Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

Old Haunts

Aphrodite Kallistos
    Aphrodite Kallistos
    Other
    Other

Old Haunts Empty Old Haunts

Post by Aphrodite Kallistos Thu Jun 21, 2012 7:51 am

Aria sat outside the old railway tunnel, arms loosely circling her knees. There was once a time she could have simply walked in, but she wasn't certain that would still be the case. A lot could change in a year, after all. She was a little too keen on remaining alive to risk it.

She drew in a deep breath, enjoying the feel of the late afternoon sun on her face. Arsen would eventually notice her presence. If not Arsen, then Boia. Aria would wait as long as it took. She had plenty of time to be patient.
    Arsen Salvator
    Arsen Salvator
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Old Haunts Empty Re: Old Haunts

Post by Arsen Salvator Thu Jun 21, 2012 10:27 pm

Arsen had been leaning against the wall idly throwing a muggle ball against the tunnel for far too long now. Ever since he'd heard about Aspen being alive he could think of anything else. If his uncle and father really had teamed together then his uncle really had turned against him and that could mean nothing good.

Just then a sight from the corner of his eye caught his attention. Someone was coming towards his tunnels. No one could enter of course. Only he and those he wanted to keep out the most could get in which seemed most problematic, but he was curious to who would venture out this way. No one ever did.

As he approached the mouth of the tunnel his heart practically stopped and the ball dropped from his hand. "Aria?" He gasped as Boia came charging out from behind him.
    Aphrodite Kallistos
    Aphrodite Kallistos
    Other
    Other

Post by Aphrodite Kallistos Thu Jun 21, 2012 10:48 pm

Aria turned at his approach, a smile spreading across her features. The girl stooped to catch the charging hellhound, for all the world treating him as though he were truly the puppy that he possessed.

"Good to see you, once more, friend," Aria told the hound, cradling him in her arms. She looked back up at Arsen. "Hello, Arsen. It's been a while."
    Arsen Salvator
    Arsen Salvator
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Arsen Salvator Thu Jun 21, 2012 11:47 pm

Arsen shook his head and let his hands slowly burn as his face slowly turned to that of his demon side. "You should not be here!" He spat. "Did Djinn send you? Aspen?" He asked, it had to be some sort of trap. Why else was she here? It was no coincidence that his family was suddenly coming back to life. Who was to be next? His supposed loving mother? His sadistic step father? No he was not going to fall for it!
    Aphrodite Kallistos
    Aphrodite Kallistos
    Other
    Other

Post by Aphrodite Kallistos Fri Jun 22, 2012 12:08 am

Aria simply stood there a moment, as passive as she had been in the past, expression almost stung. And then she let out an indignant scoff, the grass on the ground around her bursting in flame. She stomped on it, then glared up at him, her own eyes having gone crimson.

"Oh, please. You think I would do the bidding of a being stripped of his status?" She let out a put upon sigh. "I know it can be difficult for you, sometimes, but do try to think, won't you? Would Boia greet someone who meant you ill?" The blonde held out the dog so it was facing Arsen.

"Did you not talk to him? He was there when I came back. Djinn had nothing to do with my return. And I certainly wouldn't associate with one of Djinn's pets. Honestly. I've better things to do."

Aria put Boia down on the ground, then tossed her head. "Forget it," she declared. "I just wanted to see you. Clearly, I shouldn't have wasted my time." The girl turned on heel to leave again, a tangle of weeds replacing the singed grass almost instantaneously.

So much for having a purpose.
    Arsen Salvator
    Arsen Salvator
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Arsen Salvator Thu Jun 28, 2012 11:46 pm

Arsen actually stopped and thought about that then. Her words did make sense but he was so paranoid lately that he didn't trust anyone but himself. It took all his power to trust Boia and he knew he was 100% loyal to him. "Wait!" He called after her taking a step forward before pausing.

"I'm sorry. I just don't know who i can trust anymore, everyone who used to be on my sides suddenly turning against me and i no longer know what im doing." He frowned looking at her hoping she would forgive him. She really was all he had left at the minute.

"Is Djinn really stripped of his status?" He asked as Boia came back to him. He needed to be sure. There was a reason he brought his uncle back from the dead and he couldn't figure out why.
    Aphrodite Kallistos
    Aphrodite Kallistos
    Other
    Other

Post by Aphrodite Kallistos Fri Jun 29, 2012 3:01 am

Aria stopped at Arsen's call, head bowing slightly as she listened to him. The girl turned back to him, red gaze meeting red.

"I was made for you, Arsen," she reminded him. "There is no other side for me. There never has been."

A smug smirk tugged at her lips, a satisfied gleam shining in her eyes. "Why else would he need a human guard dog?" Aria responded. "It is common knowledge throughout Hell and other places, even the lowest class of demons have heard of it. Satan stripped Djinn of his status nearly an entire year ago. Djinn brought your uncle back shortly after that. Djinn has almost no power, anymore. No power, no hellfire. Your father isn't exactly personable; it's really no wonder he felt he needed someone on his side."
    Arsen Salvator
    Arsen Salvator
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Arsen Salvator Sun Jul 01, 2012 2:19 am

"I know!" He frowned, as he rubbed his forehead. He just couldn't admit that she was his, it didn't seem right. He was so paranoid now a days that she just had to be against him. It only seemed right.

"He brought Aspen back to guard him?" He asked. So that was why he was back. Djinn wanted him to guard his back, it made perfect sense. His uncle was the best at what he did and he was fast, faster than any human he'd ever seen. The problem was, Aspen would never give loyalty to anyone nevermind a demon, especially one he despised.

