Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

Inconspicuous

Eli Patterson
    Eli Patterson
    Ministry Official
    Ministry Official

Inconspicuous Empty Inconspicuous

Post by Eli Patterson Sat Jun 23, 2012 12:03 am

Eli tried his best not to stare at the scantily clad women dispersed throughout the building. Not that he was really attracted to any of them, but he still found the whole thing rather shocking. He turned to Brock, "Could you... not tell Kallie that we were here? I feel like she'd have a panic attack if she knew."

He scanned the club, looking for anything strange that stood out against the... everything else. All he could see were several things he couldn't unsee. "Okay, we'll find the information we need, then get out of here," He squinted, "These lights are giving me a headache."

Brock Veni Cox
    Brock Veni Cox
    Ministry Official
    Ministry Official

Inconspicuous Empty Re: Inconspicuous

Post by Brock Veni Cox Sun Jul 15, 2012 4:47 pm

"I'm sure she'd be fine with it, Eli. Relax." The man certainly had, leaning back on a comfortable lounge chair and watching the scantly clad blond woman on his lap do her work. He leaned forward to nip at her neck, loving the moan it pulled from her.

"The way to get information from woman is..." He nipped at her neck again, a rakish smile gracing his features as the woman shivered. "very simple..." He looked over at Eli as she began moving again, raising an eyebrow. "So pick one and get busy."
    Eli Patterson
    Eli Patterson
    Ministry Official
    Ministry Official

Post by Eli Patterson Sun Jul 15, 2012 11:36 pm

Eli looked around the club, double checking that there was no one he (or Kallie) might have known, "I don't know... She just gets so.. so anxious about things. I never know what to do to help her." He turned back to Brock, only to see that he was... busy.

He couldn't help but grimace a bit at the thought. Eventually, Eli realized that the man may have had a point, so he walked up to the bar, behind which was standing a short brunette in an even shorter black dress, with what appeared to be large holes in it. Sitting at the bar was a line of customers, many of whom seemed set on drinking the bar dry. The girl was clearly inexperienced, and scrambling to fill all the orders.

Seeing the opportunity, Eli stepped up to the bar. The woman ran over to him, "Sorry, but we're a little filled up over here. You mind coming later?" And with that she began to hurriedly mix a Hungarian Horntail.

"You know," Eli said, watching her stir the drink, "You're supposed to put two parts firewhiskey, not three. And you're mixing it too fast. It needs to go slow or it won't combust properly."

She threw him a fiery glare, "Oh yeah? If you're so critical then why don't you come up here and make these drinks yourself?" She passed the drink to one of the men there without looking away, "I didn't think so."

"Asshole," she muttered to herself as she started on another one. She stopped, however, once she noticed that Eli had walked around the bar to join her and had already started taking orders. He gave her a smile,

"I'm happy to help. All you have to do is ask."
    Brock Veni Cox
    Brock Veni Cox
    Ministry Official
    Ministry Official

Post by Brock Veni Cox Tue Jul 24, 2012 5:44 am

By the time Brock noticed Eli had gone, the girl on top of him had magically gained three friends, all of which were doing their very best to keep his attention away from the other three. He was trying valiantly to keep his focus on one for more than five seconds, but the others wanted no part of that.

Wrapping his arms around the two beside him's waists, he watched the girl on his lap continue her dance, as the last one started dancing behind her.

Being Head Auror was a lot of work, sure, but at least he was up for it.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 10:55 am