Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

Runaway || Rosie's

Savannah Lerran
    Savannah Lerran
    Third Year
    Third Year

Runaway || Rosie's Empty Runaway || Rosie's

Post by Savannah Lerran Sun Jun 24, 2012 8:03 pm

She was sick of it.

Everytime she went home, she found herself alone. Because her dear mother was always working.

But she wouldn't have to go through all that loneliness ever again. She'd packed everything she needed into her trunk and set off.

And that was how she came to be standing on Rosie's doorstep. Savannah was running away.

Passion Rose
    Passion Rose
    Immortal
    Immortal

Runaway || Rosie's Empty Re: Runaway || Rosie's

Post by Passion Rose Mon Jun 25, 2012 3:30 pm

Passion was currently drinking spiked blood, in a non-see through cup. For nosy people who like to look through her windows.

Hearing Savannah way before she knocked, Pash could also smell Sav's distress. Opening the door right away, after setting down her cup, Passion ushered Savannah in her house.

Gathering her into a hug, Passion asked, "What's wrong? Why do you have your stuff?"
    Savannah Lerran
    Savannah Lerran
    Third Year
    Third Year

Post by Savannah Lerran Mon Jun 25, 2012 6:39 pm

Jumping slightly at Rosie's quick arrival even though she really should be used to it by now, Savannah blinked up at her mentor, taken aback by the sudden hug.

Hugging her back, she laughed nervously, "I just sort of decided that I want to live here with you."
    Passion Rose
    Passion Rose
    Immortal
    Immortal

Post by Passion Rose Mon Jun 25, 2012 9:50 pm

Blinking for a few moments, Passion was unsure to squeal or scold Savannah for running away.

"Before I do anything..." Passion started. "You gotta tell me the full story, and you do have to remember, if you do, you will be living with a vampire. Believe it or not, I do have my moments."
    Savannah Lerran
    Savannah Lerran
    Third Year
    Third Year

Post by Savannah Lerran Mon Jun 25, 2012 9:59 pm

"But - but you're you," Savannah protested, crossing her arms, "You wouldn't try to - to bite me. Because you're you and nice and - well, you're Rosie."

Nodding as if that made perfect sense, she bit her lip, glancing down at her feet. Sooner or later, she'd have to tell Rosie. And it'd be so much easier if it was sooner.

"I just - I was lonely at home." Savannah whispered, hugging herself. Before, she'd at least had Ross. But - but ever since her cat had died, it'd just been her.

And she hated it.
    Passion Rose
    Passion Rose
    Immortal
    Immortal

Post by Passion Rose Mon Jun 25, 2012 10:09 pm

Chuckling, Passion stroked the hair of her sister of bond. They had been together as much as they could, Passion training her.

"Even the nicest person in the world looses control for a few moments, Sav dear. And those moments... they can be harmful." If Passion was going to agree to this, Passion would have to make sure she wasn't thirsty.

"Why isn't your mom home?" Passion asked, a bit frustrated. Leading Savannah to her kitchen, Passion started getting out stuff to make cookies. Passion wanted to keep her hands busy, to pour out her frustration.
    Savannah Lerran
    Savannah Lerran
    Third Year
    Third Year

Post by Savannah Lerran Tue Jun 26, 2012 1:04 am

Smiling up at Rosie as she ran a hand through her hair, tears began to sting her eyes. Frowning, Savannah rubbed at her eyes. Why was she tearing up? She wasn't even sad.

"But you wouldn't hurt me." Savannah said softly but affirmatively. "I - I know you."

Sitting down on a chair, she clasped her hands on the table in front of her, chewing on a strand of her hair, "She's working." as usual.
    Passion Rose
    Passion Rose
    Immortal
    Immortal

Post by Passion Rose Wed Jun 27, 2012 5:57 pm

Handing Sav a tissue, Passion mixed up some ingredients. "I won't purposely hurt you dear, but sometimes, my vampire personality is too strong." Hesitating, Passion looked at Sav's expression. Sav needed love and attention, knowing that somebody is there. Passion couldn't help but cave in.

"Alright, we can try. But if anything happens once, you are going back." Passion told her firmly. "Now, do you want something to drink?" Remembering she left her blood by the front door, and went to go fetch it. Passion was only gone for a second, before she was back.

