Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

Lily and Blaine's Tiny Shack-Like Home

Blaine Thomas
    Blaine Thomas
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Lily and Blaine's Tiny Shack-Like Home Empty Lily and Blaine's Tiny Shack-Like Home

Post by Blaine Thomas Fri Jun 15, 2012 6:26 am

Blaine walks into the house, exhausted after dealing with karma and everything else. He had almost lost his grip on sanity completely. The little bit that remained, he saved for Lily. He wals into the kitchen "lily? where are you?" theres a slight hint of worry in the young man's voice. he really cared about her. Despite her issues, he knew in his heart he loved her and would do anything to have her be his, forever. Not in the way of being his puppet either. He wasn't doing much to calm himself. he slumps down at the table and rubs his temples. His head was going crazy
    Lily Summers
    Lily Summers
    Muggle
    Muggle

Lily and Blaine's Tiny Shack-Like Home Empty Re: Lily and Blaine's Tiny Shack-Like Home

Post by Lily Summers Fri Jun 15, 2012 6:42 am

Lily had been busy working on cleaning up the house, she had on her headphones that she had gotten a long time ago to listen to music. She had on her typical blue jeans and tank top along with an apron that she wore to try apron trying to keep her clothes clean.

Lily had finished up in the living area and was in the bathroom still with her headphones in, she was not expecting her Master Blaine to come home so soon so she was not listening for him. She always made sure that everything was perfect for her master, she liked to have dinner ready for him when he got home.

Lily had finished in the bathroom and headed into the kitchen when she saw her master sitting at the table rubbing his temples, she immediately thought she was in trouble.

Pulling her ear buds out of her ears, "Sorry Master, I did not know you were home, I shall start your dinner." Lily said with a smile on her face then heads over to the fridge. She would only show her master affection when he gives her permission.

Blaine Thomas
    Blaine Thomas
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Lily and Blaine's Tiny Shack-Like Home Empty Re: Lily and Blaine's Tiny Shack-Like Home

Post by Blaine Thomas Fri Jun 15, 2012 6:46 am

Blaine goves a small laugh "you try too hard to impress me lily.." he stands up slowly. "when will you understand that i just completely and entirely love you." he walks over and hugs her "i dont eat much anymore anyway lily. you dont have to worry. ill fix myself something if i feel thats nesessary. the house looks wonderful by the way" he smiles and his little black cat hops up onto his shoulders and purrs softly as he scratches its head "so lily what'd you do while i was away at school this term?"
    Lily Summers
    Lily Summers
    Muggle
    Muggle

Post by Lily Summers Fri Jun 15, 2012 7:15 am

Lily had to smile when Blaine said she tried to hard to please him, "I am not sure what else to do but please you." She said with a smile.

Lily was a little surprised when Blaine told her he loved her, she never recalled him saying that to her before. "I am sorry master, I did not realize you loved me like that."

Lily turns around in his embrace and smiles at him, "I have loved you for a long time." Lily took a chance and gave him a small kiss then pulled away. She did not have permission to do that, "Sorry Master, I should not have done that."

Lily pulled out of his arms, "I have not done much really, I have walked around town, talked to a few people." The last part she mumbled, afraid of what he might say.

Blaine Thomas
    Blaine Thomas
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Blaine Thomas Fri Jun 15, 2012 2:02 pm

He smiles at the kiss, her lips were soft and warm. She had shaid she'd spoken to people around town "like who may i ask lily?" he was worried but idn't want to seem it. He wanted nothing but the best for his little muggle. He slides his 'school bag' off his shoulder and flops down on the couch, still waiting for an answer somewhat, but the emotion flowing through his head right now was a tad too much for him to handle.
    Lily Summers
    Lily Summers
    Muggle
    Muggle

Post by Lily Summers Fri Jun 15, 2012 3:17 pm

Lily was looking at Blaine, she was not sure if he was happy that she was talking to other people or not.

"Hmm, I really don't know, just people that would talk to me." Lily never went out of her way to talk to someone they just talked to her.

Lily wondered how things went for him while he was gone, "My life was boring, you are the one surrounded by the exciting things."

Not that she would ever say anything, but sometimes she was jealous of the life that he got to have while she was stuck here doing nothing.
    Blaine Thomas
    Blaine Thomas
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Blaine Thomas Fri Jun 15, 2012 3:24 pm

He glances up. "its not all that thrilling. nobody there could ever live up to the standard of my puppet, so i dont bother with people half the time. they ask about my scars i shrug them off, its really no big deal" he dicides to leave out his thrill of mortal torture, not wanting to scare her. "the reason i asked about the people lily. is i worry. we live in a run down neighborhood and frankly, i dont want to come home and find my puppet hurt becuase then id have to go on a killing spree adn then i'd end up in the asylum and id only see you when you visit." he slides his hand through his hair "im sorry i got out of hand there..."
    Lily Summers
    Lily Summers
    Muggle
    Muggle

Post by Lily Summers Fri Jun 15, 2012 3:54 pm

Lily could not understand why he would not think no one would stand up to her. "I am just a shy person who has nothing better to do but make you happy. They have to be more interesting than me. They are magical and I am not"

Lily sighed, she always thought she would love to live his life and do all the things he loves to do.

