm

"But some people thinks its a weakness... to love, to take care of people. Others think it's too late, or the trouble isn't worth it." Kait pointed out, a cold look on her face.

"Right, you are the minister." Kait smirked, laughing softly. "I don't envy you by the way, Minister's doesn't have a lot of freedom don't they?" Kait mused, shrugging. "I might contact, I might not. See you later."

Walking away before Kallie had a chance to reply, Kait wondered if Kallie does care. And if she did, if Kait should contact her again.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 16, 2024 12:16 pm