Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

3 posters

Liberty Party [Donkov Mansion]

Luka Donkov
    Luka Donkov
    First Year
    First Year

Liberty Party [Donkov Mansion] Empty Liberty Party [Donkov Mansion]

Post by Luka Donkov Sat Jun 23, 2012 4:31 am

Luka busts through the large french doors of the huge masion. His boots clicking on the hard tile. He giggles and rushes around the house. He felt alive his purple trench coat flowing behind him. today the bows on his thigh high boots were purple, same with the one he wore ound his neck. the dress shurt was a pale green, the vest powder blue and the shourts were pale pink. ' it takes a true man to wear pink short-shorts' luka had thought to himself in dawning the garment. He flops onto the couch and giggles. He was so happy to be home. he could finally be silly and immature again. Well at least until Papa or Nikolai caught up to him.
    Titus Gyptson
    Titus Gyptson
    Adult
    Adult

Liberty Party [Donkov Mansion] Empty Re: Liberty Party [Donkov Mansion]

Post by Titus Gyptson Thu Jun 28, 2012 2:37 pm

Aimee walked through the house and into the room where her brother had just entered and rolled her eyes. “Really where did you learn to dress yourself?” She asked, and fixed the skirt of her purple dress, which came to about her knee and had beading just under the bust line, making it seem like she had a much higher waist than she really did. “I mean Pink, green, purple and blue? You should stick with just a few colors.” Her heels clicked as she walked over to the window and pushed the curtains to the side, to peer out of the window.
    Luka Donkov
    Luka Donkov
    First Year
    First Year

Post by Luka Donkov Thu Jun 28, 2012 2:50 pm

Luka's buzz was instantly killed by his sister. He hadnt dressed up today because he hadnt planned on going anywhere. He rolls his eyes and flops onto the couch.

"aimee, why must you be a constant buzzkill? youd think that knowing who i am, youd respect your brother."
    Titus Gyptson
    Titus Gyptson
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Titus Gyptson Thu Jun 28, 2012 3:43 pm

“Why must you dress like a two year old who is just learning to dress themselves? Come on you could have a little hint of what should look good in that head of yours.” Aimee said, “I mean really nothing you put on this morning matches. Next time try sticking with just the light blue and purple colors or the light blue and pink, or something no so unfashionable.” She rolled her eyes and fixed her skirt again. “And wanting you to dress better does not mean I do not have respect for you. I just don’t want to be known as luka-the-mistmatched-earls-older-sister all the time. Any way where is that butler of yours? Nikolia right?” She smiled slightly remembering the day they had met. He had looks so cute backed by the river.
    Luka Donkov
    Luka Donkov
    First Year
    First Year

Post by Luka Donkov Thu Jun 28, 2012 3:50 pm

Luka wanted to vomit when Aimee spoke of Nikolai so fondly. and his clothes would change later when he and nikolai went into town. But for now, Aimee needed to learn her place.

The young earls face darkened as he walked up to his sister. "nikolai is not for you. He can be with anyone of his choice, just not you. You are a loon aimee, my butler should not have to deal with that. and besisndes, you have a maid to care for you, what do you want wit nikolai."
    Titus Gyptson
    Titus Gyptson
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Titus Gyptson Thu Jun 28, 2012 4:03 pm

“Your such a child,” Aimee spoke turning around to face her brother, her back now to the window, “I don’t want your butler to care for me in any way, He’s cute.” She said smiling slightly and twirling her hair around her finger. “So where is he at? I like talking to him.” She sighed slightly and began to walk away in search of the man they spoke of.
    Luka Donkov
    Luka Donkov
    First Year
    First Year

Post by Luka Donkov Thu Jun 28, 2012 4:16 pm

Luka hurls a book off the nearby shelf at her. He was furious. How dare she speak of his butler in such vulgar ways.

"whereever nikolai is, he is not waiting for you!" luka is shaking from rage "i really wish youd get it through your thick head nikolai is uninterested in you!"
    Titus Gyptson
    Titus Gyptson
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Titus Gyptson Thu Jun 28, 2012 4:27 pm

The book just barely missed Aimee as she walked away. “You can’t tell him what to think or feel,” She called over her shoulder and sauntered out of the room looking for Nikolai. Though she didn’t get too far before she started flirting with one of the many other butlers that worked around their home. She giggled and twirled her hair around her finger.
    Luka Donkov
    Luka Donkov
    First Year
    First Year

Post by Luka Donkov Thu Jun 28, 2012 4:38 pm

Luka rolls his eyes, his butler was to noble even for her. Daughter of a Donkov. Luka sighs as he sits down. He rips the ribbons off of his boots and neck, feeling childish now. He didnt like being treated like a child. he was a noble. Luka felt tearssting in his eyes.

His voice was a quiet whisper "im no child.... ill show you aimee...."
    Salvana Daufner
    Salvana Daufner
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Salvana Daufner Fri Jun 29, 2012 4:02 am

Salvana was on her way to the kitchen when she heard the Master Luka and Mistress Aimee fighting again. Salvana swears the two of them fight worse than 5 year old. Walking into the room she barely was able to duck the book that was aimed and missed Aimee.

Salvana goes over to Aimee and smiles the best she can, "What on earth on you two fighting about this time?"

Salvana does know why she asked that it was usually over something stupid.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 16, 2024 3:38 pm