Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

Time to party

Jamie Malfoy
    Jamie Malfoy
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Time to party Empty Time to party

Post by Jamie Malfoy Fri Jun 22, 2012 4:58 am

Jamie was glad summer was here. She entered the club that she has been to before. She looked down at her outfit and was satisfied with what she had on for once. Jamie took a seat at a table and ordered herself something to drink. She was waiting for Casey to arrive. She never talked to Casey before but since she was dating someone close to Casey, she deserved to be nice. Jamie waited for her.

Jamie's outfit
    Casey Donohoe
    Casey Donohoe
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Time to party Empty Re: Time to party

Post by Casey Donohoe Sun Jun 24, 2012 11:35 pm

Casey walked into The Hissing Snake and looked around curiously. She'd never been here before. Spotting Jamie, she walked over and slid into the chair across from her. "Hey Jamie, what's hopping?" she asked with a grin. She was wearing a short, electric blue ruffle skirt with a white blouse and dark tan wedges. A fake blue flower clip was above her left temple and her dark hair was pulled into a low bun.
    Jamie Malfoy
    Jamie Malfoy
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Jamie Malfoy Mon Jun 25, 2012 4:02 am

Jamie heard Casey speak and looked up. She hasn't talked to the girl alone before. Casey was Alexander's 'sister' so Jamie had to be nice. "Hey Casey, nothing really enjoying summer so far. So what are you doing here" Jamie tried to make conversation with her.
    Casey Donohoe
    Casey Donohoe
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Casey Donohoe Mon Jun 25, 2012 3:24 pm

Casey smiled. "That's good, my summer's been pretty boring so far. I just came here to look around. Nothing better to do, honestly. What are you doing here?"
    Jamie Malfoy
    Jamie Malfoy
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Jamie Malfoy Wed Jun 27, 2012 10:11 pm

Jamie had to laugh at that. "Yeah I no what you mean, to be honest I'd rather be in school, and that is coming from a Malfoy" Jamie scoffed but then looked at Casey. "I've been here before, it was pretty dead but hey, what else is there to do other then sit around and share school stories with the family" Jamie rolled her eyes at that. "Got bored, my sister was annoying me, thought about sending an owl to Alexander but didn't, my mom told my dad about me dating someone and then he went on and on about being safe when taking the next step, I had to get out of there" Jamie sighed at that.
    Casey Donohoe
    Casey Donohoe
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Casey Donohoe Thu Jun 28, 2012 1:07 am

Casey laughed. "Well, maybe my summer hasn't been THAT boring, considering who I live with. Even without magic, Lyssa and I have managed to die our prying neighbor's hair fuscia, make all the local sheep stampede through town, and superglue some annoying boy's fingers to a pink teddy bear." She grinned wickedly. "My sister and I get quite inventive when we have to."

Running her fingers through her hair, Casey rolled her eyes. "Godric, I know what you mean! I got the lecture from my mom and a bit of a rant from Da. He was busy though, so he didn't have much time to yell."
    Jamie Malfoy
    Jamie Malfoy
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Jamie Malfoy Thu Jun 28, 2012 1:37 am

Jamie looked at her. "Yeah, and who do you live with Casey" Jamie teased her and sent her a smirk. Jamie nodded. "Sounds like a blast, should try it" Jamie winked. "But your summer seems better then mine" Jamie sighed with frustration.

Jamie nodded. "I no what you mean, like Alexander isn't getting that far or I'll chop his balls off. Anyway if you would have met me a year ago, I would have told you, you were nuts if you said I'd have a boyfriend. I never thought anyone liked me considering how mean and bitchy I am but Alexander he took that chance" Jamie sighed and looked at the table.
    Casey Donohoe
    Casey Donohoe
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Casey Donohoe Thu Jun 28, 2012 3:49 pm

Casey stuck her tongue out, laughing. "I meant my sister Jamie. If you've never been on the receiving end of an Alyssa Black-Donohoe prank, thank your lucky stars. Her favorite prank to play on me is turning my hair colors. Last time was blue I believe. Honestly, I'm surprised you haven't heard of her. She exploded 3 toilets last year."

