Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

+2
Alice Poots
Savannah Lerran
6 posters

What's that? A life?

Savannah Lerran
    Savannah Lerran
    Third Year
    Third Year

What's that? A life? Empty What's that? A life?

Post by Savannah Lerran Sat Jun 16, 2012 7:15 pm

So, this kid needs a life. Razz

Savannah's my little secondie Gryff who's crazy. Like, nutty crazy. She hears voices in her head. And has like, two friends and a gazzilian enemies. Which is mostly because of her personality and because Ava (one of the voices in her head), tells her that the bad things going on in the lives of everything around her is all her fault. So this kid's also kinda delusional on top of being a bitch. Razz

But there's this other voice in her head, Honey, who's the opposite of Ava. She's actually pretty sweet (pun intended. Razz). She's pretty much like an older sister for Savvy who disagrees with pretty much everything Ava says. All the time.

So, to sum it all up, Savannah's usually a nicer person when Honey's more vocal. And more likely to have a conversation instead of attacking the person. Oh, and she's usually nicer to the people in her own year, because no matter what she does, she's kinda stuck with them and even if she tries to push 'em all out of her life, they'd still be in class and she'd still see them.

So, if someone has a charrie that could at least know Savvy, it'd be greatly appreciated. Very Happy
    Alice Poots
    Alice Poots
    Hogwarts Staff
    Hogwarts Staff

What's that? A life? Empty Re: What's that? A life?

Post by Alice Poots Sun Jun 17, 2012 2:37 am

SO, HEY.

I have two charries who are basically doing nothing at the momet and they are, drumroll please: Charlotte and Katerina.

Well, Charlotte goes to Hogwarts and she can meet Sav and be all cute and. . . Char, and then they can- well, actually, I don't know. I just need her to post with someone Razz It's okay if you don't want to, though.

And Katerina, she needs friends/enemies/frenemies/anything I can get her. She's so. . . ack! Weird! She's a second year, she's still not over her sister's death (she spends so much time alone that she has to distractions over it) and she freakin hates her parents. There's so way Sav can make her life worse, in her opinion.
    Emelie Foss
    Emelie Foss
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Emelie Foss Mon Jun 18, 2012 4:08 pm

AHEM

Storm? I'm not actually entirely sure if they'd get along. Stormie's kind of bullied, and right now very twisted.

Post by Guest Tue Jun 19, 2012 2:26 am

Geez so i got Rose and Annie to offer up since they're like my only two students XD
    Manda
    Manda
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Manda Tue Jun 19, 2012 3:42 am

Would Sav be a lunatic enough to come with a stranger (Kait) to a Tattoo shop, so that stranger can get a tattoo?
    Savannah Lerran
    Savannah Lerran
    Third Year
    Third Year

Post by Savannah Lerran Tue Jun 19, 2012 7:59 pm

Wow, I rambled for a while up there. Sorry Razz

Pally!

Yes to both of them Razz

Would it be alright if we did the Char/Savvy thread when they're back at school and the Kat/Savvy thread now, 'cause it's summer and everything? And I'm sort of swamped with exams right now, so would you mind starting the Kat/Savvy thread?

Storm!

Let's thread it and find out. Razz I'll start it! Do you have any specific place in mind?

Rose!

Yes to both. I'll start the Savvy/Rose and could you please start the Tone/Savvy thread?

Kait!

I don't think Savvy's that nuts. Sorry. Sad

Last edited by Savannah Lerran on Wed Jun 20, 2012 6:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Valentina Lagunov
    Valentina Lagunov
    Second Year
    Second Year

Post by Valentina Lagunov Wed Jun 20, 2012 7:01 am

Nah, whatever you want. I'm Storm btw Smile
    Charlotte Minogue
    Charlotte Minogue
    Second Year
    Second Year

Post by Charlotte Minogue Wed Jun 20, 2012 7:33 pm

Of course! I'll start it and then send you the link.
    Savannah Lerran
    Savannah Lerran
    Third Year
    Third Year

Post by Savannah Lerran Wed Jun 20, 2012 7:58 pm

For Storm!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Apr 29, 2024 3:27 am