Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

Not As Busy As Expected

Alice Snow
    Alice Snow
    Muggle
    Muggle

Not As Busy As Expected Empty Not As Busy As Expected

Post by Alice Snow Sun Jun 10, 2012 6:51 am

Alice stretched and walked into the clinic, her eyes bright and wide as she sipped her morning cup o' joe. The happy young American girl slipped into the waiting room and looked around happily, "Work. I love you work."

Her short, pixie cut blonde hair sat in a sort of messy, yet perfect, bob. There was a small braid trailing down through it, almost hidden by the rest of it. She wore no make up, though her dark eyelashes made it look like she did. The eyelashes framed a pair of large, pale blue jewels for eyes. She wore a short sleeved white t-shirt and a pair of black dressy-casual pants. She would change out of them when the clinic opened up, but she was happy wearing these at the moment.
    Tara Middleton
    Tara Middleton
    Muggle
    Muggle

Not As Busy As Expected Empty Re: Not As Busy As Expected

Post by Tara Middleton Sun Jun 10, 2012 7:00 am

Tara walked out of the exam room into the waiting room, every fiber looked wide awake as she looked on at alices high spirited expression.
    "You seem in a good mood today Ms Snow" a smile evident on her face.
    Not that she could blame her as the day was just starting.
    Her gaze swept the room and went back to the lady in front of her.
    "Lets do our best ok".
    Alice Snow
    Alice Snow
    Muggle
    Muggle

Post by Alice Snow Sun Jun 10, 2012 7:10 am

"Of course!" Alice grinned, "I have my coffee!"

As long as Aly had a morning cup of coffee and a good enough time working, she would be happy. Otherwise she was the grumpiest person in the world. She hadn't come to work like that yet, thank goodness, but if she ever did she hoped that she stayed away from everyone. She looked at the colorful room and sighed, "How was your week alone, eh? Sorry I took off."
    Tara Middleton
    Tara Middleton
    Muggle
    Muggle

Post by Tara Middleton Sun Jun 10, 2012 7:15 am

"My week was fine Ms Snow" said Tara with a look of determination.
    She never liked to sit stil due to her work, and being in a easy going mood helped things a lot. "i dont mind people leaving Ms Snow, just give our staff warning as dental staff can't have a sudden change, I hope you understand what im trying to say"
    Alice Snow
    Alice Snow
    Muggle
    Muggle

Post by Alice Snow Sun Jun 10, 2012 7:31 am

"Oh yes I understand," Alice nodded, smiling apologetically before she hurried behind the desk of the waiting room, popping her head up in the window. "So have we had anyone new come in for hire?"

So far, Aly only knew of she and Tara that worked there. She couldn't remember if anyone had been here while she was actually here. But it couldn't have been helped if they'd been hired during her absence.
    Tara Middleton
    Tara Middleton
    Muggle
    Muggle

Post by Tara Middleton Sun Jun 10, 2012 7:37 am

"Well to tell you the truth Ms Snow we now have a secretary, one Ms Brians" Tara responded with a light smile, things were getting busy in staff but not in patients.
    "she seems quite fast at her work but time will tell if she is able to keep up with the patients a clinic gets, Tara looked on with hope in her eyes at the young lady just hired
    Alice Snow
    Alice Snow
    Muggle
    Muggle

Post by Alice Snow Sun Jun 10, 2012 8:12 am

Alice's eyes widened, "Really? Oh that's great! Now we just need... two more? And a janitor maybe." She shrugged and took a long swig of her coffee. It was nice to be up in the morning and be back at work. She stretched carefully as she set her cup down on the desk, going to town and signing in on the computer so that she could mark herself down as 'here'. She prefered the online way rather than the traditional way.
    Tara Middleton
    Tara Middleton
    Muggle
    Muggle

Post by Tara Middleton Sun Jun 10, 2012 8:21 am

Tara chuckled at Alices antics as she paced the waiting room floor.
    "Should i put up posters for the third exam room", said Tara as she looked toward the young lady, she had to have posters in her room a few years before back when she was working under Dr Senal, she remembered the young kids she had to work with and thought perhaps she should do the same for one of the spare exam rooms.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 10:42 am