Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

Stalking you are

Manda
    Manda
    Adult
    Adult

Stalking you are Empty Stalking you are

Post by Manda Mon Jun 25, 2012 9:42 pm

OUTFIT (And yes I know it is not Ariana Grande) Razz

It was the beginning summer, and Kait hasn't even touched her plans for the summer.

She was planning on talking to her brother and sister more often, getting tattoo's, and becoming something.... new. No longer that girl that is still recovering mentally from her kidnapping.

She was going to be more wild. Well... more wild.

Walking into the Stripclub, Kait ignored the women and men who were close to being naked. Seriously, did anyone have any self respect?

Last edited by Kaitlen Atriz Grayson on Tue Jun 26, 2012 2:05 am; edited 1 time in total
    danie
    danie
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Stalking you are Empty Re: Stalking you are

Post by danie Tue Jun 26, 2012 12:02 am

The Situtation was the last place Anya had expected to find herself in. The Hrabrost wasn't even too sure what the place was but she had heard a lot of rumors of it in the corridors of Durmstrang and Hogwarts.

Yes. Apparently even Hogwarts's students frequented this place.

Gathering the courage to walk in, the first thinks she noticed were the stripers... oh merlin, she cried out loud in her head as she backed up to the doors. In a moment, she was pushed into the part of the strip join that had the dance floor... where more boys in their undies were located.

Anya could hardly call them underwear though.

As she was about to head back, she bumped into Kait; however, at first, she didn't know it was her. The recently dyed black haired girl started to freak out, hyperventilating a little as she thought she had bumped into one of the men.

"I'm so, so sorry sir!" She said she turned on her heel to face the man. "It won't happ- Kait?" Anya said, not suppressing her surprise. "Uh, what are you doing at a strip joint?"

outfit.
    Manda
    Manda
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Manda Tue Jun 26, 2012 2:08 am

The first thought in her head was, Did someone really just call me, sir? Then Kait saw it was Anya. For a few moments, Kait was lost at words, and was feeling a bit.. insecure with her heels and skirt.

"Uh... Did you just call me sir?" Kait asked, raising a eyebrow. "And I could ask you the same."

Dang it, now Kait couldn't drink. Well, that would be a good thing... Kait wasn't the looks she was getting.
    danie
    danie
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by danie Tue Jul 03, 2012 2:36 am

Laughing, Anya nodded, "I'm sorry! I just... I thought you were a boy, I was walking with my back to you so it's a legitament excuse!"

"By the way, you look very pretty in your heels and skirt," she complimented. "I've got to admit, I'm a fan of your heels."

Anya looked around, feeling sort of unsure of the place as she crossed her arms around of herself. She shrugged at Kait's question, wondering why in the world she had even decided to come.

"I guess I heard people talk about it so much that I just wanted to check it out myself," she muttered with a frown. "It was peer pressure," Anya joked.

"Now that I answered your question, you answer mine," she smiled, hoping that her uneasiness wasn't showing as much.
    Manda
    Manda
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Manda Thu Jul 26, 2012 4:15 am

Scowling, Kait shook her head. "Bright red hair, should really tell you something, blind lady." Snatching a glass off a passing tray, Kait took a huger it, and recognized it as wizard beer.

"Thanks!" Kait replied, pulling down her skirt a bit. "It feels weird, being a skirt. I don't think it will be happening again, anytime soon..."

"I felt like going here. Haven't been here before I think, and I was in a very Hrabrost mood." Grinning, Kait drank some of her beer and offered some to Anya.

danie
    danie
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by danie Thu Jul 26, 2012 8:52 am

"Well my back was towards you," Anya responded with a slight smile on her face as she didn't retort to Kait's glass snatching. She even went forward and grabbed a glass too. Taking a sip from it, her face scrunched up at the strong taste.

Almost like... Jack Daniels with something else.

She remembered it clearly from the last time she had been with Le... she didn't allow herself to think of that name; ergo, she took a swing from the drink, allowing it's strong contents flow down her throat.

Anya tried her best to not let it return up her mouth. Her mission was accomplished and at that moment, she vowed she wouldn't take a large drink from it ever again.

"Aw why not," she teased lightly. "I'm sure your future audience would greatly agree that you look nice in a skirt."

Shrugging, Anya couldn't help but agree with her fellow red head. She was in a mood to go out and do something else that didn't involve a book.

"No thanks," she declined as she pointed at her glass. "I think I'm good with this one."

Looking around at the stripping older bodies, she looked away to study Kait slowly as she placed a small frown on her face. "I'm sorry for what she did," she ended up blurting and quickly took another sip of her drink, obviously talking about Lena. "We're... we're not friends anymore."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content