Casey nodded in agreement. "Liam definitely isn't getting there for a while. For one thing, I think that's illegal, as young as we are. And I know what you mean about the boyfriend thing, though I don't think you're bitchy. I was always kind of a 'one of the guys' type of girl. Liam was the first one to see past that." She smiled gently. "I guess we're both very lucky girls."
    Jamie Malfoy
    Jamie Malfoy
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Jamie Malfoy Thu Jul 05, 2012 6:37 pm

Jamie grinned at her. "I no who you mean't, just wanted to tease you a little" Jamie said to her. "Sound like fun though, turning other people's hair different colors. I want to turn my little sister's white because she dressing like a old woman" Jamie shook her head. "I've heard of her, but I'm not really a Gryffindor person, you're Alexander's 'sister' so I need to get used to you, I can get used to your sister another time" Jamie explained to her.

Jamie laughed a little. "I don't think either of them are getting there for a while" Jamie said to her. Jamie shrugged. "Not really, yeah it is but it can be done" Jamie explained to her. Jamie snorted. "You're the first person that said I'm not bitchy" Jamie looked at her. Jamie nodded. "I noticed, the way you like to always hang around guys, at first I thought you were a hidden lesbian trying to make yourself straight but then you date Liam and the pieces started to fit together" Jamie exclaimed. Jamie shrugged. "Yeah I guess we are" Jamie took a sip of her drink.

Jamie looked at her. "So guessing by how close you and Alexander are, I'm assuming you're the one that convinced him to grow a pair and ask me out" Jamie smirked.
    Casey Donohoe
    Casey Donohoe
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Casey Donohoe Fri Jul 06, 2012 11:49 pm

Casey laughed. "Though I love her, Lyss definitely takes some getting used to. She's even move hyper than me and she's ADD to boot. But once you get to know her, she's one of the best friends you'll ever have and she'll defend you to the last."

Casey rolled her eyes. "I'm not sure whether to be offended that you thought I was lesbian or admit you have a point." She shrugged. "I just make friends with guys more easily than girls. And I still think you're not bitchy because we all have our bad moments. You get over it."

Casey grinned. "Yep, that was be. He was being a wuss, so I believe I shoved him into the lake. If I remember correctly." Her smile turned positively impish.
    Jamie Malfoy
    Jamie Malfoy
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Jamie Malfoy Mon Jul 09, 2012 12:01 am

Jamie listened and took another sip of her drink. "Hm, I'll think about giving her a chance but if your sister really wants to get to no me, tell her not to hold her breath because usually I don't make friends, which I'm surprised I met Alex an she wasn't taking no for an answer" Jamie explained.

Jamie grinned. "You can be both, I don't mind as long as I no I had a point, I'll be just fine" Jamie smirked. Jamie shrugged. "Yes but if you really get to no me, you'll be in for the surprise of your life" Jamie admitted.

Jamie grinned. "So Casey, tell me excatly everything that happened when he told you and you gave him advice" Jamie asked her.
    Casey Donohoe
    Casey Donohoe
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Casey Donohoe Mon Jul 09, 2012 3:20 pm

Casey cocked her head thoughtfully. "I'm not really sure you're two personalities are really compatible. You might end up hating each other. But hey, maybe you'll surprise us all and be friends." She grinned. "What's Alex like? I've never really talked to her."

Casey grinned. "Well it's not exactly a surprise anymore, now is it? I honestly don't think I'll care too much. We can still be friends. It WILL work. I'll make it work!"

Smiling wickedly, Casey said, "Well I can't really remember if I pushed him in the lake right then, but I have pushed him in the lake before. I basically just told him to grow a pair and ask you out. He honestly didn't need that much encouragement. He really, really wanted to."
    Jamie Malfoy
    Jamie Malfoy
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Jamie Malfoy Tue Jul 10, 2012 4:43 am

Jamie smirked at that. "Of course we're not, I'm Slytherin, she's Gryffindor. Not really compatible" Jamie said to Casey. "Alex she is very daring and if she wants to be your friend she won't stop until she gets what she wants. That's how she got me" Jamie remembered what happened.