Sipping her drink, Passion sat by Savannah. "Does she work multiple jobs?"

Savannah Lerran
    Savannah Lerran
    Third Year
    Third Year

Post by Savannah Lerran Wed Jun 27, 2012 8:52 pm

"Vampires have a whole separate personality?" Savannah tilted her head, fiddling with the tissue between her fingers. "That's actually sort of cool.

Yeah, cool. If it wasn't for the whole, oh, I want to bit you thing. The yes, amazingly cool.

Flinching at the unwelcome voice, she looked up at Rosie, breaking out into a grin, "Really? OK, I reckon that's fair." Rubbing her throat absentmindedly, she shrugged, "Water would be nice, thank you."

Frowning slightly, "I - I don't think so. She's the deputy minister, so that probably keeps her busy."
    Passion Rose
    Passion Rose
    Immortal
    Immortal

Post by Passion Rose Fri Jun 29, 2012 2:12 am

"They have a predator personality, and a sort of cocky one. Well, with what talents vampires have, it's not very surprising. And as you get older vampires, you either have the very dangerous ones, or the ones that are wishing they can die." Passion told her, as she put the tray of cookies in the oven.

Frowning at Savannah, Passion asked, "Why did you flinch? You have been flinching suddenly recently." Getting out a glass, the vampire asked, "With ice or no ice."

"Probably," Passion agreed. "But that doesn't give her a right to leave you alone."

Savannah Lerran
    Savannah Lerran
    Third Year
    Third Year

Post by Savannah Lerran Fri Jun 29, 2012 11:30 pm

"That's actually pretty cool." Savannah mused softly, eyes glued to her mentor. "But the ones who wish they could die....that's sad." she nodded, lips pursed into the beginnings of a frown. There wasn't anything that could make her ever feel bad enough to die.

"Have I?" She squeaked out, eyes wide. She couldn't tell the truth. There was no way anyone would understand. And besides, she liked having her own secrets. "Huh, I guess I haven't really noticed."

"Exactly," she said with a nod, "That's why I'm here."
    Passion Rose
    Passion Rose
    Immortal
    Immortal

Post by Passion Rose Sun Jul 01, 2012 2:07 pm

"Being immortal takes a lot out of you, Savannah dear," Passion replied, with sad brown eyes. Passion herself had once seen a vampire, strolling around wishing that he could die. It had almost broke Passion's heart, but the woman had walked up to the vampire and comforted him.

Shaking her head at Savannah, Passion almost chuckled. "I know you are hiding something, but I am not going to ask what until you are ready to tell me."

"And you can stay here," The vampire replied firmly, sipping her drink. Realizing she forgot to give Savannah her water, Passion quickly gave the young girl her water.

Savannah Lerran
    Savannah Lerran
    Third Year
    Third Year

Post by Savannah Lerran Sun Jul 01, 2012 3:04 pm

Frowning slightly, she looked up at Rosie. "How does that work? How does being immortal take a lot out of you?" If you were immortal, shouldn't nothing be able to take anything out of you? Mulling this over, she continued to play with the tissue in her hands.

"Ok," Savannah said in a rather small voice, nodding frantically.

Grinning at Rosie, she thanked her for the water, lifting the glass to her lips.

Passion Rose
    Passion Rose
    Immortal
    Immortal

Post by Passion Rose Sun Jul 01, 2012 3:33 pm

"Think it over, Savannah. Pretend that you are vampire, and vision what is going all around you," Passion told her, instead of giving her the answer.

Pulling the cookies out of the oven, Passion placed the White Chocolate cookies on a plate. Sitting on a chair beside Savannah, Passion sat down the cookies along with two glasses of milk.

"So, if you are apparently going to live with me, we got to talk to your mother about it." Passion told Savannah, firmly.
    Savannah Lerran
    Savannah Lerran
    Third Year
    Third Year

Post by Savannah Lerran Sun Jul 01, 2012 7:56 pm

"Ok," Savannah nodded, closing her eyes as she thought about being a vampire. "I'd be superfast and strong, and it'd be practically impossible to kill me and I could live forever, but - but you'd have to watch everyone you care about die." Frowning, she opened her eyes, looking up at Rosie, "That - that sounds so sad."

