Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

3 posters

Need relief

Adam Jacobs
    Adam Jacobs
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Need relief Empty Need relief

Post by Adam Jacobs Fri Jun 08, 2012 12:51 am

Adam walked into the common room. He needed relief and he needed to prepare for somethings. Adam took a seat on the couch and watched the flames. Adam saw the fire dying and took out his wand. "Incendio" Adam said to the fire. Adam watched the fire grow and was satisfied. Adam heard the door open and didn't need to turn around because it was probably no one.
    Camille Fortescue
    Camille Fortescue
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Need relief Empty Re: Need relief

Post by Camille Fortescue Fri Jun 08, 2012 4:05 pm

Camille walked into the common room yawning, with some books in hand. She'd been in the Library studying the whole day and wanted nothing more than some peace and quiet. End of the year was great, summer and all, but it also sucked because of the amount of exams they needed to study for.

She saw someone on the couch and walkd towards it, stopping a few feet away as she realized it was Adam. She watched him watch the fire and bit her lips- he looked really cute by the fire light. She shook her head and plopped down next to him on the couch- he was her friend and only her friend.

"Hey," Camille greeted, setting her books down on a nearby table.
    Adam Jacobs
    Adam Jacobs
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Adam Jacobs Fri Jun 08, 2012 4:23 pm

Adam continued to watch the fire until he heard a voice that sounded familiar to him. He turned and smiled. "Camille!" Adam said. "Come take a seat" Adam patted the spot next to him. To be honest, he was really bored before she came in, he needed someone to keep him company. "So, are you excited to be leaving school soon, then you can see Quinn all you want in the summer" Adam said to her with a smile.
    Camille Fortescue
    Camille Fortescue
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Camille Fortescue Tue Jun 12, 2012 10:42 pm

After putting her books down, Camille sat next to him on the couch and gave him a small smile, "What's up?"

She grinned and nodded, "Of course! I saw her the other day at the Eiffel Tower, you know. I missed her!" Groaning, she looked at her books again, "I can't wait for school to be over. Summer, have I told you I love summer? Beaches and shopping and parties and- best of all: no freakin exams to study the whole night to."

Adam Jacobs
    Adam Jacobs
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Adam Jacobs Wed Jun 13, 2012 1:45 pm

Adam watched her put her books down and sat next to him. "Nothing much, been here and there lately, wrote Quinn an owl" Adam nodded. "This school really sucks without her, she was always the light of the party" Adam said.

Adam looked at her and smiled. "That's great, is she happy at Hogwarts" Adam asked. "I'm surprised you would go back up there" Adam looked at her. Adam laughed. "Who wouldn't like summer, duh" Adam said to her with a smile.
    Camille Fortescue
    Camille Fortescue
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Camille Fortescue Sun Jun 17, 2012 2:11 am

Camille rolled her eyes, "Dude, you sound like her boyfriend or secret admirer when you say that. Pfff, she wasn't the light of the party- hello, I'm here!" She laughed and shook her head, "I'm kidding- of course, this school is so different without her."

"I don't think she is," she answered sadly, "And that really frustrates me because it would at least be better for me if I knew she was enjoying it." The girl nodded, "Yeah, I'm surprised as well. But she sent me an owl and well, I couldn't say no. Actually, I could but it's Quinn."
    Adam Jacobs
    Adam Jacobs
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Adam Jacobs Sun Jun 17, 2012 4:57 pm

It was Adam's turn to roll his eyes at her. "Hey! She was the first person who was nice to me, she is a friend Camille, besides, I like someone else" Adam smirked at her. Adam shook his head and laughed. "Yeah you are now that she is gone" Adam teased. Adam nodded in agreeing with her.

Adam nodded. "Of course she isn't, this was the school her parents went to, she loved mythology and at Hogwarts they don't have that" Adam said to her. "She won't unless we were with her, maybe we should do that exchange program thing, where we go to Hogwarts for a year" Adam suggested to her. Adam laughed at her. "Funny, so did you get that invite to Quinn's house" Adam asked.
    Camille Fortescue
    Camille Fortescue
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Camille Fortescue Tue Jun 19, 2012 1:19 am

Camille hid her surprise when Adam told her he liked someone else and she gulped, a bit uncomfortable. "Oh, really?" she asked, getting herself back to normal, a tiny part of her hoping she was the 'someone'. Alright, so maybe she had a tiny little teensy liking [not crush!] for her friend- but it was so tiny it didn't even matter, really. At least, it was what she told herself. "So. . . who is the object of Adam Jacobs' affections, huh? Please, don't tell me you two are going to be sickly sweet."

