Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

3 posters

Go Your Own Way

Savannah Lerran
    Savannah Lerran
    Third Year
    Third Year

Go Your Own Way Empty Go Your Own Way

Post by Savannah Lerran Sat Jun 23, 2012 12:38 am

She'd forgotten.

Somehow, she'd actually forgotten the bloody day her dad had died.

Crossing her legs, Savannah tapped her fingers against the table. What sort of monster was she? You don't just forget things like that.

And the part that made it worse, at least for her, was that it was August. August. Almost a whole goddamn month late. Biting her lip, she tilted her head back, the voices oddly silent.

At least JJ and Chris would be here. That - that'd be nice. She wouldn't have to sit here and feel terrible because - well, she was a terrible person.
    JJeh
    JJeh
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Go Your Own Way Empty Re: Go Your Own Way

Post by JJeh Sat Jun 23, 2012 10:42 pm

J. J. smiled as she flounced into the shop. She was having the time of her life, running around, looking at the sites. She was in France, France. She the girl who never travelled anywhere was hobnobing the fanciest city in the world - or at least one of the high class ones.

Still, she had buisness to do.

"Vanna!" she beamed as she saw her friend, running over and wrapping her arms around the girl before taking a seat. "Its so good to see you."

She looked around before grinning back at the girl, "So where's this boyfriend of yours. Is he hiding from me?"
    Savannah Lerran
    Savannah Lerran
    Third Year
    Third Year

Post by Savannah Lerran Sun Jun 24, 2012 2:51 am

Pulled out of her negative thoughts by the arrival of her best friend, Savannah grinned at her, hugging her back, "JJ! I've missed you!"

And she had. She'd been so bored and lonely at home.

Blushing at the mention of Chris, she glanced around, "He's not here yet. But he'll be here soon." Turning back to JJ, she giggled, "Why would he hide from you? You're not that scary!"

JJeh
    JJeh
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by JJeh Mon Jun 25, 2012 2:34 pm

J.J. grinned, the michievous twinkle coming back into her eyes, "Sooomeone's blushing."

She smirked at her friend before letting out a little laugh.

"He should be hiding from me, I'm completely terrifying," she announced before glancing up at the sound of the shop door opening, "Speak of the Devil.."

She nodded her head towards the sort of shy, but admitedly cute looking young boy who just walked in, "That him?"
    Christopher Delacroix
    Christopher Delacroix
    Third Year
    Third Year

Post by Christopher Delacroix Mon Jun 25, 2012 3:23 pm

Chris was running a little late. Belle had distracted him from leaving the house.

And made him even more nervous by reminding him that a girl's friends could be worse than meeting her family. Friends - particularily best friends - can be more protective.

He paused outside of the place to catch his breath before he pushed open the door and looked around. His gaze immediately found her. Chris grinned as he met her gaze, and then turned to the other girl at the table.

"So you must be the friend," he said turning to her, "Not that.. I mean that makes you sound- I didn't..."

He shook his head and sighed, "I told myself I wasn't going to start off with the babbling."

"Sorry I'm late," he said sitting down, "I promise I wasn't hiding - siblings, what can you do?"
    Savannah Lerran
    Savannah Lerran
    Third Year
    Third Year

Post by Savannah Lerran Mon Jun 25, 2012 6:23 pm

"Stop it," Savannah giggled, blushing harder, hiding her face in her hands.

Glancing back up with a slight tilt of her head, she followed JJ's gaze over to Chris, blushing harder. "Yeah." she said softly, a grin appearing across her face. "That's him."

Repressing the urge to squeal and jump up and down as he looked at her, she rubbed at her darkening cheeks, grinning like a fool. "It's alright. You're here, right? That's the most important part."

JJeh
    JJeh
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by JJeh Mon Jun 25, 2012 10:23 pm

J. J. let her gaze slide over the boy as he walked up.

"Not bad, not bad," she muttered under her breath to her friend, her eyes still dancing mischieviously, "I'll give you full points on the looks department... now to see the personailty."

She couldn't help but grin at her friends face, the boy too... she didn't know him very well but the way he looked at her.

"So you have siblings do you Chris?" J. J. said slowly, leaning forward, amused by his babbling.

Chris grinned bashfully at Savannah, before dragging his gaze to her friend.

"Err.. yeah I mean.. yes, yeah.. A sister, she's older and a right pain in my... I mean not that I don't love my sister but..." he continued to flounder for his words, blushing furiously, and flashed Savannah a "Save me" sort of look.
    Savannah Lerran
    Savannah Lerran
    Third Year
    Third Year

Post by Savannah Lerran Tue Jun 26, 2012 1:13 am

Still blushing, she shook her head softly. "He's adorable." Giggling softly, she hugged herself, sighing softly.

