Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

Thats City Life

Leah Marks
    Leah Marks
    First Year
    First Year

Thats City Life Empty Thats City Life

Post by Leah Marks Sun Jun 24, 2012 12:58 pm

Leah had just gotten a strawberry thickshake from her favorite Ice Cream, she was strolling around the streets of London occassionally pausing peering into dress shops, of course she couldn't afford any of them her mother had only given her enough to catch the train in and out and buy a drink

As she strolled along she saw a man rushing towards her through the crowd, before she knew it she was knocked down on the ground as the man hurried past her, her thickshake had spilled all over her, she tried wiping some off then let out a groan
    Rozzie
    Rozzie
    Ministry Official
    Ministry Official

Thats City Life Empty Re: Thats City Life

Post by Rozzie Sun Jun 24, 2012 3:03 pm

Eleazar loved muggle London. The sights were amazing and He loved riding muggle transportation. He has walking through the crowds on one of the many crazy hetic streets when he was a young woman get knocked down. He gleared at the man who did that, it was rude. He went over to her.

"Are you ok, here let me help you up Mademoiiselle." He held out a hand to her to help her up.
    Leah Marks
    Leah Marks
    First Year
    First Year

Post by Leah Marks Mon Jun 25, 2012 12:17 am

Leah looked up at a man who spoke to her, he had a french accent she smiled and took his hand as she stood up

"Oh thank you" she then looked down at her dress then back down the street where the man had ran to

"I can't believe some people" she said in a annoyed tone
    Rozzie
    Rozzie
    Ministry Official
    Ministry Official

Post by Rozzie Mon Jun 25, 2012 8:12 pm

Eleazar smiled and helped her back onto her feet. He felt magic running through her skin when he helped her up. He wondered if the girl was muggleborn. He looked into the distance and gleared at the man. people these days are rude and need some manners.

"Its seem that some people are like that ze days, I'm afraid to say. You dress though iz very ruined. Do you have far to go to get cleaned up?" Eleazar asked.
    Leah Marks
    Leah Marks
    First Year
    First Year

Post by Leah Marks Tue Jun 26, 2012 8:19 am

Leah let out a sigh as the man reminded her that her dresses was ruined "Yes it certainly is" Leah said in a deflated tone

"Oh no I haven't got to far to, I just have to catch the underground back to Chelsey, which all be like 15mins though it will take me another 10 minutes to walk home"

Leah then opened her purse trying to find her train ticket, surely she hadn't lost it, no one could have that much bad luck

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 7:25 am