"They don't?" she raised her eyebrows, "Huh. . . strange." She nodded, grinning, "That's what I was thinking! It would be so awesome, don't you think? Or maybe she can also do the exchange and we can all go to Durmstrang. Though maybe Hogwarts is better, I don't know. Is that next year?"

"Yeah, I did," Camille answered, "You going?"

Adam Jacobs
    Adam Jacobs
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Adam Jacobs Tue Jun 19, 2012 5:16 am

Adam nodded to Camille. He looked at her and shook his head. "I won't tell you, but I will tell you she is really beautiful, she is in my year, she is also in Prideux" Adam said to Camille. Adam shrugged. "Not really my style Camille" Adam told her.

Adam shrugged. "Doesn't matter, she can do it but she can't come here since she was expelled from here, so it would be awesome to go there, or Durmstrang, all hang out like old times" Adam said to Camille. "I think so" Adam said almost positive. Adam nodded. "Yeah I'm going" Adam said to her.
    Camille Fortescue
    Camille Fortescue
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Camille Fortescue Tue Jun 19, 2012 8:39 pm

Camille's mind was going at a million miles per second as she tried to remember all the third year Prideux girls. All the searches came down to herself, Emelie, or a girl named Lilith Michaelis- though she doubted it was the latter because she had never even seen her and Adam in the same room. "It's either me or Emelie," the girl stated, and felt like she was giving him an ultimatum - even if it was only in her mind - when she continued, "So, which one is it?" A small part of her wished he'd say it was her, though another part would have no idea what to do if he really said that.

"It would be great, do we have to sign up with the Headmaster or. . .?" she asked, frowning and then grinned, "Guess I'll see you at Quinn's, then."
    Adam Jacobs
    Adam Jacobs
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Adam Jacobs Wed Jun 20, 2012 10:03 pm

Adam looked in his bag for the chocolate he put in there earlier. He didn't see Camille look excited and then went to confusion. Adam turned back to her. "Chocolate for the lady" He handed her a piece of it and took off a piece for himself. He heard her question and swallowed the chocolate. "I'm not going to lie, it is between you and Emelie" Adam said to her.

Adam looked at her nervously. "Well the only hint I'm giving you is that she has a great personality..... To me" Adam chuckled. "Don't no about everyone else, but you no I see the good in everyone. Either way you're both pretty" Adam said before he could stop himself. He continued to eat his chocolate. "I think the headmaster when they send the owls" Adam said thinking. "Yup" Adam nodded. "But you can't leave me yet" Adam winked and silently laughed at his joke.
    Countie
    Countie
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Countie Thu Jun 21, 2012 1:27 pm

Tobias stumbled out of the fire place with a grunt. Landing on his feet this time, oh how he looked a mess.

"Stupid floo," Tobias muttered as he looked around the room, raising a eyebrow at the two love birds. He held his bloody bandeged hand and walked over to a chair, summoning a potions text book.
    Camille Fortescue
    Camille Fortescue
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Camille Fortescue Thu Jun 21, 2012 3:03 pm

Camille took the chocolate and gave him a small smile, while listening to what he said. "Thanks," she muttered and nodded when she found out she was right- it was either her or Emelie.

She scoffed, "Woah, that helps a lot Adam. Great personality, what a hint." The Prideux felt herself start to blush when he told her they were both pretty, but she shrugged it off and no one could tell. "Just tell me, please!" she pleaded, pouting in front of him, "Pretty pretty pretty please. I really wanna know." She took a bite of the chocolate and raised an eyebrow, "It's Emelie, isn't it?"

Startled when someone came out of the fireplace, Camille turned her head to see Tobias. "Hey Tobias," she greeted him.
    Countie
    Countie
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Countie Thu Jun 21, 2012 4:26 pm

Tobias looked up from his potions book and smiled at Camille.

"Hello love bird number one, how are you today?" Tobias said with a raised eyebrow at her. He smirked and clOsed his potions text.
    Adam Jacobs
    Adam Jacobs
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Adam Jacobs Thu Jun 21, 2012 8:46 pm

Adam nodded to her. "No problem" Adam said to her.

Adam laughed and nodded. "Oh I no, but it really wouldn't be a secret if I told you now would it" Adam teased her. Adam looked at her. "Sticking to my statement before, not telling until I actually think if I want to ask her out" Adam said to her.