Jamie looked at Casey and cocked her head. "Something in you screams Alex, I think it's your determation for having us be friends" Jamie nodded in agreeing with herself. "Hm, if I like you after tonight, there is a chance we could be" Jamie shrugged.

Jamie grinned and nodded. "You see, from that story I wouldn't have pictured him being too chicken to ask me how because he doesn't seem that way around me, he is more confident but that god damn demon in him I wanna kill" Jamie remembered how it almost got to her a little.
    Casey Donohoe
    Casey Donohoe
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Casey Donohoe Tue Jul 10, 2012 2:49 pm

Casey laughed. "Hey hey hey! I'm a proud Gryffie and my boyfriend is a Slytherin, not to mention my adoptive brother. These relationships can happen. And Alex sounds absolutely lovely. Wow, does it ever get confusing when your boyfriend and your best friend have the same name?"

Casey shrugged. "I'm assuming that's a compliment, so thanks. And I want to be friends because there's something inside everyone that makes them worth being friends with. Also, it would be nice for Alex if we were." She grinned widely. "Well I'll just have to make sure you like me then, won't I?"

Casey sobered. "I know, me too. I can fight it for him some when it gets bad. He probably hasn't told you, but I see people's emotions as colors on the edge of my vision. I can also influence them, which means I can lock away the hate the demon makes. It takes a lot out of me though, that dmn thing is strong."
    Jamie Malfoy
    Jamie Malfoy
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Jamie Malfoy Tue Jul 10, 2012 6:34 pm

Jamie grinned at her. "Yes you are and yes he is" Jamie said to her. "You could say that" Jamie shrugged to her. "She is" Jamie agreed. Jamie laughed at Casey. "Yeah it's weird but Alex's name is just Alex, her mom didn't like anything else that had the name Alex in it so it's plain. Alexander was born with that name so you see, some what different but the same" Jamie explained.

Jamie shrugged. "You can make it a compliment" Jamie said. Jamie tried not to laugh. "Funny, but I barely have niceness in me" Jamie exclaimed. "Hey, don't use the whole boyfriend card" Jamie joked. Jamie shrugged. "Try all you want Casey, I'll be the judge of it" Jamie teased.

Jamie nods. "Agreeing Casey. The demon hates me because when Alexander is around me it's powerless or something along the lines. Can't remember the words Alexander used. But you need to practice the magic before you use it, my mom's friend had the same thing but when she used it against something like that it killed her because she wasn't used to that kind of power, she needed to train and never did" Jamie said to her. "If you practice, you'll be stronger" Jamie said.
    Casey Donohoe
    Casey Donohoe
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Casey Donohoe Tue Jul 10, 2012 6:42 pm

Casey shook her head. "Did that make sense? I'm not sure it did. I'll just take your word for it."

Grinning, Casey said, "Thanks, I will! Whether it was meant to be one or not. And I will use the boyfriend card! I am remorseless when it comes to persuading people." She shrugged. "I certainly try my hardest."

Casey was a bit confused. "He's never mentioned something like that to me. Before. Is it just you? Maybe it's a love thing? And I've been practicing this my entire life," she added bitterly. "It's not like I can turn it off, much as there have been times when I wished I could." She looked away. "It doesn't exactly make people comfortable, the ones who know about it. I'm learning to control it better, but I don't have a teacher either."
    Jamie Malfoy
    Jamie Malfoy
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Jamie Malfoy Tue Jul 10, 2012 6:47 pm

Jamie shrugged. "Sort of" Jamie nodded.

Jamie smirked. "Okay, I just said it because I felt like it so you can if you want" Jamie shrugged and rolled her eyes. "Cheater" Jamie joked. Jamie grinned. "We shall see now won't we Casey" Jamie said.

Jamie nodded. "He said it only happens when he is around me" Jamie said to her. Jamie looked at her. "He can't love me, we haven't been dating that long" Jamie took a sip of her drink. Jamie looked at her. "You don't need a teacher, just think about the ones you love and continue to practice" Jamie suggested to her.
    Casey Donohoe
    Casey Donohoe
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Casey Donohoe Tue Jul 10, 2012 6:52 pm

Casey shrugged. "Meh. Like I said, I'll take your word for it."

