Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

you don't just fall without gravity

Hazelle Bass
    Hazelle Bass
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

you don't just fall without gravity Empty you don't just fall without gravity

Post by Hazelle Bass Tue Jun 19, 2012 8:41 am

Haze frowned once she entered the club for the first time in nearly a year. Tshering had promised to meet her here tonight, but she could tell from the crowd that that was not happening. Oh well. At least she had her pipe tucked in her pocket just in case she got bored.

The blonde Durmstrang student looked around, looking for anyone to dance with. That guy was a nutcase... that guy she practically snogged in the broom cupboard last year... and him? He was gross - she knew that much. She sighed - when was she going to find a good dancer that wasn't insane or thick?
    Alec Blanchard
    Alec Blanchard
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

you don't just fall without gravity Empty Re: you don't just fall without gravity

Post by Alec Blanchard Wed Jun 20, 2012 8:53 pm

Alec was glad to come back to the Hissing Snake, after having had to study a bit harder for the exams, just to ensure he didn't fail. Not that he would have ever failed practicals, just the written, the theoretical, boring stuff no one ever cared about.

Walking to the dancefloor, he looked around, trying to decide who would be his girls that night. That was something he usually did- he chose two or three girls to 'invest' on for the night. He would use his charm, he would be cute, he would be direct, anything that worked for different types of girls. If the first one seemed to be interested in him, great. If not, he would move on to the second one.

Spotting a blonde who seemed to be checking out the guys dancing, Alec grinned. That one seemed to a good catch, so he went over to her. "And I thought it was hot outside," he muttered, a smirk on his face, as he checked her out. "Hey there."
    Hazelle Bass
    Hazelle Bass
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

you don't just fall without gravity Empty Re: you don't just fall without gravity

Post by Hazelle Bass Sun Jun 24, 2012 11:55 am

Haze almost gave up and walked out of the door, when she remembered she had her pipe with her. She chewed on the end and continued to watch. There were girls older and taller and skinnier than she was dancing with those stupid boys who knew nothing about their plan to embarrass them or some shit. Thankfully, it wasn't in Haze's position to tell them, and they'd figure it out soon enough.

She heard someone talk to her, or so she assumed, and turned around to see who it was. It was definitely not who she expected it was: he was too hot to be someone she knew. She put a confident smirk on her face, "The summer heat is nothing compared to me, sweetheart." She confidently flipped her hair and chuckled in reply. "Hey yourself, hot stuff."

A disco light came on her face and she scrunched her face to protect her eyes from the light. "Whatcha doing here on a night like this?" she asked, her voice high-pitched but still playful.
    Alec Blanchard
    Alec Blanchard
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Alec Blanchard Fri Jun 29, 2012 3:42 pm

Alec smirked at the girl, obviously liking her attitude. He didn't really like girls that were too boring - though they were, most of the time, loads of fun to mess with. "I can see that," he replied with a wink.

The boy shrugged and got closer to the girl, the music was too loud and she probably wouldn't hear him otherwise. "Do I need a reason to go to clubs, dance, drink and see beautiful girls?" he asked. "But what about you? What brings you here? I don't recall having seen you around here before," he noted, "First time?"
    Hazelle Bass
    Hazelle Bass
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Hazelle Bass Mon Jul 09, 2012 7:58 am

"Some people go around clubs just to look for a certain person they saw the night before," Haze thought aloud. She then pulled a cigarette from her pocket and lit it up. "That is just so pathetic, don't you think?" She then took cigarette from her pocket and grinned. "Want a huff?" she asked.
    Alec Blanchard
    Alec Blanchard
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Alec Blanchard Mon Jul 09, 2012 6:37 pm

"Oh, good thing you think it's pathetic. I was just about to ask if that was the reason you were here," Alec told her, and shrugged, "And tell you that, whoever he was, I'm sure you could do better."

He looked at the cigaretted and grinned, "A girl who isn't scared of smoking, it's been a while since I've met one. And sure, why not."
    Hazelle Bass
    Hazelle Bass
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Hazelle Bass Thu Jul 19, 2012 2:09 am

"Tell me what better means," Hazelle laughed. She began to spin around to the music, letting her hair fly all around. "And anyway, I'm a one-night, no strings attached person. I don't like being so clingy. It makes me feel claustraphobic."

"Smoking's cool," Hazelle said, and passed the boy the cigarette. "Be careful with that, hot stuff. It's top quality."
    Alec Blanchard
    Alec Blanchard
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Alec Blanchard Wed Aug 01, 2012 6:11 pm

"Well," Alec started, "It could mean me. But it could also mean whatever you want it to mean." He grinned when she started spinning and nodded, "Good to know we think the same."

He took the cigarette from her and lit it up, winking as he took it to his mouth. "Don't worry, I'm not an amateur."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Apr 29, 2024 3:12 pm