Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

Teenage Wasteland

Teenage Wasteland Empty Teenage Wasteland

Post by Guest Mon Jun 25, 2012 1:57 am

Roul smirked at the girl who closed into him from the side, sliding her hand around his waist posessively. He didn't mind.

He did not mind at all. He just saddled himself closer, mirroring her actions, and placing a hand on her waist, yanking him towards himself and grinding his hips against hers in time to the droning beat.

Letting one hand wander up to her hair, fingering the ends, he whispered random phrases into her ears, hardly paying attention to what he was saying. This was all second nature to him by now.

The song ended and he pulled, only shaking his head at her pout.

"I've got to make sure everyone else has a chance with me darling," he whispered carassing her cheek, and brushing back her hair.

Then he walked off, his hands going firmly into the pockets of his jacket, a smirk on his face as he headed towards the bar.

She wouldn't notice her earring was gone until the next morning, and even then she would never think to blame the charming stranger she'd danced with the night before. More likely than not she would think she lost it.

He leaned against the bar, and waved a hand to the bartender. He thought he deserved a treat.

Scala Del Ray
    Scala Del Ray
    Beauxbatons Professor
    Beauxbatons Professor

Teenage Wasteland Empty Re: Teenage Wasteland

Post by Scala Del Ray Mon Jun 25, 2012 11:41 pm

Scala detached herself from the raving crowd, smirking as she got away from the crazy witches and wizards. She smirked at the bartender as he handed her a 'Bloody' Mary. She took a sip out of the straw and her eyes lit up at the taste of the drink. She watched the raving crowd and noticed one of her co-workes walking towards the bar.

"Well look who it is. Hello Mr Bélanger, how are you?" Scala asked as she flipped her long red hair to one side, also taking a sip of her drink.

(Club clothing:)
    Teenage Wasteland Nightc11
    Hunter Gabriel
    Hunter Gabriel
    Beauxbatons Professor
    Beauxbatons Professor

Post by Hunter Gabriel Tue Jun 26, 2012 12:38 am

"Excuse me," Hunter nestled himself inbetween the two, his dark demeanor a stark contrast to the club. He gave the girl a disconcerning gaze before waving to the bartender, asking for a drink.

"Now, sweetie," he purred, turning back to her, "My friend here has no interest in being bitten tonight," He moved towards the girl, sneering, "Vamps are the dirtiest creatures I know of,"

Post by Guest Tue Jun 26, 2012 9:42 am

Roul was taking his drink when he heard a voice. He turned towards it with his usual confident, easy grin, eyes looking over the woman he saw in the halls of that school.

"Well hello there-" before he could continue with his shameless flirting, a body and a voice cut between the two.

"Now, now Gabriel," he clapped the man on the back, before turning his gaze back up to the woman, "Forgive him, he got up on the wrong side of the bed."

He looked her over again, slowly, taking in the... deliciously revealing club outfit like a child looked at candy.

"Unfortunately, I do have pervious engagements tonight, Professor, but you know... you should swing by the infirmary sometime; its so lonely up there, and you know, there are pleanty of fun things to do that don't involve... biting."

He gave the woman a wink, and another charming grin, before turning to his more than a little grumpy companion.

"Do you ever lighten up, man?"

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Apr 29, 2024 1:34 pm