Casey grinned hugely. "Cheater and proud of it!" she exclaimed. "And we'll see when I'm right," she teased.

Casey pondered this. "Hm, interesting. Maybe it IS a love thing. And he can love you that fast, I think. As cliche as it is, there is such a thing as true love and maybe your his and he's yours." Nodding with mock seriousness, she added, "Thank you for your sage advice, O Wise One. I shall follow it most carefully."
    Jamie Malfoy
    Jamie Malfoy
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Jamie Malfoy Tue Jul 10, 2012 7:01 pm

Jamie nodded. "Probably a good choice" Jamie said to her.

Jamie shook her head. "I see that" Jamie mentioned. Jamie then rolled her eyes. "Hm, we will see who is right in the end" Jamie said to her.

Jamie glared at her. "No it isn't LOVE. If he does love me that fast then that is crazy because I'm not at the love point" Jamie said to her. Jamie looked at her. "I won't believe in true love until I see it" Jamie shrugged. Jamie grinned. "Oh do follow it and I no I'm wise" Jamie smirked.
    Casey Donohoe
    Casey Donohoe
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Casey Donohoe Tue Jul 10, 2012 7:06 pm

Casey laughed, taking a drink. "Yes. Yes we will. Although aren't we both hoping to be friends at this point?" she asked.

Shrugging, Casey gave in. "Alright then. I was just saying. If you're not in love, then you aren't. Congrats on taking your time. I rush into things all too often." She grinned ruefully. "It gets me into trouble a lot."
    Jamie Malfoy
    Jamie Malfoy
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Jamie Malfoy Tue Jul 10, 2012 8:38 pm

Jamie grinned. "Yes we will" Jamie said. Jamie then shrugged her shoulders. "I don't no, I wanted to get to no you since I date your 'brother'" Jamie said to her.

Jamie laughed at her. "Yeah, when you're a Malfoy it sort of happens to you, you take your time but when it comes to certain things you speed it up quicker, basically with children" Jamie said. "Although that won't be at a quicker pace either" Jamie corrected. Jamie nodded. "Tell me about it" Jamie said.
    Casey Donohoe
    Casey Donohoe
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Casey Donohoe Wed Jul 11, 2012 3:28 pm

Casey took another drink. "Alright. I'd like to be friends though. Getting to know you is cool. You're an interesting person." She grinned. "You bring out my more sarcastic, smart ass side though. I'm not sure yet if that's a good thing."

"The Donohoes don't really have a penchant for anything related to love," Casey explained. Grinning wickedly, she added, "We're stubborn as hell though."
    Jamie Malfoy
    Jamie Malfoy
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Jamie Malfoy Thu Jul 12, 2012 4:46 am

Jamie tried not to laugh at that. "I will have to see about the whole friends thing but I am anything far from interesting" Jamie said to Casey with a grin and a slight glint in her eye. Jamie smirked and nodded. "It's up to you to decide if it's a good thing or bad" Jamie took a sip of her drink.

Jamie nodded. "Same here with me" Jamie said to her. Jamie grinned. "Hm, tell me about it" Jamie said to her with a slight sigh but she loved being a total bitch, it suited her.
    Casey Donohoe
    Casey Donohoe
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Casey Donohoe Thu Jul 12, 2012 7:04 pm

Casey smiled. "Well let me know I guess, when you figure it out. And normal people are so boring. I don't think I'd be a le to stand you if you weren't interesting." She shrugged. "Like I said I don't know. I'm leaning towards good thing though."

Smiling wickedly, Casey took a swig of butterbeer. "Well I guess our boys are in for one hell of a time, aren't they then?" she asked.
    Jamie Malfoy
    Jamie Malfoy
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Jamie Malfoy Fri Jul 13, 2012 4:29 am

Jamie looked at Casey and nodded. "You'll be the first, maybe" Jamie smirked at her. Jamie laughed. "Agreed" Jamie agreed with her. Jamie nodded. "There is always good in someone, just not me" Jamie shrugged.

Jamie laughed and took a sip of her drink. "Oh yes they are" Jamie nodded.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Apr 29, 2024 2:10 pm