Lily listened to Blaine go off on one of his sprees and she just listened, it was not the first time something she had said and sent him speaking in ways that used to scare her in the beginning.

"I will be fine, promise. I can take care of myself while you are away, besides no one would want me but you. I mean look at me." Lily sighed

Lily is the most beautiful creature that all men would want, but she would never see herself as that type of person. She could get into a lot of problems if she would see herself for what she really is.
    Blaine Thomas
    Blaine Thomas
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Blaine Thomas Fri Jun 15, 2012 3:59 pm

Blaine restser cheek "you know how i feel when you talk down to yourself darling lily. I love you more than anything in my life. So what if im magic? all of those magical girls lily, theyre nothing like you. I could love anyone more than i love you." he pulls her into a deep kiss holding her tightly. He never wanted to let her go. She was his world. More than karma. He didn't care what the mistress said, lily would always come first in his life.
    Lily Summers
    Lily Summers
    Muggle
    Muggle

Post by Lily Summers Fri Jun 15, 2012 4:24 pm

Lily knew that she was not suppose to put herself down, but sometimes it was just hard. The hardest part was something seem to have changed in Blaine, it was always suppose her pleasing him and no here he was trying to make her feel better about herself.

Lily was lost in the kiss that he gave her and her mind was in fog, "Is everything ok with you, did something happen at school?"

Lily just didn't understand his behavior it was new to her.
    Blaine Thomas
    Blaine Thomas
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Blaine Thomas Fri Jun 15, 2012 4:27 pm

Blaine smiles "i realized something while i was there this term lil. it was too hard to be away from you." he shrugs "i dont know why" he did know why/ He'd known why for the past year. He was in love with his puppet. He had always thought he lacked a heart. But being around lily, he knew he had one. She was his heart. She was his purpose. He would make the world perfect for her, mo matter what the cost.
    Lily Summers
    Lily Summers
    Muggle
    Muggle

Post by Lily Summers Fri Jun 15, 2012 4:58 pm

Blaine was really confusing Lily today, it was almost like he was talking in circles.

"Blaine, I don't understand you never have found it hard before to be away, we have been living like this for a few years."

Lily knew she missed Blaine while he was away but she did not know anyone but him, she still could not understand how he could miss her when he was surrounded by all those people.
    Blaine Thomas
    Blaine Thomas
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Blaine Thomas Fri Jun 15, 2012 5:33 pm

"i miss you because you are the only person that has ever remotely interested me lily. why cant you just accept that?" He half smiles as he speaks, still with his arms wrapped around her thin waistline. he was trying to decide weather or not to take karma up on her offer to move in with her and gorn. Sure it would be a nicer house, but how would lily take him being around karma and karma feeding off him, and how would he take the love of his life, being around that flirty woman snatcher aragorn hawthorn?
    Lily Summers
    Lily Summers
    Muggle
    Muggle

Post by Lily Summers Fri Jun 15, 2012 6:00 pm

Lily loved the feel of his arms around her and she had to smile at him, he almost seemed like he was going to loose her if he didn't admit his feelings to her. Lily could not believe how confused her feelings were at the moment.

"I can accept that you missed me, that does not mean that your actions are not confusing too me." Lily just didn't understand why he was this way all of a sudden.

"You just seem to be acting like you think I am going to leave you. I have not after all these years, I don't see me doing it now." Lily has had many chances to leave if she wanted to but she still remains.
    Blaine Thomas
    Blaine Thomas
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Blaine Thomas Fri Jun 15, 2012 6:18 pm

Blaine sighs quietly. "lily, we both know im far from perfect and you cpuld definately find someone better than me if you tried. unlike my other servants, i dont own you. i never branded you. i couldn't bring myself to do it. every time i look at you i see everything good in the world, and when i look in the mirror, i see mortal sin and flaw. i've wronged so many people. i cant lose you like i've lost everyone else. i thought maybe if i admitted that... things would change. you just seem scared of me and that just saddens me because everyone is.." he sits on the couch after his little speach. he had hated himself since he was seven. sure he was attractive, smart, and witty. But he was also loathsome, evil and cunning
    Lily Summers
    Lily Summers
    Muggle
    Muggle

Post by Lily Summers Fri Jun 15, 2012 6:45 pm

Lily sighed as she listened to Blaine talk and it saddened her, "I am the way I am because I thought you wanted me this way. I thought you wanted me for your every beck and call. I do not know how to be any other way."

