Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

5 posters

can't keep me out

Julian Rousseau
    Julian Rousseau
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

can't keep me out Empty can't keep me out

Post by Julian Rousseau Tue Jun 05, 2012 9:38 pm

Sighing softly, Julian rubbed his throat as he stepped into the classroom, his blue eyes scanning the empty room.

Plopping down on one of the mats, he crossed his legs, tapping his fingers against the mat. He couldn't concentrate even if he tried. He was all stressed out over OWLs to concentrate on anything other than the assortment of facts running through his head.

Sighing all over again, he laid down on his back, glancing up at the ceiling.
    Athena Capulet
    Athena Capulet
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

can't keep me out Empty Re: can't keep me out

Post by Athena Capulet Wed Jun 06, 2012 2:34 pm

Mind arts, why did she take it? It was boring, very boring and well the only reason was. She walked into the class and smiled as she saw Julian. Him, he was the reason. With a sweet smile playing on her lips she walked up behind him and placed her hands on his shoulders.

''Booh!''
    Julian Rousseau
    Julian Rousseau
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Julian Rousseau Thu Jun 07, 2012 11:53 am

He really needed to concentrate on something. But his mind kept going from Odille to his father to his Angels and then to OWLs...he just couldn't concentrate on anything, not for his life, not for today.

Frowning up at the ceiling as if it was the source of all his problems, the sudden touch and sound made him bolt up, unable to stop himself from letting out a little scream. But this couldn't be - he was at Beauxbatons, his father couldn't - whirling around and his gaze falling on Athena, his expression instantly softened.

Clamping a hand over his heart, he grinned with a shake of his head, "Trying to kill me?"

Collin Raven
    Collin Raven
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Collin Raven Thu Jun 07, 2012 7:18 pm

Collin was getting down on the mind arts and he was enjoying his time in the class. It gave him the chance to clear his mind and get his worries off of his brother. Maybe with these lesson he could get a better feeling about what was going on in his head.

Walking into the class he saw the Julian was already and it took all he had not to walk over to him and knock him out. He was so sick of that guy and he still had to put up with him for two more years.

Taking his place on the mat he waited for class to start, while he was waiting and attempted to clear his mind.
    Lisette Josse
    Lisette Josse
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Lisette Josse Fri Jun 08, 2012 3:15 pm

Lisette took her seat on the mat, her eyes already closed, and her brow furrowed in concentration. She just wanted to forget all about her family, and her father, and all her stupid friends at this stupid school.

But every time she tried to clear her head, her thoughts kept straying to the sound of her mother shouting, and the sight of her father in a hospital bed. She sighed in frustration and put her head in her hands.
    Athena Capulet
    Athena Capulet
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Athena Capulet Sat Jun 09, 2012 3:28 pm

''Kill and kill..'' She said slyly and sat down beside him. ''Only giving back some payback Juli.'' Tilting her head Thena eyed him, something was wrong. ''What's troubling you? You look distant, lost in thought.. Maybe you have a cold? Fever? Your eyes do look a bit too shiny, even for you. Do you feel warm? Oh how I'm rambling..''

Julian Rousseau
    Julian Rousseau
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Julian Rousseau Sat Jun 09, 2012 5:07 pm

Watching people enter, Julian rolled his eyes at Raven, but for the most part ignored the Valée. He really wasn't worth his time, at least, not when he had Athena here with him. Turning back to her, he gave her a little smile before looking over at Lisette, his expression blanking. 

Glancing back at Athena, he shrugged. He couldn't tell her what was really going on, not when he wouldn't even tell his best friends, "Stressed out over OWLs." he said, glancing back at Lisette. 

"You wouldn't mind," he said slowly to Thena, his eyes glued to the Angelique, "if I just talked to Lisette for a moment?" Not waiting for an answer, he pulled himself up and plopping down beside the Angel.

"Hey," he said softly, watching her for a moment before hugging her, "he'll be alright." Julian whispered to her. 
    Athena Capulet
    Athena Capulet
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Athena Capulet Sat Jun 09, 2012 5:52 pm

''Oh I see.. Aren't we all?'' She responded and leaned back in her chair, looking out over the class w

''No. Of course not.'' Thena claimed sounding like she didn't care with a smile on her lips watching him leave to that girl. But she cared, and in the corner of her eye she saw how he hugged her. It caused a massive overthinking in her head, which surely some day would end up giving her a head ache. Did he like her? The girl was pretty, couldn't remember her name. Even though they had had the same classes for a year. She seemed so fragile and hurt, and Julian cared. Why?

She wouldn't let it bring her mood down so she keep the smile on her face.
    Amora Kirke
    Amora Kirke
    Beauxbatons Professor
    Beauxbatons Professor

Post by Amora Kirke Wed Jun 13, 2012 4:16 pm

"Why are you talking? Twenty points from Prideux!" Mora announced, walking into the classroom from her office. Her eyes scanned over the students present, her gaze cold. "You'd think the girl who owns you would have taught you to shut up once in a while, Rousseau." She snapped. "Ten more points."

Her eyes landed on the Angelique next, her gaze softening the smallest bit as the girl's mental distress washed over her, then she was gazing at the female Prideux, a scowl on her face. "Will you contain your jealousy for one class period? It's hard to think around so much of it."

Turning back toward her bean bag, rather than sink into it the young professor began to pace in front of it, her arms behind her back. "OWLs are coming up, as you very well should know." She noted, her tone brisk and clipped. She blinked, and Aurmerle flashed behind her eyelids. "Most of you will fail, horribly, and the rest of you will pass by the bare minimum. You will be able to continue my course no matter your grade, but if you fail this, you will most likely fail the year. Not to put any pressure on you or anything, but maybe if you were meditating at the beginning of class instead of socializing you'd have more of a chance."

She whirled on Raven, jabbing a finger out at him. "This student is the only one who is actually doing what I instructed, and he will still probably fail. What does that say about the rest of you?"

She glared around, her patience already wearing thin. "Well? GET MEDITATING!"
    Collin Raven
    Collin Raven
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Collin Raven Wed Jun 13, 2012 7:53 pm

Collin was trying to do his meditation when he heard the teacher come in and start yelling at the others in the classroom about not doing what they were suppose to be doing. He had to smirk when he heard all the points that Rousseau had loss.

Collin knew not to say anything he just continued with his own thoughts all the while mentally laughing at mister flirt boy.
    Lisette Josse
    Lisette Josse
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Lisette Josse Sun Jun 17, 2012 3:48 am

Lisette tilted her head to face Julian, a tear slipping from the corner of her eye, "Thanks." She gave him a small smile, "Really."

Her attention turned to the teacher, and with one last smile at Julian, she returned to her meditating. His comment, however brief, actually made her feel a lot better, and she was able to finally forget about her family and really concentrate.
    Julian Rousseau
    Julian Rousseau
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Julian Rousseau Sun Jun 17, 2012 3:32 pm

Flinching at the Professor's sudden entrance, he blinked up at her, frowning from the loss of points. But - but then she'd mentioned Karma, and his gaze suddenly swivelled around the classroom. No one had caught that, right? B - because people weren't supposed to know. Not unless they deserved to.

Gaze softening as it landed on Lisette again, he smiled back, but not daring to say any more. He liked gaining points, not losing them.

Crossing his legs, he sighed softly, cracking his knuckles nervously. The mention of OWLs weren't helping the Prideux's nerves, but at least it gave him the incentive to calm down and focus on concentrating.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 11:23 pm