Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

New Boy

Leo Ward
    Leo Ward
    Second Year
    Second Year

New Boy Empty New Boy

Post by Leo Ward Sat Jun 23, 2012 3:54 am

Miles had only been in Russia for a couple of days now and was already enjoying it, he was so pleased his parents let him come over from England and spend a couple of weeks here during the summer break

He bought a pastry from a small bakery across the road and decided to sit down in the park and enjoy it, Miles wandered around abit then found a place on the grass, he was surprized that Russia wasn't quite as cold as he had originally thought

Miles pulled the pastry treat out of the paper bag and took a bite into it, feeling custard shoot into his mouth, he then gazed around the beautiful park
    Luka Donkov
    Luka Donkov
    First Year
    First Year

New Boy Empty Re: New Boy

Post by Luka Donkov Sat Jun 23, 2012 4:05 am

Luka walks through the park, bored out of his mind. Though straight as a rail, he found joy in dressing like a tramp. So he had on pine green short-shorts, a white dress shirt with flowy sleeve cuffs, a brown vest, a dark violet trench coat that is unbuttoned to show off his cute clothing, thigh high brown boots with little green bows at the top and the boots make clicking noises when he walks on hard surfaces, and a large green bow rests around his neck. He sighs and glances around. nothing to lose. he began to skip. it felt wonderful to be his immature childish self again. he promised highmaster he'd tone it down a bit for school. Noticing a boy, he looks at him and shrugs, stoping mid skip and waving with a large smile on his eleven year old face "hi im luka, i do not think i have seen you before.."
    Leo Ward
    Leo Ward
    Second Year
    Second Year

Post by Leo Ward Sat Jun 23, 2012 5:01 am

Miles looked up as the boy spoke to him, judging by the way he was dressed Miles assumed he most of be gay, while Miles was gay himself he could never understand why some guys chose to dress like that

"Oh hello, Im Miles and no you wouldn't have seen me before im just visting" Miles said, he wasn't fluent in Russian but knew some of the basic coffee table talk and felt confident the boy would understand him
    Luka Donkov
    Luka Donkov
    First Year
    First Year

Post by Luka Donkov Sat Jun 23, 2012 3:41 pm

Luka nods. "well then i guess you can come on my walk with me." he giggles a little "i left my big sister and butler behind at home so im a free bird." he smiles "i saw you admiring my clothing. theyre pretty comfortable. theres no reason i wear them. i dont want you judge me. im straight all the way." he smiles and continues his skipping before turning around to the other boy "you comming?"
    Leo Ward
    Leo Ward
    Second Year
    Second Year

Post by Leo Ward Sun Jun 24, 2012 1:04 pm

Miles smiled softly at the boy, he was surprized he wasn't gay I guess you just couldn't pick them anymore Miles then shrugged it off and jumped on his feet and caught up to the boy

"So Luka is Russia as beautiful as it seems" Miles asked as he looked around the park, he then suddenly thought he must watch what he says, after all this boy is most probably a muggle
    Luka Donkov
    Luka Donkov
    First Year
    First Year

Post by Luka Donkov Mon Jun 25, 2012 1:33 pm

Luka nods happily. He hoped this boy wasnt muggle. His father would not be pleased, Luka was the earl of the Donkov estate after all.

"oh yes, it truely is quite nice. But it also depends on where you go. some places are nicer than others." luka sighs, he couldnt right out ask the boy if he were muggle, or even muggleborn for that matter, both are filthy.
    Leo Ward
    Leo Ward
    Second Year
    Second Year

Post by Leo Ward Tue Jun 26, 2012 8:12 am

Miles nodded at the boy then thought "Hmm.. well I think you better so me some of the not so notice places, you know get away from the whole touristy areas"

Miles smirked at boy "And im sure I'll be safe with you"
    Luka Donkov
    Luka Donkov
    First Year
    First Year

Post by Luka Donkov Tue Jun 26, 2012 2:24 pm

Luka nods, forcing a smile and plaing with a loose thread on his jacket.

"of course you can, i am the donkov family earl after all. i know russia like the back of my hand." the young boy is internally scolding himself for thinking poorly of muggleborns, after all, Nikolai is a muggleborn. He loved Nikolai. He was the best butler and friend in the world.
    Leo Ward
    Leo Ward
    Second Year
    Second Year

Post by Leo Ward Wed Jun 27, 2012 12:44 pm

Miles was surprized to hear that Luka was an Ear, he seemed... a little young Miles thought

"Oh, your an Earl huh? wow well thats certainly something. So guess your family name is pretty big around here then?" Miles commented
    Luka Donkov
    Luka Donkov
    First Year
    First Year

Post by Luka Donkov Wed Jun 27, 2012 7:32 pm

Luka chuckles slightly.

"big? my friend you have no idea. we have power. People listen to me. I've stopped thugs. You dont know famous until youve seen my family." Luka continues to laugh. Nikolai still hadn't caught him, and he found that purely hilarious.
    Leo Ward
    Leo Ward
    Second Year
    Second Year

Post by Leo Ward Thu Jun 28, 2012 2:22 pm

Miles found it hard to beleive that people would listen to a 12 year old boy, but he smiled nevertheless

"Stopped robbers, well that's certainly an accomplishment, how did you do that" Miles asked becomeing quite interested with this boy, even though he wasn't sure how much was truth
    Luka Donkov
    Luka Donkov
    First Year
    First Year

Post by Luka Donkov Thu Jun 28, 2012 2:44 pm

Luka smiles slightly. This boy wasnt from russia, it was obvious.

"im of noble stature. People know who my father is, and who i will grow up to be. they dont want to get onmy bad side this early on"
    Leo Ward
    Leo Ward
    Second Year
    Second Year

Post by Leo Ward Tue Jul 03, 2012 6:35 am

Miles nodded his head in agreement "Oh I see, well that makes sense" Miles then gave a little smirk "Well I certainly hope im on your good side"

Miles felt quite special to think he was in the presence of Russian royalty practically, he then glanced around to see if any people where looking at him

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 4:08 pm