Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

Waiting, For More Sheer Perfection

Blaine Thomas
    Blaine Thomas
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Waiting, For More Sheer Perfection Empty Waiting, For More Sheer Perfection

Post by Blaine Thomas Fri Jun 15, 2012 1:40 am

Blaine sits in the waiting room of the dental clinic. He just was here for a rutine cleaning. He always had perfect teeth and he intended to keep it that way. He did not want blood stains on them. He hated drawing more attention than absolutely necessary. He is dressed in a black and white long sleeved shirt with the sleeves rolled back to his elbows, black jeans, black grunge boots, and his black DC cap. he has his prized messenger bag with him that contained all of his tools. The bag never left his side, in case the moment arose when he'd need them
    Tara Middleton
    Tara Middleton
    Muggle
    Muggle

Waiting, For More Sheer Perfection Empty Re: Waiting, For More Sheer Perfection

Post by Tara Middleton Sun Jun 17, 2012 5:17 am

Tara took a look from the hallway checking who was her clinics 1st patient.
    "Ms. Brians, who is this gentleman" spoke Tara softly.
    Information was everything to a dental worker, with it one could set up, and how to best treat the patient.
    Tara looked on excited in order to ready her staff to best suit the gentleman.
    This will be interesting
    Blaine Thomas
    Blaine Thomas
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Blaine Thomas Sun Jun 17, 2012 5:19 am

Blaine stands to his feet "i do believe i can introduce myself madam. my name is blaine thomas, im here for a rutine exam, a cleaning and a slight whitening. i like to look my best for someone i have very strong feelings for. so now shall we commence?"
    Tara Middleton
    Tara Middleton
    Muggle
    Muggle

Post by Tara Middleton Sun Jun 17, 2012 5:57 am

"Well seeing as we dont have people Mr Thomas, I think we can go ahead and take care of you" spoke Tara with a warm tone evident in her voice, she knew that Ms Brians would be a while so she decided to strike while the iron was hot.
    "If you would please follow me to the 3rd room Mr Thomas we can get started". She spoke up hoping she was leaving a good first impression.
    "Im Tara by the way, Tara Mclaughlin".

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 7:56 am