Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

Caution: Danger

Ondrea Montgomery
    Ondrea Montgomery
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Caution: Danger - Page 2 Empty Re: Caution: Danger

Post by Ondrea Montgomery Sat Jun 23, 2012 1:37 am

"I guess not," she agreed with a sad smile.

Ondrea's gaze slid from the wall back to Julian. There was a story there, but she wasn't about to pursue it. "I might, sometime. Not really a fan of noisy places." She tried curling the fingers of her hang, stopping immediately when it hurt (as expected). It needed to be wrapped, and her cheek would have benefited from some bruise salve.

"Y'know, Rousseau... I kinda prefer you when you put the arrogant playboy on pause," Ondrea told the ceiling. "It's a good change for you. Makes you almost likable."
    Julian Rousseau
    Julian Rousseau
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Julian Rousseau Sun Jun 24, 2012 1:41 am

Meeting her gaze, Julian bit his lip, and promptly glanced away. The invitation, to take her to one, it was there. But whether she'd meant it or not, he wasn't 100% sure. And it wasn't like he wanted to go with her, so he simply smiled. "You should. They're fun."

Giving her a one-sided grin, he shrugged, "There's a reason the Angels don't replace me."
    Ondrea Montgomery
    Ondrea Montgomery
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Ondrea Montgomery Sun Jun 24, 2012 7:19 pm

The girl let out a noncommittal sound. Watching sports of any kind wasn't really her cup of tea. Ondrea much preferred to be outdoors, enjoying the fresh air and sunshine without unnecessary distractions.

She gave an indelicate snort. "I had been wondering about that," she quipped, amused. Ondrea sat up, then rose entirely to her feet.

"I'm going to go, now," the girl declared, holding her left hand up as explanation. "I should probably get this looked at and find a bit of bruise salve while I'm at it." She probably wouldn't have her hand looked at; she already knew what was the matter with it.

For an uncertain moment, she tried to decide whether she should say something more or just leave. Finally, she opted for the latter, turning towards the door once again.
    Julian Rousseau
    Julian Rousseau
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Julian Rousseau Mon Jun 25, 2012 3:48 pm

"And now you know." Julian said with a grin, "You learnt something today. And I was happy to oblige."

He felt, well, he felt better. And that - well, it was good. And getting his mind off of Monique was always a good thing, so a thank you to the girl would be in order, but that would involve telling her what he was thanking her for and that wasn't happening.

Glancing at her hand, he frowned slightly. When had that happened? "Well," he gave her a little wave, picking up one of the baseballs lying around with his free hand and throwing it up in the air and catching it. "Have fun."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content