Lily spoke the truth about how she was feeling at that moment.

Lily sat on the floor in front of Blaine and placed her hands on Blaine's lap looking at him, "I am not afraid of you any longer. I was in the beginning, now I am just afraid that I will not be of any more use to you and you will throw me away.
    Blaine Thomas
    Blaine Thomas
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Blaine Thomas Fri Jun 15, 2012 6:50 pm

He laughs sadly "you really think i'd do that? the others are idiots and lily, i care about you. i actually treat you like a person. the others are merely toys for me, when i grow tired of harming myself. it loses the thrill after a while" he lights a candle and waits for the wax to mealt wiith hungry eyes. lily was the only one who he didn't force to harm him, he knew she wouldn't be able to do it without crying.
    Lily Summers
    Lily Summers
    Muggle
    Muggle

Post by Lily Summers Fri Jun 15, 2012 7:47 pm

Lily thought about what Blaine was saying, "Blaine I don't know what am I suppose to think, I move in with your all those years ago and did things you wanted me too and now you have completely gone and changed the rules on me and it confuses me."

Lily looked around their home and back at Blaine, "This place we live and you Blaine are my life and I would not change that for the world."

Lily got up off the floor and sat next to Blaine taking her hand and running it down his face, "What does that pain do for you that I cannot? I hate the idea of you loving pain so much."
    Blaine Thomas
    Blaine Thomas
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Blaine Thomas Fri Jun 15, 2012 8:06 pm

Blaine shivers at lily's touch. It felt wonderful. He loved it more than the pain. He smiles "it can't do for me what you can, i just use it to fill the emptyness when youre not around. Youre just so perfect and nothing can replace you... but for some reason, the pain makes me happy. maybe if i'm around you more often that'll change..."
    Lily Summers
    Lily Summers
    Muggle
    Muggle

Post by Lily Summers Fri Jun 15, 2012 8:50 pm

Lily had to smile and almost tear up at the way Blaine talk to her, she could just feel how much he loved her just by the way he talked.

Lily was trying to understand why pain makes him happy but she was afraid to ask him, afraid of his answer.

"You still have 4 years left of school and I cannot go to your school, so we will still have to be away from each other."
    Blaine Thomas
    Blaine Thomas
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Blaine Thomas Sat Jun 16, 2012 12:31 am

He shrugs. " ill try to kick my pain addiction for you. i guess it was such a huge part of my life as a child i cant imagine my life without it." he sighs as the flashbacks flood his head. his father beating him within an inch of his life. he finally escaped when he was 11. then he found lily and his life got thrown for a loop. he love that loop but it was still different
    Lily Summers
    Lily Summers
    Muggle
    Muggle

Post by Lily Summers Sat Jun 16, 2012 2:23 am

Lily sighed and got up and went to busy herself in the kitchen, she knew she was going to start crying if she didn't. She could tell by the way he talked he could never give up the pleasure of the pain, it meant to much for him. With that thought she would have to live every day knowing that someone somewhere was giving Blaine something she could never give him.

Taking a towel she was wiping off the counter that didn't really need to be cleaned she was just trying to keep herself from crying.

"You have to do what you need to do, I would never ask you to give up something you need."
    Blaine Thomas
    Blaine Thomas
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Blaine Thomas Sat Jun 16, 2012 2:33 am

Blaine sighs "if it means that much to you ill kick it. i mostly hurt myself. its rare when i let anyone touch me...." karma crossed his mind and his hand flew to his shoulder where the mark she had him carve into his body lied. He sighs. "lily? a friend gave me a pretty amazing offer if youre interested..."
    Lily Summers
    Lily Summers
    Muggle
    Muggle

Post by Lily Summers Sat Jun 16, 2012 2:47 am

Lily looked back at Blaine when he said that he would give it up, whether or not she trusted what he said was another thing. But she would never question anything he said.

"What kind of offer?" Lily wondered what kind of offered one of these magical friends had offered him. "What do you get out of this offer?"

Lily assumed this offer came with strings, so she turned around and leaned with her back towards the counter waiting for his answer.
    Blaine Thomas
    Blaine Thomas
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Blaine Thomas Sat Jun 16, 2012 4:05 am

Blaine laughs "god, i cant get anything past you. a friend of mine offered us an opportunity to move in with her and another friend of mine, a mutual friend between the two of us" calling aragorn his 'friend was a bit of a stretch. he considered him a rival, not a buddy. He sighs "i have to do certain things for her, but i promise you will come first."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 8:40 am