Adam rolled his eyes when Tobias came in and called them love birds. "Really, coming from you" Adam said back to him.
    Countie
    Countie
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Countie Sat Jun 23, 2012 9:00 pm

"Really, coming from me." Tobias repeated with a girly voice. He winked at Camille.

"Looks like we are going to be the terrible treo now." Tobias said with a smirk. He crossed his legs and looked into the fire, a sudden smile pierced his face. He got up from the chair and walked over to the fire, leaning on the mantle place.

"Hey, Camille want to see a trick?" Tobias said as he walked into the fire, pretending to cream in pain.

"I'm melting!" Tobias screamed at the two of his friends.
    Adam Jacobs
    Adam Jacobs
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Adam Jacobs Sat Jun 23, 2012 9:03 pm

Adam nodded. "Yes, you heard me more half vampire" Adam teased.

Adam saw him wink at Camille and had to control himself a little, he ate his chocolate. "Dude, your not melting" Adam ruined his fun with a smirk. Adam whispered to Camille. "He did the same trick to me" Adam laughed.
    Countie
    Countie
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Countie Sat Jun 23, 2012 9:07 pm

"DOn't worry Adam, I'm not after your woman. Any way, she's not my blood type." Tobias said with a laugh as he sat himslef down in the center of the fire, watching his friends together. A pang of hurt came in his chest as he remebered how him and Quinn had first mett. He smiled at the memory.
    Adam Jacobs
    Adam Jacobs
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Adam Jacobs Sat Jun 23, 2012 9:09 pm

Adam grabbed a pillow and threw it at his head. "Shut up" He mumbled again. Adam saw Tobias look to the fire thinking about something. Adam ate his chocolate.
    Camille Fortescue
    Camille Fortescue
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Camille Fortescue Sat Jun 23, 2012 10:42 pm

Camille frowned, "Lovebird number one? Count, what the hell are you talking about? There's absolutely nothing going on here."

She bit her lips and looked at the ground, almost one hundred percent sure it was Emelie he liked. There was not even a point in asking, since he wouldn't tell her. "Fine then," she took another bite of her chocolate.

"Sure," she shrugged when Tobias asked if she wanted to see a trick and burst out laughing. "Aw, don't be a party pooper, Adam," the Prideux joked and looked at her other friend. "Are you alright, Tobias?"
    Adam Jacobs
    Adam Jacobs
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Adam Jacobs Sat Jun 23, 2012 10:46 pm

Adam looked at her then at Tobias. He gave Tobias a look and then ate his chocolate.

Adam looked at her. "Don't pout, I will tell you when I feel like it" Adam said to her with a smile.

Adam looked at her faking hurt. "I'm not a party pooper" Adam glared at her. "No" Adam tried to mock Tobias but it didn't work.
    Countie
    Countie
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Countie Sat Jun 23, 2012 10:58 pm

"I can read his mind if you want me to Camille?" Tobias said as he actioned with his hands as he came out of the fire with a smirk. "I can tell you who he will choose in the end." Tobias said as moved slowly towards Adam, with his hands looking like he was going to pounce and grab Adam. He smiled evily at him.
    Adam Jacobs
    Adam Jacobs
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Adam Jacobs Sat Jun 23, 2012 11:01 pm

Adam looked at Tobias and glared at him. "I will kill you buddy" Adam said sarcastically. Adam got up and glared at Tobias. "I don't even no who I want so it will be a shame to have you see who I pick and then magically disappear" Adam made his eyes go to his wolf eyes. "It sucks it's not a full moon" Adam mumbled teasingly.
    Countie
    Countie
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Countie Sat Jun 23, 2012 11:06 pm

"It sucks that I'm nit a Full blooded Vampire." Tobias mused as he lounged for Adam with a howl. His eyes going red in amusment. "You will not kill me my dear friend, I will kill you instead." Tobias laughed as he captured Adam in a head lock.
    Adam Jacobs
    Adam Jacobs
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Adam Jacobs Sat Jun 23, 2012 11:08 pm

Adam chuckles. "Hm, things are looking up for me already, glad I'm all wolf" Adam smirked, still keeping his yellow, golden eyes. "Let's not make assumptions now Tobias" Adam said to him. Tobias got Adam in a head lock and Adam's inner wolf growled and switched positions so Tobias was now in the head lock.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 8:31 pm