Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

Sorting

Sorting Empty Sorting

Post by Guest Wed Apr 27, 2011 4:13 pm

General Information

Full Name: Echo Salazar (no middle name)
    Nickname: Echo
    Birthdate: December 31, ironically the same birthday of Tom Riddle
    Birthplace: England
    Current Home: England
    Blood Purity: Pure

Appearance

Hair Color: Light blonde, almost white (yes, like Draco's, yes, it's natural)
    Hair Style: Long, usually back in a braid
    Eye Color: Blue with silver flecks (more blue than Draco's in the movies)
    Height: 5 foot 5 inches
    Body Type: Slim, athletic, beautiful, fast, high cheek bones, and pale.
    Dress Style: Slightly "emo" appearance. I dress in a lot of black with lime green accessories, or perhaps grey.
    Other: Have a tattoo (not lying here) of a white snake on my stomach, while my sister has one of a gray one (our way of having one single difference)

Character

Likes: Snakes, potions, dark arts, reading, writing, pranks, trouble making, rain, night, moon, wolves, green, silver, black, and sneaking around unheard and unseen.
    Dislikes: People who are way too happy, keeping quite, behaving, boredom, sunlight, teacher's pets, know-it-alls, idiots, people with values and who are goodie-goodies, being forced into the center of attention, and being hurt.
    Strengths: Manipulation, lying, being sneaky, getting what I want, working my way to the top or getting there regardless, potions, staying safe, fighting from afar, dark arts, pranks, cursing, being able to take the safer and saner route in something, and a strong leader.
    Weaknesses: Hesitating and calculating risk factor before acting, strong sense of self preservation, patients, staying still, doing nothing, slightly vain, and letting an insult slide.

History

Family: High standing family, rich, and has been powerful throughout history. Of distant Egyptian orgin, related to Cleopatra
    Personal: Child of rich parents, living in England
    Family

Father: Theo Salazar
    Mother: Rica DiAngelo
    Siblings: Twin sister, Ashely Salazar

Other

Wand: 10", yew, dragon heart string
    Pet: Albino Cobra

Which House would you like to be in:
    1st choice: Slytherin
    2nd choice: Slytherin
    3rd choice: Ravenclaw