Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

3 posters

If Everybody Cared

Leshia Prewett
    Leshia Prewett
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

If Everybody Cared Empty If Everybody Cared

Post by Leshia Prewett Wed Jun 20, 2012 6:24 pm

Leshia was down by the lake. Her sister was still mad at her. Her father really didn't care about Leshia at all. Tabi was the only perfect one. For all he cared if she fell off the face of the planet he would like it. It was like everybody was mad at her right now. And their mother would do anything that there father told her. So Leshia felt like she was alone in the world. At least she still had her friends to keep her happy.

She just stuck her feet in the water. Leshia loved how she felt when she was down on the lake. She felted relaxed. And that everything would be alright.
    Myles Drakeo
    Myles Drakeo
    Adult
    Adult

If Everybody Cared Empty Re: If Everybody Cared

Post by Myles Drakeo Wed Jun 20, 2012 6:44 pm

Myles found himself out of Russia and in the UK. He wanted to do something entertaining so he headed down to the Enchanted Lake. Seeing a young lady possibly around the age of 13 or 14. He couldn't help but thinking of possibly kidnapping her. He snuck up behind her and placed a hand over her mouth and apparated them both back to his loft.

Once they were inside he quickly brought her to the upstairs bedroom and tied her up in there. "You are mine now so behave or I will keep you tied up in here." He said rather roughly. He really didn't know how to talk to children nor did he care what they thought of him.
    Leshia Prewett
    Leshia Prewett
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Leshia Prewett Wed Jun 20, 2012 8:16 pm

Leshia was still trying to cheer herself up. She knew that someone else was there but she thought that maybe it was Tabi or Ivano. Well not Ivano because that would make Tabi even more pissed at her. Leshia then felt someone place their hand over her mouth to where she couldn't scream. But she started to cry. But they were both apparate.

She looked around the bedroom, Leshia had no idea where she was. But she knew that she was being tied up. Leshia hated the idea of being told what to do. But right now she didn't have any choice. Leshia tried to pull on the rope. And she then started to scream. Hoping that someone would hear her and come help her.
    Myles Drakeo
    Myles Drakeo
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Myles Drakeo Wed Jun 27, 2012 2:04 am

Myles sighed as she started to scream and aimed his wand at her saying "Silenco!" He could finally think without all the screaming he decided that it would be best to untie her bonds but he wasn't going to let her go he hoped to get some ransom money from her family.

"You are to stay here until either I say you can go or your family pays the ransom. Do I make myself clear?" He said in a rather rough voice he wasn't going back down or show his weakness to her. He was really unstable mentally and could switch his personality in a matter of seconds so after he said all he wanted he left the room closing and locking the door behind him.

Heading downstairs he plopped himself on the couch and closed his eyes hoping to get some sleep.
    Leshia Prewett
    Leshia Prewett
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Leshia Prewett Wed Jun 27, 2012 2:16 am

Leshia was in the middle of a screaming where she went silence. He then walked over and untied her hands. She then started to rub where the rope was. It was actually cutting into her skin every time she would move it. All she wanted to do was to get back to her sister. By now she must have noticed that she was missing and would try and find her.

“ My family won't pay it. My family doesn't really care about me unless it is my twin.” She then was glaring at him. Leshia didn't want to let this person think that she was weak. Or that she would get scared of how he was being rough with her. That is when he walked out the door and it was locked again.

That is when Leshia sat down and was trying to form a plan to escape.
    Jazmina Bright
    Jazmina Bright
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Jazmina Bright Wed Jun 27, 2012 7:23 am

Unknown to Myles, Jaz had decided to come home a little earlier and try to do something nice for Myles. She had been trying to get him to open up too her but he was always staying distant. When Jaz got home she did not see Myles anywhere so she went into the bathroom and and as she was finishing up she thought she had heard a scream that was suddenly silenced.

Before she left the bathroom she disillisouned herself she wanted to see what was going on. By the time she was done she had saw Myles laying on the couch but thought she better go check out the sound. She knew about the other bedroom downstairs even though she had never been down there.

When she got down to the room she noticed that there locks on the doors. Jaz made sure to make her self visable first. Jaz had to sigh as she went to go about unlocking the door. When she opened the door she could not believe what she saw in there. It looked like a girl who was about 13 year old, what was he doing with her. She knew he didn't take girls for sex it was usually for money, but he didn't need money. Grrr she thought.

Jaz walked over to the girl who looked really scared and smiled at her. "It will be ok, I Promise.". Jaz took the little girls hand and lead her to the top of the stairs and lead her through the front door area. Once she was there she made sure to oblivate the events from the girls mind. No memory of the last hours.

When she was done she acted like the girl had just arrived at the door. She found out where the girl was from just by asking simple questions and then made the girl a portkey to send her home.

After the girl was gone she went back up stairs and laid into Myles, to the point she startled him out of his sleep.

"How dare you Myles, you promised me you had stopped. You promised me that I was enough.". Jaz could not believe that he had taking another girl. She thought when he took her and she gave him love that it would stop.

"Well I let your little friend go, and thats it Myles I warned you if you did it again I would be gone.". Jaz started to cry. She had been with Myles for almost a year now and thought he was happy with her.

"I thought I made you Happy.". Jaz cried and then turned and walked towards their bedroom to pack her things.
    Leshia Prewett
    Leshia Prewett
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Leshia Prewett Wed Jun 27, 2012 11:49 am

Leshia was still in the room. She was scared more than anything. She then heard the door unlocking but was surprised. There was a women who was standing there. This was someone that she hasn't seen before. The only person that she seen was the man that kidnapped her. At this point all she wanted to going back to her home. Even though she hated it, but she missed her sister, Tabi.

This women then walked over to her and told her that everything would be fine. This was helping Leshia calm down a little bit. She was being lead to the top of the stair and then down to where the front door was. After a few minutes she had no idea what was happening. She had no idea where she was or why she was at this place.

She then told her that she was from England. Leshia made sure to answer all the questions that she was being asked. Even through she was scared, but she then seen a portkey that was would send her home. She then grabbed it and disappeared.
    Myles Drakeo
    Myles Drakeo
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Myles Drakeo Wed Jun 27, 2012 7:17 pm

Myles jumped up when he heard Jaz's voice. This was not good.' He thought to himself as he rubbed the sleep from his eyes. Trying to focus on what she was saying. He then clued in that she had found the girl in the upstairs bed room.

When she left the room he knew where she was going and got up to follow her.

"Jaz beautiful I do love you please stay. It was just a slip up it won't happen again." He said trying to keep his voice calm though he was far from it.
    Jazmina Bright
    Jazmina Bright
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Jazmina Bright Wed Jun 27, 2012 7:37 pm

Jaz was still crying, she was not sure if it was because she was hurt or pissed or both.

"So what Myles I can't trust you any more. You took our love and smashed it, when you took that girl. I told you all those months ago that if you did it again" Jaz sighed as she packed away her stuff. She could have packed it with magic, but she was too upset

"Do I need to check the other bedroom too before I leave?" Jaz had all of her stuff packed and was heading towards the door.

She figured that Myles would go crazy after she left like he had done before just when he thought she was leaving, but she was past the point of caring at the moment, he hurt her beyond repair.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content