Grinning at the cookies, she blew on them softly before reaching to take one. Biting into it, her grin widened. They were absolutely amazing.

Her smile fading at the mention of her mother, Savannah frowned, "But - but - do we have to?"
    Passion Rose
    Passion Rose
    Immortal
    Immortal

Post by Passion Rose Sun Jul 15, 2012 10:01 pm

Smiling sadly at Rosie, Passion didn't reply. Words weren't needed. Passion was determined not to become like them though. She wanted to spend her immortal life helping others live, trying to give them the longest life they could possibly have.

Feeling pride in the obvious joy in the bite, Passion smiled widely. "I'm glad you like them. What type to you want me to make next?"

"Yes. Savannah love, your mother works in the ministry. She has full power to get you back, and she has full custody of you right now. If we don't tell her, we both would end up paying for it." Saying this gently as she could, Passion wondered if her mother would allow her daughter to live with a vampire.
    Savannah Lerran
    Savannah Lerran
    Third Year
    Third Year

Post by Savannah Lerran Mon Jul 16, 2012 1:33 pm

Having to watch everyone she cared about die... Savannah could hardly stand watching some of the people she knew die. As cool as being a vampire seemed, in the end it would just seem depressing in the long run. Taking another cookie, she nibbled on it for a moment, her thoughts far away.

"Any," she grinned up at her mentor, "You can't bake anything bad. No matter what, it'll be good. I know it will."

Sighing softly, she nodded, "Ok, I don't want you to get in trouble for kidnapping me or something. She - she'll probably agree."
    Passion Rose
    Passion Rose
    Immortal
    Immortal

Post by Passion Rose Tue Jul 24, 2012 6:28 pm

Laughing, Passion shook her head. "Thank you for the faith in me. Maybe I should start teaching you how to cook, besides just all the mentor stuff."

"I hope so, my dear." Covering her hand with hers, Passion offered her a blood pop.

"When she agrees, we can go shopping for your room. We will get anything you like, I have no problems with that. And I also need to get some more food, I don't have a lot of that." Passion was excited about this, her natural mother in her loved taking care of people, young or old.
    Savannah Lerran
    Savannah Lerran
    Third Year
    Third Year

Post by Savannah Lerran Wed Jul 25, 2012 5:13 pm

"Ooh, that'd be fun." Savannah grinned, her eyes brightening up as she clapped her hands together. "And then, we could go into business and make a bakery so everyone can able to appreciate our baked goods."

Taking the blood pop with an uneasy smile, Savannah twirled it around her fingers, humming softly.

"It'll be so much fun." She squealed. "I can't wait!"
    Passion Rose
    Passion Rose
    Immortal
    Immortal

Post by Passion Rose Thu Jul 26, 2012 3:59 am

Passion snorted, shaking her head. "Sav sweetie, remember that I own Honeydukes too," The vampire reminded her, laughing softly. "And I much prefer making goods like that, for people who visit."

"Not exactly the most appetizing thing huh?" Passion asked her, grinning. "Don't have to try it, you can just use it to give your fingers something to do."

"How would you like your room to be, dear?" Passion asked, curiously. The vampire hasn't gotten a clear taste of Sav's preferences.

Savannah Lerran
    Savannah Lerran
    Third Year
    Third Year

Post by Savannah Lerran Thu Jul 26, 2012 4:44 am

"Oh, right." Savannah blushed, giggling a little at her own forgetfulness. But really, how had she forgotten? She got free candy there, after all. Pushing that thought out of her mind, she simply took another cookie.

Grinning, she shook her head. "Yeah, I don't really want to be drinking blood. But," her grin widened, eyes sparkling. "I could pretend to actually eat them. It'd freak people out, and then, they'd think I'm cool."

"Well," Savannah stretched out, thinking. It'd have to be Savannah-like. All cool and epic and awesome. "my favourite colour's orange, so maybe we could paint the walls that? And I could get some of the stuff from home that I really want to keep, and then - ooh, can I have a fountain in my room?"

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 16, 2024 6:58 pm