Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

Call Me Maybe

Mars Pagan
    Mars Pagan
    Sixth Year Prefect

Call Me Maybe - Page 2 Empty Re: Call Me Maybe

Post by Mars Pagan Thu Jun 28, 2012 1:59 am

Mars smirked, setting another fleeting kiss on her lips. "It would seem we've gotten distracted from our goal," he said, clearly amused. He stepped slightly back from her, taking one of her hands in his.

"You were just about to get us hopelessly lost," Mars declared, as though she needed reminding. He gave another devil-may-care grin, "So I can do naughty things to you without someone stumbling upon us." He waggled his brows at her, grin unwavering and gaze intent.
    JJeh
    JJeh
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by JJeh Thu Jun 28, 2012 2:25 am

J. J. gave him a crooked little grin in responce, her eyes flashing, as she twirled away, picking one of the paths without paying attention at all, "Was that what I was getting us lost for?" Her face was still flushed, but she couldn't care less at the moment.

Eyes twinkling, she dragged him along behind her as she took twists and turns at random, until she stopped at a dead end.

"Well," she frowned at it for a moment, flashing a grin over her shoulder. "Hmm, well, won't be going that way will we?"
    Mars Pagan
    Mars Pagan
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Mars Pagan Fri Jun 29, 2012 2:17 am

Mars smirked in amusement, allowing her to lead him through the winding paths that were the maze. It came as little surprise when they did reach a dead end.

"Perhaps, we should just stay here a while," Mars said. He closed the distance between them, green eyes holding hers.

His lips went to her neck and he pressed slow, tantalizing kisses along her throat. Meanwhile, his hands began to wander, slipping easily under fabric barriers to caress bare flesh, touch every bit as light and tantalizing as the press of his lips against her nape.
    JJeh
    JJeh
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by JJeh Fri Jun 29, 2012 6:17 pm

J. J. froze in his gaze, returning it with a steady one of her own, even if her racing heart, and shakey breath were being anything but steady. slowly, she managed to pull her lips back up into another smirk.

"And waht if I don't like here? Hm? What if want-"

Whatever the girl may have wanted was lost as his lips were on her skin, her brain grogetting everything in favor of focusing on this one small delectable fact.

A tiny sound excaped her lips as hsi hands found their way to previously hidden skin, giving the relatively young girl an entirly new definition of the word 'touch'.

Her head leaned back slightly, unconcsiously offering more skin to explore, as her hands slowly began their own wandering, their grip tightening, pulling herself closer, unintentionally moving her body along his.
    Mars Pagan
    Mars Pagan
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Mars Pagan Sat Jun 30, 2012 6:09 pm

Mars made a thorough exploration of her form, lips and fingers nimbly questing through a series of kisses and caressing touches. A smirk reached his lips as he felt her hands venture on a similar quest.

"Your skin is so soft," Mars murmured, a hand brushing reverently over sensitive flesh. "Soft and smooth." His lips had made their way back to hers, tongue teasing hers as he moved his own body deliberately against hers.
    JJeh
    JJeh
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by JJeh Sat Jun 30, 2012 8:57 pm

J. J. barely rememebered to breath, taking short almost gasping breaths through her nose every few moments when the though came upon her again.

"Hm?" she breathed, almost sighed, absentmindedly, his words having to work through layers of filters in her overactive brain; her nerves were sparking, sending so many messages to it, that her ears and what they were hearing seemed the least important news to filter.

Her hands weaved about, sliding, and exploring, only settling in a spot for a moment, before moving about again. Each knew movement, and touch was entirely thrilling.

Her eyes drifted close for a moment as she kissed back, willing to play along, pick up what she could, her brain far too clouded to even bother worrying about if she was doing something wrong.

"Bet thats what all gods trying to get a girl say," she murmured teasingly, pulling her lips away from his only enough to be able to speak, and not an inch more.
    Mars Pagan
    Mars Pagan
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Mars Pagan Sat Jun 30, 2012 9:39 pm

"Gods," Mars stated, tone low and husky, "say whatever they need to get a girl." Wrapping his arms about her, he held her impossibly closer, lips going once more to the skin of her throat. He showered the pale flesh with intimate attention, leaving at least three marks that would still be visible later.

He pulled back to give her a cocky grin. "Is it working?" Taking hold on of one of her wrists, Mars brought her hand up to place a kiss on her palm.

"I've gotta go," he told her, stepping away entirely. He reached out and tucked a strand of hair behind her ear, letting his touch linger longer than wholly necessary. "See you around, Trip."

And then he left, easily navigating his way back out of the maze, a pleased swagger to his steps.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 4:23 pm