"And he's no longer immune to fire?" This was the best news he'd ever heard. This was his chance to get him. If he was going to take his father out then this was the only chance he was going to get.
    Aphrodite Kallistos
    Aphrodite Kallistos
    Other
    Other

Post by Aphrodite Kallistos Sun Jul 01, 2012 3:45 am

Aria regarded him quietly, then shook her head. "You really don't," she replied. "You don't know at all.

"That was my understanding of the matter," Aria confirmed with a shrug, adding a bit sarcastically, "Though, maybe he just took a liking to your uncle."

The blonde moved towards him, gaze studying his expression. She knew what vulnerability on Djinn's part meant to Arsen. In many ways, it meant the exact same to her: an opportunity to be rid of the demon for good. Yet... there were too many uncertainties. Too many gaps in Djinn's logic to even be certain why he did anything that he did.

"I don't know," Aria answered, stopping a few feet from the boy. "Some say that he still is, other that he isn't. Either way, there are still a lot of demons who fear him. That's all I know. I'm sorry."
    Arsen Salvator
    Arsen Salvator
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Arsen Salvator Thu Jul 12, 2012 10:58 pm

"Im trying, im not used to having people care. It's a new experience for me. Just give me time to adjust okay?" He sighed moving to sit on the small hill that led up to the streets above.

Arsen shook his head. "Aspen is not the easiest man to get along with but then perhaps thats what demons look for in bodyguards. If that is what he is." He frowned bringing up his knees so he could rest his elbows on them and his head in his hands.

"I don't know whether to be happy that he's weaker or afraid now that he's turned my own uncle against me. If Djinn wasn't going to kill me before Aspen certainly will. He's unpredictable, there's no guessing what he's going to do." He frowned rubbing his forehead. He didn't care if Aria knew he was afraid, she could probably guess anyway but he had to tell someone.
    Aphrodite Kallistos
    Aphrodite Kallistos
    Other
    Other

Post by Aphrodite Kallistos Fri Jul 13, 2012 2:10 am

Aria knelt on the ground beside him, red eyes every bit as warm as her mismatched gaze used to be. "You're not used to letting people care," she contradicted. The girl listened quietly, letting his speak without interruption. When he finished, she reached out a hand and laid it gently against his cheek.

"I think," she said slowly, "if your uncle was going to attempt to kill you, he would have done so, already. I don't think Djinn wants you dead, regardless of your differences."
    Arsen Salvator
    Arsen Salvator
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Arsen Salvator Sat Jul 14, 2012 9:36 pm

He looked up to her and thought. Maybe she did have a point but people caring meant having to trust and that was just one thing he couldn't bring himself to do. Especially not whilst his uncle and father were teaming against him.

Her touch was enough to relax him. He hadn't realised how much he'd missed her until he'd gotten her back. "Not whilst i was at Hogwarts. Even he isn't that stupid and i'm sure whilst he's under Djinns orders he's under a tight leash. As long as i'm useful to him then i can live. But I can't live like that Aria." He frowned. "I can't live knowing he can take it all away whenever he wants."
    Aphrodite Kallistos
    Aphrodite Kallistos
    Other
    Other

Post by Aphrodite Kallistos Wed Jul 18, 2012 12:44 am

Aria stroked his cheek gently with her thumb before withdrawing her hand. "Then, don't let him," she said pragmatically. "How much has he taken from you, Arsen? And it has always come back or been replaced with something better. You're stronger than he is. Furthermore, you're not alone."

The girl rose to her feet, turning a slow circle to take in the area around them. She drew in a deep breath, breathing softly back out.

"I've missed it, here." Aria turned back towards Arsen with a soft smile, red eyes changing back to their customary blue and brown. "I've missed you."
    Arsen Salvator
    Arsen Salvator
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Arsen Salvator Sat Jul 21, 2012 10:10 pm

Arsen closed his eyes against her touch. "I know but it's not that easy. I live only because he permits me to and he never lets me forget it." He frowned taking her hand in his. He just need to feel a part of her so he knew she was really there.

"I've missed you too." He admitted before he could stop the words. Usually he'd never admit to words like that but he couldn't help himself around her. "Are you back for good? Your bed still waits if you want it."
    Aphrodite Kallistos
    Aphrodite Kallistos
    Other
    Other

Post by Aphrodite Kallistos Sun Jul 29, 2012 12:26 am

"It is one of his many ways of making you feel somehow dependent on him," said Aria, not that she knew for certain. It merely seemed rather logical that the demon would think in such a way.

The girl did not protest when Arsen took her hand, she simply let it rest warmly in his. At his admission, she rewarded him with a bright smile reminiscent of the adoring expressions she used to give him when she was still largely ignorant of the world.

"Does it?" Aria asked. "It's good to still have a home. Thank you."
    Arsen Salvator
    Arsen Salvator
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Arsen Salvator Sat Aug 04, 2012 12:47 am

"Then i need to get rid of him somehow." He frowned and he didn't have any idea of how to do it. "I don't suppose you know how to get rid of a demon do you?" He asked.

"Of course, it shall forever be there. This is your home as much as mine now." He smiled lightly as he pulled her to her feet. "Come on, i don't like to be out here whilst those two are out on the loose." He knew if they wanted to come they could come inside just as easily as out but he just felt safer underground for some reason.
    Aphrodite Kallistos
    Aphrodite Kallistos
    Other
    Other

Post by Aphrodite Kallistos Wed Aug 08, 2012 11:45 pm

Aria save a self-deprecating smile. "Unfortunately, 'how-to-kill-a-demon' is rather difficult knowledge to come by," she said. Her smile brightened at his declaration. This is your home...

"Alright," she agreed, following him without hesitation.

And he was still holding her hand.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 3:55 pm