Looking from her friend to boyfriend, she shook her head amusedly at their conversation. Blinking slightly at the look Chris have her, she turned to JJ, giving her a little frown.

"C'mon JJ, be nice." Savannah smirked, giving her best friend a little shove.

"Oh, right. I haven't introduced you two. This is JJ," she pointed to the brunette, "And this is Chris." She finished, flashing the boy with a wide grin.
    Christopher Delacroix
    Christopher Delacroix
    Third Year
    Third Year

Post by Christopher Delacroix Tue Jun 26, 2012 7:20 pm

J. J. chortled a bit to herself, her eyes still gleaming micheviously, but she inclinde her head towards her friend.

"Alright, alright, alright," she sighed, holding up her head, "I'll behave... he's just so adorable I have to mess with him."

She gave him another playful smirk, as Chris blushed and muttered something about everyone calling him adorable.

"You say that like its a bad thing," she teased, waving her hand in response to Vanna's introduction, "She left out how amazing, and awsome I am. But I suppose its so obvious, that you don't need to say it."

Chris laughed a little and rubbed his neck.

"Right, yes," he flashed the girl a grin before attempting to settle into his seat. "So... how long have you two known each other?"

He looked between the two of them, hoping to deflect some of the conversation off himself.
    Savannah Lerran
    Savannah Lerran
    Third Year
    Third Year

Post by Savannah Lerran Wed Jun 27, 2012 1:39 pm

Continuing to shake her head with an amused grin, Savannah muttered, "You're a nutter. But," she added with a little sigh, "you are rather amazing, JJ."

Grinning at Chris, she glanced back at JJ, tilting her head as she thought, "First year. Well, my first year. JJ here's old." Smirking slightly, she continued, "We met at the clock tower because I got lost." Laughing softly, she shook her head.
    JJeh
    JJeh
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by JJeh Thu Jun 28, 2012 1:45 am

J. J. made a mock gasp, "I am not a "nutter" thank you very much. You wonder how I'm ever going to make friends you keep introducing myself like that."

Chris shook his head and laughed at the girls, "I think you're pretty good for a nutter - I mean not that you're.. Er.. I just.. I'd be your friend." He flashed the two girls a weak smile.

"I am not Old," J. J. gasped, at her friend, shaking her head. "I am mature, wiser, better in everyway, but I am not Old."
    Savannah Lerran
    Savannah Lerran
    Third Year
    Third Year

Post by Savannah Lerran Thu Jun 28, 2012 4:12 pm

"You have your own friends," Savannah giggled, "I don't have to go and introduce you to people for you to make friends."

Grinning at Chris, she cheered, "Yes! I knew you two would get along. I just knew it."

Unable to stop herself from bursting out laughing at JJ, she shook her head, speaking through giggles, "That - that's what old is."

Christopher Delacroix
    Christopher Delacroix
    Third Year
    Third Year

Post by Christopher Delacroix Sat Jun 30, 2012 10:18 pm

J. J. snorted, "And if you go talk to my own friends, you'd go tell them I'm a nutter anyway, and then ruing that too wouldn't you?" The girl winked and laughed at her friend.

Chris just looked between the two girls and shook his head. He didn't understand girls sometimes.

"Well," he laughed at Savannah, "I'm glad I'm predictable then."

J. J. sniffed, "Please, I'm anything but predictable, and all those are the good things about being old, youngin'. And I am all of them, without being old."
    Savannah Lerran
    Savannah Lerran
    Third Year
    Third Year

Post by Savannah Lerran Sun Jul 01, 2012 2:32 pm

"I think they already know that though," Savannah grinned, "I'd only be telling them what they already know." Shrugging a shoulder at JJ, she looked away quickly stop herself from bursting out into laughter again.

"Predictable is good," she said softly, reaching over to squeeze Chris' hand. "but," she tilted her head at JJ, "don't let her know that."

Shaking her head, she grinned, "Sure Triple J, sure." She felt - happy. That was good, right? Her dad, he wouldn't have wanted her to be sad all the time. So by not being all mopey because she'd missed the day he'd died, she should at least enjoy the time she spent with the great people around her, right?
    JJeh
    JJeh
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by JJeh Tue Jul 03, 2012 2:14 pm

"Lies," J. J. insisted, "You'd be telling them great and horrible lies. And I thought you were my friend."

She shook her head and laughed.

Chris smiled, squeezing her hand in response and winking, "Don't worry, Cher it will stay between us."
    Savannah Lerran
    Savannah Lerran
    Third Year
    Third Year

Post by Savannah Lerran Tue Jul 03, 2012 9:11 pm

"Maybe I never really was," Savannah said mysteriously, wagging her eyebrows at the girl. "I could've been faking this whole time. And you never noticed."

Shaking her head, the Gryffindor giggled.

Grinning at Chris, she blushed softly, "Good," she said with a nod.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 12, 2024 6:22 pm